𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴, ⁿᶜᵗ

By 00_Baejin_05

╔═ www.please-let-me-meet-you.com ❮ forget about them! ❯ when she gets a message from someone unknown and her... More

OOO # ✧˖*°࿐ information
OO1 # ˖*°࿐ jeong.jae
OO2 # ˖*°࿐ full_of_haechan
OO3 #˖*°࿐ happy accident
OO4 #˖*°࿐ takoyakiprince.nmyt
OO5 #˖*°࿐ full_of_haechan
OO6 # ˖*°࿐ the restaurant
OO7 # ˖*°࿐ huang.lucas
OO8 # ˖*°࿐ meeting: lucas

𝙼 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂 𝙰 𝙶 𝙴

8.9K 159 8
By 00_Baejin_05

❮ forget about them! ❯

WELCOME TO MESSAGE!

when she gets a message from someone unknown and her world starts to go everywhere from that day.

not only she has fallen in love but she has to choose one person to love.

Characters to feature;

↳ NCT 2018

↳ STRAY KIDS

↳ FORMER WANNA ONE

First Publish of Message: 2018

First Edit of Message: 2019 -2020

Current Edit of Message: 2021 - 2022

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ author

I've decided to edit this book but I still did not like it. I promise that this will still have the original plot but the chapters might differ.

If you liked the first one, I'm sorry if this version is different from that.

A lot of people just seemed to hate the other, so I was forced to edit it and pressured to keep publishing the chapters.

Also, I might change the usernames and all,.I hope you guys like this one!

( Also, please be nice )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 50.6K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
357K 21.2K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...