Fallen for the wrong one (Lin...

diamantsgirlfriend

DISCONTINUED ::art isnt mine:: Zelda was perfect for Link. Beautiful, helpful, encouraging, and always lighte... Еще

disclaimer
she's the one,, i think
nighttime chills
you wont stop me, zelda
confusion?
oh my, um...
guilty pleasure
my kind of party
the aftermath
I am sorry

the surface with fate

2K 49 23
diamantsgirlfriend

oof sorry its been like a month since last update but here i am (unfortunately)

enjoy :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anybody seen Link?" Zelda asked inside the Academy. Those around her shook their heads and shrugged.

"In his room?" Pipit suggested. The blonde was curious, and headed over to his room, her knuckle banging against the door.

"..Link?" There was no reply, and so she tried again. Still no answer after the second attempt, so she started to get worried.

"Not there?" Pipit asked once Zelda turned around from his door.

"No.." Zelda was quite worried, but didn't show it. Being worried for other's safety was good and all, but she didn't want to seem too worried.

Just then, the old lady came by with Link's lounge clothes, going to his room. She saw how confused people looked, and she raised an eyebrow. "What's going on? Is Link here?"

Zelda shook her head, "no, and he's not outside anywhere! I've looked all over the place for him, but no sign."

"Not on any of the lone islands?"

"Absolutely nowhere to be seen. He's really missing."

For the rest of the day, everybody was in a bad mood - even Groose. Nobody had an idea of where Link was, and had given up searching for him when it a little past noon.

However, Link was not missing, he was down at the surface with that gentleman, Ghirahim. He knew the surface was forbidden unless it was some sort of emergency or whatnot, but he honestly didn't care. Getting his mind off Zelda was his ticket to recovery, and so far it was working.

He wandered around down at Faron Woods and came across all sorts of new things since he had never been down there before. He was looking for Ghirahim, but could not find him anywhere yet, though he still had his soft red cloak and his cleaned green tunic on.

"Um, Ghirahim?" He called out. There was silence still, only the sounds of leaves being brushed the light wind and small little Kikwis that were scattered across it.

Link was alone for a while, until he found him. He saw the white outfit that he wore under the cloak and his soft white hair. Laughter then emitted from his throat, and he looked down at Link.

"I see you've found me, Skychild," he said with a smirk on his face. The Hylian's face lit up, and his ears perked once he saw him standing there.

"You've been here this long? Why didn't you come to me when I called for you all those times?" Link asked, shrugging.

The gentleman laughed again, disappearing in one quick flash then ending up behind Link, just like what he did when they first met. "It was a test. Oh, and another thing, how do you propose to get back on the surface?" Ghirahim pointed up at the blue sky, and Link's ears went back down. He really did not think this through at all.

"I uh, never really thought about that..." he muttered. He slipped off the cloak he was given and felt a small breeze hit him, but didn't make him cold.

"I knew you would just come down here without thinking of the consequences," Ghirahim said, taking his cloak back and putting it on himself. "Do you happen to have that sailcloth from Zel-.. I mean, the blonde girl in Skyloft?"

Link's heart sank and his ears went downwards this time. "..No, I do not..."

The gentleman lifted his chin up with his hand and made him look at him, and he smirked. "Don't worry, I'll get you back up there when you want to go back."

Link smiled, "really? Oh thank you!"

Both Link and Ghirahim explored some of the Faron region for a little while then found a place to just chill out. They sat in a lonesome area with no enemies, Kikiwis or nothing. They were just speaking, and Link gradually forgot about his broken heart to Zelda.

-

Hours had passed, and everyone on Skyloft was aware that Link was missing. They hadn't thought about checking the surface as they presumed he had no way of getting back up, so that's the place he wouldn't be at all.

"He's really not here..." Zelda muttered, her ears drooping lowly as she sat down on a nearby bench outside the Bazaar. "It's all my fault!" Her hands covered her face and she began to cry.

Groose ran over to her and tried to comfort her, his arm wrapping around her. "Hey, Zelda, he'll be back, I'm sure. In the meantime, we just have to wait until then. I promise you he will be." Groose continued to console her, but she didn't speak back or lift her head up.

That was, her father came over to both her and Groose with a concerned expression on his face.

"I sense that this whole Link incident is upsetting you dearly, Zelda, but we cannot remain sad forever. He will come back. None of this was your fault."

"Yeah. How would it have been your fault anyway? You and Link have not spoken in some time," Groose stated, shrugging his shoulders. The blonde Hylian raised her head up and sniffed, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Well, since he has not told anyone, I'll say it. Not that long ago, Link confessed he was in love with me, but I don't feel the same way and I told him. I know it broke his heart, but I didn't think he would go as far as to run away!" She started to sob again, but thankfully Groose was there to still comfort her.

Headmaster Gaepora sighed, walking slowly to the one of the bridges where the Skyloftians jump off and call for their loftwings. Staring down at the clouds, he realised something: there is probably land underneath the fluffy clouds, blocking all view beneath it.

"Zelda," he came back over to her and Groose, "I have a feeling Link is under the clouds." He had his arms behind his back, and Zelda sniffed once more.

"Th-the clouds? So you're saying he's on the...surface?" She asked. Groose raised his eyebrows in confusion, but Headmaster Gaepora just nodded.

"Though, I do not recommend you go down there, it is too dangerous," he said. Zelda gasped, then frowned at her father. She stood up angrily and came over to him.

"So howcome Link is allowed to be down there and I'm not?! Am I not allowed to rescue someone who is probably in danger?!" She yelled. Her father shushed her calmly.

"Calm down, Zelda. That's not what I'm saying. In didn't plan for him to go down there, I had no idea just like you. All I'm saying is that if he doesn't come back for another few days, that is when he go down and search for him." He walked away slowly and Zelda felt like banging her head against a wall hardly. Groose stayed with her outside to comfort her, more worried about her rather than Link.

And Link was doing just fine. Spending the day with Ghirahim cleared his mind from his broken heart, and he felt so happy. Of course Ghirahim at first didn't seem so good, but now his opinion has changed. He is a wonderful man, and he was lucky enough to meet him. Life was now turning around for Link, and seeing Ghirahim often could become a regular thing for him.

-

Another few hours went past, and Zelda still sat outside miserably, sulking. She wondered if it was really her fault he went missing, and couldn't bring herself to relax until Link was safe. She had forced Groose to go away along with anyone who tried to bother her as she wanted to sulk alone.

"Zelda, it's time for your final class," Headmaster exclaimed with Groose beside him. She frowned when she glanced up at them.

"I told you I'm not going to class until Link is back!" She shouted, her fists curling up.

Suddenly, in the corner of her eyes, she saw a flash of some sort of orangey yellow light, and it seemed to fade into the air. She went to go explore what it was, going over to where it came from.

"Thank you so much for the lovely day Ghirahim! I couldn't be happier!" Link cheered, clapping his hands delightfully. The gentleman snickered, holding onto his red cloak.

"Oh, but I must thank you, Link. I certainly enjoyed myself," he exclaimed. Link giggled.

He watched Ghirahim remove his cloak though, and then pass it to him. "Wh- Ghirahim? Are you giving this to me..?" Link asked in confusion.

"If you want it. Well, not forever, just until your little heart fully recovers, just return it to me, you know where." With that, Link happily took the silky red material and thanked him once again, and he waved goodbye before snapping out of there.

"Link!" He heard a feminine voice shout. He turned his head and saw Zelda running over to him, and he felt his smile go down slightly.

"Oh, hey Zelda-"

"Where have you been?! And who was that?!" She panted as she stopped in front of the Hylian, who put his arms up in defence.

"Whoa now, chill. I've been down at the surface," he replied. Zelda folded her arms, waiting for another answer to her next question. Link sighed, "don't worry about hi-them. They are just someone I met down at the surface."

"How did you get back?" She asked, sounding quite furious.

"They brought me back! Didn't you see?" Link shrugged, smiling awkwardly. Zelda looked at the cloak he held, her eyebrows furrowing downwards and her eyes squinting.

"Why did they give you this? Is it some sort of outfit?"

"Ugh, it's just a little something, and I'm not keeping it forever," Link stated, walking past her, trying to faze away the thought of what happened recently. "Now, if you'll excuse me, we have a class to attend to."

Zelda stood still for a few more seconds, the finally got to her senses and started to catch up and follow with him, also heading to class.

"Link!"

He didn't turn around, he just kept walking. His heart beat increased as previous, depressing thoughts circled his mind when hearing her voice. He sighed again and decided not to speak, just keeping walking with the warm cloak in his hand.

He's making me feel...better. No, no, special.

Link smiled and eventually made it back inside the academy with Zelda right behind him, and he saw everyone gasp when he arrived inside.

"Where have you been?!" Everybody asked in sync. He abruptly hid the cloak behind his back and raised his brows.

"Just... out, you know?" He chuckled awkwardly, trying to go to his room. Zelda scoffed and grabbed the cloak he held, revealing it to everyone.

"Link was down at the surface and met someone who gave this to him!" She announced. Link gasped and reached for the cloak she stole, but she pulled it back away from him. "Nu uh, you admit to it right now."

Link rolled his eyes and faced those who stared at him. "Yes, it is true." He turned back to Zelda who returned the cloak, and he held it tightly next to his chest.

"Hey! We have class you know!" Cawlin yelled, his loud voice irritating those around him. Link curled his empty fist in yet did not turn around as he was practically at his room.

"I know, just need to do something quickly. Give me a second." He opened the door, then shut it before anyone coul say anything else to him. He flopped onto his bed and sighed yet again, letting go of the warm piece of material he was given temporarily.

I forgot how lame this all was..being here with people I truly don't like much...

He forced himself to sit up and stretched, hanging the cloak up on his chair that fitted in with his desk.

Soon we'll unite again...

He headed for the door, his hand gripping at the knob of it. He faced the red piece of material again and snickered joyfully, thinking about the wonderful day he had spent down at the surface.

Ghirahim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how was that? i just kind of went on with whatever came to mind as i typed to make it go quicker hope you dont mind mkay byee

#motherfuckingtruckers
#truckersquad
#mft

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.9K 691 28
In what seems like a split second, Y/N's normal life at the academy had turned upside down. A mysterious tornado had swallowed her best friend, Zelda...
26K 717 20
A depressed girl who only wanted to be accepted after losing the people who loved you most. Right when you were about to end it all, your knight in s...
52.4K 1.7K 9
Every summer Zelda is forced to go to her family's vacation home in the mountains, leaving her only friend behind. Link has been there for her for ye...
51.8K 2.4K 36
Link is still haunted by the past, still fearing his old foe Ghirahim. Even though the demon is dead... or is he? When a Goddess comes to Link with a...