bodyguard ✵ knjxmyg

By tkmitchy

kim namjoon gets selected out of hundreds to become the new bodyguard for the famous and grumpy idol min yoon... More

begining: 01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
end: 28

10

9.1K 410 199
By tkmitchy

when yoongi woke up the next morning, it was the sun lightly peeking though his white blinds that awoke him.

he remembered yesterday, the panicked voice of namjoon begging yoongi to not leave him alone as he sleep talked. he shuddered at the thought of what could of happened in his dream to make him say these things.

yoongi buried his head into something warm and it was then when he realised that his arms were wrapped around a certain warm human.

the elder lifted his head up so he could see what was going on.

he was, to say the least, surprised when he saw himself spooning namjoon. him being the big one of course, namjoon being the small one.

the elder couldn't feel his right arm since it was trapped under the younger's waist and his other hand was draping over namjoons waist.

yoongi wiggled the fingers of his right hand, the one trapped under namjoon, when he felt his hand press into contact with something.

his mind thought dirty straight away, but when the thing grabbed his hand, yoongi sighed in relief realising he just hit namjoons hand and not something worse.

yoongi dropped his head back down, this time getting a face full of namjoon's light pink hair. it looked like pink cotton candy, smelt like it too.

the elder buried his nose into the younger's hair, which anywhere else, he would think was weird. but right now, he didn't care that much. the smell was somewhat addicting. it must of been his shampoo.

namjoon suddenly groaned, turning over as he did so.

the smallers eyes widened when he realised he was about to be crushed by a 6 foot man.

"no no no! namjoon!" he shouted quickly just before he was crushed. the only positive to being crushed by the tall man would be that yoongi could get the feeling in his arm back.

namjoon shifted in his sleep, the elders other arm getting crushed by the others leg.

"i've got to wake him up, this is too much," yoongi said using all his muscle to push the younger off him.

once yoongi had managed to push namjoon off him, he sighed in relief, getting up to grab some clothes for the day and going into the bathroom.

when yoongi came out the bathroom, he saw a very confused namjoon sitting up in his bed. the younger's messy cotton candy like hair sticking up in millions of directions made him look kinda cute, but yoongi wouldn't admit that out loud.

"yoongi hyung?" namjoon asked, his eyes squinting open because of the light.

the elder folded and put his pyjamas on a chair opposite the bed, "did you sleep well?"

"y-yeah, but why am i in your bed?" namjoon asked opening his eyes more as they got adjusted to the light.

yoongi shrugged, "it was 10pm when i realised you were asleep and i know taehyung would be sleeping since he goes to sleep at that time. i didn't want to wake him so i just took you to my room. don't worry nothing happened."

"oh okay, thanks for letting me sleep in your bed," namjoon smiled, his dimples showing.

yoongi shrugged again, "no problem, here are your clothes,"

"thank- m-my clothes!" namjoon lifted the covers to see he wasn't in his suit, "oh my gosh!"

"don't over react namjoon. sleeping in a suit wouldn't been even a little bit comfortable. you should be thankful since your tie could of strangled you," yoongi tutted throwing the younger his clothes and walking through a door that led to the kitchen.

yoongi made some breakfast for the two as namjoon got ready.

half way through the elder cooking, the taller entered the room, wearing a somewhat crumpled suit, "you want me to iron that for you?"

"i'm already wearing it now hyung," namjoon chuckled, sitting down at the small kitchen table that looked similar to the one they ate at yesterday.

"right," yoongi muttered embarrassed at himself.

the elder finished making the food and placed two plates out for the two of them. yoongi had decided to make jam on toast, namjoon looked ecstatic when he saw it. the smaller smirked knowing he made a good choice.

"thanks for the food," the younger bowed his head before digging into the food.

in less than 10 minutes, the plates were cleared away in the dishwasher and namjoon was getting ready to leave since he needed a new suit for tomorrow.

just before namjoon left, yoongi called out to him, "don't forget to come back at 1:30pm because i've got a meeting with the ceo then,"

"you need me to escort you to the ceo office?" the younger questioned curiously, his head tilting slightly like a puppy.

"no," yoongi twiddled with his fingers as he spoke. meeting namjoons eyes, he continued, "i just want you to entertain me,"

the younger chuckled, "sure,". yoongi didn't expect him to agree so easily, "i'll see you then hyung," the taller said as he left yoongi's dorm.

the elder mentally cheered as namjoon shut the door behind him, though he wasn't sure why.

thank god he didn't wake up before yoongi, otherwise he would of seen them sleeping in the same bed and cuddling.

namjoon traveled down the corridor, turning right and approaching his dorm room. he fished the key for his dorm room out of his pocket and opened the door.

when he did, taehyung ran to him from where he was pacing and tackled him to the ground.

"where the bloody hell have you been?" he asked urgently, hugging him tightly, namjoon returning the tightness.

taehyung let go of the elder and pulled him up. namjoon dusted himself off while answering, "i was with yoongi hyung,"

"all night?" the smaller asked while wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way, "did you have fun?"

"i'm not talking about that way!" namjoon reassured, "jin hyung dragged us up to this spot on the roof and made us talk. we're really good friends now i think,"

taehyung smirked, thinking of something that didn't happen that night, "just talking?"

"yes! just talking," the elder said, grabbing a new suit and tie out of his wardrobe, then going into the bathroom. thankfully taehyung didn't follow him like he did yesterday.

when he emerged, he saw everyone in the dorm sitting on taehyungs bed, watching him as soon as he left the bathroom, "what's this?"

rowoon was the first to speak, "before you do anything, sit on your bed but jump,"

namjoon chuckled at the request, not quite getting what the younger was hinting at, "sure,"

the smaller complied, jumping on the bed, giggling as he nearly went flying into the wall.

the group whispered to each other. namjoon could only pick up a few words like, 'ass', 'doesn't hurt', 'bottom' and 'yoongi'. a very weird combination of words.

"whats this about?" namjoon asked after they had hit the 10 minute mark for whispering.

minho sighed, "we thought you and yoongi may have fucked. by we, i mean taehyung. we all just took his word for it,"

"oh we didn't!" namjoon reassured, "he slept on the couch and i slept on the bed."

"gentlemen yoongi at his finest," yuta chuckled to himself.

namjoon suddenly remembered the conversation about yuta from yesterday, "me and jin hyung were talking about you. apparently you have a boyfriend called sicheng!"

"i do! he's very cute," yuta sighed dreamily, probably thinking about his boyfriend.

namjoon smiled, 'young love,' he thought.

eventually everyone cleared out the room, leaving only namjoon and taehyung in his room.

the elder checked the time and saw that it was already 1:27pm.

"i've got to get going tae," namjoon said standing up, "yoongi and i are going for the idol meeting,"

taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, "you know you don't have to go to that meeting, it's for the idols,"

namjoon nodded, taking his lanyard and putting that around his neck, then his key and putting that in his pocket, "yoongi wants me to come with him, i can't really refuse,"

"makes sense," taehyung said, looking at his phone but he briefly looked up to wave bye to the elder, "see you when you get back, we're having chicken tonight so come early or it'll all be gone,"

namjoon nodded, his mouth watering at the word chicken, "is it chicken that that idol likes? from the canteen?"

"yep! i bribed (a/n: name removed) to get me some!"

the elder let out a small 'yess!' before waving and leaving the dorm.

namjoon traveled down the corridor, turning left this time and approached yoongi's dorm. he knocked on the door but no one answered.

'has he gone already?' namjoon asked himself. he checked the time, it was only 1:30, the exact minute yoongi said to be here.

namjoon pushed down the door handle, surprisingly it was open and the faint sound of music echoed through the dorm. the source came from the bathroom.

'he must be showering or something,' but this made no sense since he had showered in the morning when the younger woke up.

namjoon perched himself on yoongi's bed, sitting, waiting for the elder to come out.

when yoongi did come out, the younger wasn't prepared, "omg hyung!"

yoongi screamed, "namjoon! what are you doing?!"

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 402 44
Park Jimin, the 30-year-old son of a mafia king, wants to live a peaceful life. Illegal activities including homicides and human trafficking happenin...
79.2K 2.7K 59
Where Park Jimin, a bully gives Min Yoongi a hickey. Warning: top- Jimin bottom- Yoongi (cringe)
163K 7.4K 39
{COMPLETED} park jimin is in a massive band called BTS and he has been getting death threats so BIGHIT has decided to get him a bodyguard that will...
22.8K 740 3
namjoon is a bad kitten in need of an oppa, and jimin is more than happy to help him bottom!namjoon top!jimin