imagines; kio cyr

By letmejk

probably the least active kio imagine book you might find here est nov 2019 More

intro
弐つ
note
五つ
六つ
note - covid
セブン
八つ

6.8K 136 19
By letmejk

you sat on your bed patiently waiting for your boyfriend, kio, to come home. he had been gone for the entire day to work and you couldn't wait to see him. as you sat browsing your phone, you heard the lock on the front door click open. you got downstairs and saw a tired smile on your man. you ran to him and engulfed him into a big hug.

"i missed you"

"i missed you too bub" he says.

you grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen where you prepared something for him to eat. while pulling things out of the fridge, you feel his arms snake around your waist. 

"kio?"

"hmm" he hums while snuggling his face into your neck.

he starts to leave little butterfly kisses on you neck and you couldn't help but giggle.

he moves away and sits at a chair by the kitchen island. you smiled at him and gave him his food. 

___

short but gold ig ♥

ty for 7k reads !! i don't deserve this >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.8K 71
This story is about a 25 year old Puerto Rican girl who came to LA to live with her big sister and finally get a good job for once. Aliana Ramirez me...
5.4M 484K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
123K 4.6K 54
Faye. Bruno. Just when things were falling right where they wanted them to be, a sip from the wrong wine ruined everything. What would you do if you...
1.7M 93K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...