Robin X Nancy : Pretty in Pink

By bloombabyy

Robin and Nancy , a love story. ☺️πŸ₯° More

Robin x Nancy : Chapter 1
Robin X Nancy : Chapter 2
Robin X Nancy : Chapter 4
Robin x Nancy : Chapter 5

Robin X Nancy : Chapter 3

2.3K 43 93
By bloombabyy

[ the next day ]

-Robin walks up to Nancy-

R. Hey Nancy .

- Nancy ignores her and walks away -

[ bell rings ]

R. [ POV ] : As I sit in my seat I get passed a note . It's from Tammy Thompson , I open it it reads " hey , wanna meet after school to study for our AP BIO test ." I write back " yes and I write my phone number " and hand it back to her I glance at her and smile. As I turn my head , I glance and see Nancy staring at me , She is so beautiful I thought to myself but I knew she would never think of me in that way.

[ Bell Rings ]

R. Hey Tammy , you can come with me after school we can ride on my scooter to get there.

T. Okay , that's great ! Do you want to sit together today at lunch ? Maybe we can do some extra studying.

R. Sure , I usually sit alone anyways , so you can join me .

T. Okay , see you later .

[ a few periods later ]

[ lunch ]

R. [ POV ] : I walk over to the table I usually sit at and take a seat. I take out my drawing book and continue my drawing of Nancy waiting for Tammy to arrive . As I see her approaching , I close my drawing book .

R. Hey Tammy !

T. Hey , Robin! What's is that ? [ pointing at my drawing book ]

R. Nothing , it's just my drawing book-

T. Can I see ?

R. No ! as i shows it back into my backpack.

T. Well , I like a girl of mystery

- they laugh -

[ bell rings ]

R. Well , I'll see you after school !

[ after school ]

R . Tammy , here's my scooter , jump on .

T. Okay .

- she grabs onto robins waist -

N. [ POV ] : As I walk out of school , I see Robin and Tammy . Tammy is holding on to Robins waist . As I them , I immediately feels jealous , but then I feel a sort of rage start to come. My heart was beating so fast, the whole world was spinning around me . I felt faint and ran off to the bathroom. Tears fell down my face . Why was I feeling this ? What is wrong with me , I thought . As I run to the bathroom I run into Steve. He gives me a hug , I push him away into the lockers and continue until I get to the bathrooms. Steve chases me .

N. STEVE CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE . IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU STEVE , ITS OVER ! ( she screamed )

S. b-but Nancy , what did I do... ?

N . GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY FROM ME !

N. POV . I walk into the bathroom and stare at myself . What the hell is wrong with me . I open my hand and dig my fingernails into my skin . The bathroom door opens , it's steve he walks , i walk out and leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
116K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
163K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...