London Calling [COMPLETED]

Por Bahubalifan

Hi friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'... Más

Part 1 - Getting ready
Part 2 - Pilot D
Part 3 - This seat is taken
Part 5 - Crush on Candy
Part 6 - Lovesick
Part 7 - Lights Camera Action
Part 8 - Surprise
Part 9 - Rooms
Part 10 - Plan
Part 11 - Tips
Part 12 - Kidnap
Part 13 - Double trouble
Part 14 - Game over
Part 15 - The one n only
Part 16 - Fussy boy
Part 17 - Sweetiful
Part 18 - Interview
Part 19 - Love from Japan
Part 20 - Gundusoodi
Part 21 - The Royal Bow
Part 22 - Dazzling stars
Part 23 - Look who's here!
Part 24 - Headache
Part 25 - Action Jackson
Part 26 - Outing
Part 27 - Innermost Secrets 🔞
Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl🔞
Part 29 - The greater sin
Part 30 - Bye bye London

Part 4 - Getaway

1.1K 57 469
Por Bahubalifan

D: Why you stopped madam?Dance no...shall I play the music for you ?? 🤨

He asked sarcastically.Ashok got a call from home and excused himself from the couple.

D: Would you dance like this if it was someone else's production ? Just so it's ours there is none to question you you're having a gala time here ?😡

S: Pupsooo pls pupsooo...my muddu, my pappu, my baby...you love me no...let me be...🥺

She caught his chin and cajoled him but he was firm.

D: Love is different work is different. I am very strict when it comes to profession whether it is mother or wife I don't see.Work is worship blah blah...

He gave her a lecture about work and professionalism.S wished a pair of cotton would magically appear so that she could stuff it inside her ears but unfortunately it didn't and she had to stand through his torturous sermons.

D: You're so irresponsible!You know how much money I have invested in this movie? Wait I'll tell you...

D struggled trying to do some mental maths and counting with his fingers.He had to count after ten but since he didn't have more fingers he thought of borrowing hers.

D: Bangaram, pls hold your palm up lend me your fingers for a moment...I need to count...

S: 🙄

He requested her keeping a serious face.Mischievous Sweetu went closer to him and ran her hand beneath his shirt tickling his hips which caught him by surprise.Just as Vennela jumped when Jai tickled her sole,D was startled.

D: Sweety! Be serious! See I lost count now I have to start all over again....1,2,3...

But who was to listen ? S lovingly wound her arms around D, leaning her head on his chest while fiddling with the buttons on his shirt.That romantic move of hers appeased the terror of Kalakeyas turning him into the lotus plucker Ammu.He left counting and wrapped his arms around her waist.

D: Hihihi I feel butterflies in my stomach when you do that bangaram....😍

Just then a helper came in and they parted.D diverted the topic as if talking about the shoot.

"Anushka garu ! Unni garu has sent your favourite 'unnakkaya' (a spindle shaped sweet dessert made of plaintain) and 'Unni appam'(snack balls made of rice,jaggery,banana and coconut pieces)specially from his home!"

Knowing D's possessive nature,S smacked her forehead asking the helper through eyes why he had to bring those now.The guy stood confused holding the containers in his hand.He kept it on the table and fled the scene.Holding his head one hand and clenching his chest, D plopped on the chair beside.

S: Oh no what happened to you Pabsu pa??

She knelt beside him.

D: Aahh...feeling giddy...chest is also paining...

S: You would have skipped your bp tablets that's why...told you to take your medications on time...

She frantically reached out for the water bottle and made him sip some water while simultaneously rubbing his chest.

S: Pls don't die Pabsu pa... sob....sob...I won't be able to wear my colourful silk sarees...😭

D paused sipping and looked at her.

D: Oh,not able to wear coloured sarees is your concern ?Not my life ?

S: Huh...uh...that also...but sarees first...

She said meekly.

D: Don't worry thalli.There seems to be someone waiting in line to paint your white saree to colour.After my death you marry him and wear as many sarees as you want...sob...sob....naanna...
Mahendraaaa...that's it ra...it's over...we've been cheated!We have lost to a petty guy!😭

He wailed beating his chest.

S: Pabsu pa pls don't talk like that I feel miserable.My chinna...my donga my ranga...Pls smile no....

She pinched his chin.He pushed her hand away.

D: Why you ? I'm the one who should feel miserable.It has come to the extent of him sending you home made food and I wasn't aware! Like a mad man I was roaming around Rfc chanting your name.Then Raj and Bava kicked me out of the sets.I came here to see you under the pretext of checking the progress but...you....you have progressed to another level...sob...sob...I feel so used...what will I tell Amma ?How will I face the society?Which girl will give life to this withered flower?

S: Uff !Why are you overreacting for this trivial issue ?What happened now for you to sit as if sky dropped on your head ??

D: Huh what happened ah ?See the two containers ?That's not food but the two broken pieces of pupsoo's heart! 💔

S: In that case my every organ is placed in each dabba of food you send your heroines.😏

D: Uh...huh...that...that because...I love to feed everyone food and I want my heroines to feel comfortable on sets like it's their home.

S: Haa...exactly!You can do it but Unni shouldn't ?He knows I love kerala delicacies so he sent those not only for me but everyone on set.Atleast he sent it decently unlike you who will pull your leading ladies to you lap and feed them as if feeding a toddler.

She rolled her eyes.

D: Huh...uh...who told you all this ? Pramod ! Vamsi!

S: Sshh...why are you calling them now?They did not tell anything yet I know your antics.Unni is far better than you in this aspect.He's a gem!

D: Don't praise him too much!There is a reason why I do that.If girls eat on their own it will be like chicken pecking on rice grains but when I feed them,I mix the meat,veggies and rice proportionately rolling them into medium sized balls and stuff into their mouth so they will eat well.They have to be strong to bear babies no ?

S: Whose ?Yours ? 😏

D: Yes...hihihi...huh...uh...Sweety !!! You're suspecting me ?I've given word to my son that his mother will be Sweetamma! He will punch me if I break my promise! 😡

S: Same here! My baby's naanna is Pabsayya only! My son will pull my hair if I go against my word! 😡

There was silence as both locked eyes glaring at each other.Suddenly,

S: Aaahhh....ouch!

D panicked.

D: What happened bangaram ?

S: I've been kneeling for long my legs hurt...

D couldn't see her in pain.He helped her to get up and then made her sit on his lap.She clung on to him as if he was a teddy while he examined her knees.

D: Sorry ma...in our fight I hadn't realized you were kneeling beside me all the way.You should have told me atleast.Is it very painful ?

He rubbed her knees to soothe them.

S: No it's ok. I feel better now...thanks...

D: So you don't love Unni ?

S: No but I love Unni appams and Unnakaya !

D mv: 😏 The sweets petty fella sends also has his name.Why don't telugu people keep food names as 'Prabhas'?I could have impressed her with that...

She jumped to her feet and taking the two containers returned to her place on his lap.

S:Chomp...chomp...chomp...mmm...sogood....so fresh....do you want some Pabsu pa ?

D: I'm a king I don't eat petty food 😏

She continued munching those delicacies infront of him as he looked on smacking his lips.He wanted them badly but his pride stopped him from asking her.

D mv: At the rate she's eating looks like I might not even get the crumbs...hmm...should I forgo my shame and pick one ?No don't want she will think I am cheap.

S could read his mind.She giggled at his predicament then felt bad for teasing him.She brought a piece of appam near his mouth.D looked at her.

S: Don't show your ego on food.I know you love these.Have it...it's really good.

And that was it! D opened his mouth wide that two medium appams could go in!

D: Chomp chomp chomp....give that also.

He pointed at the 'unnakaya' asking her to feed him that which she did.

D: Nyom...nyom...this is so good...Sweetu ma...you have to thank Unni but don't tell him I also ate...I have to maintain my pride.

S: Lol...ok...here have some more...

D: Love you Chweetuuu !!! You're cho chweetttt!!! You take down the recipe from his Amma and make like this for me...

S: ☺️☺️

He grabbed her by her waist pulling her closer to him not minding it was a set and began jujujuing her.

Ashok entered suddenly and saw them cuddling.He couldn't believe his eyes and rubbed it then saw again.This time S was seated on a chair opposite to D.She held the script papers in her hand while D was using his phone.They both behaved as if the other didn't exist.Ashok was confused.

S: Haan..you're back Ashok garu. Come,sit...have these appams.

"Huh...uh...Anushka garu,you were sitting here all the way ?"

S kept an innocent face.

S: Yes why do you ask ?

"Huh...I...saw you sitting on his lap...erm..."

S: Ashok garu you also started to believe media who spread rumours that's why you're talking like this.

She pouted sadly.

"No no Anushka garu...but..I..."

D: Ashok,I think you're too stressed with the shoot.You take a break I will leave.

"No no my lord ! Pls don't go so soon...you must be here."

D: But it's too dusty here for me...atchooo!

"Oh dear my god is sneezing! Lord, pls go and rest in Sweety's caravan"

Getting the cue from the male culprit,the female culprit followed suit.

S: Atchooooo !!!

"Huh..Anushka garu is also sneezing...you also take rest..."

S: No no I'm fine..I'll just have a tablet and continue with the shoot.Work is important.

"No Anushka garu! I insist ! You must take rest.We can delay the shoot no worries.Take how much time you want."

S: Ok because you say so Ashok garu...bye Prabhas garu...Pls move your legs to one side I need to go...

D:(mv: Grrr my legs shouldn't touch you ??? You come to the caravan I'll show you !!!🤨)Oh I'm extremely sorry Anushka garu...atchooo!!

"Huh...uh...Anushka garu,you forgot God.Pls take him with you to the caravan also.He needs to rest."said Ashok.

D: No no that is not right Ashok.I've never entered any lady co-actor's caravan like that.I'm very respectful towards ladies.I am keeping fast for hanuman ji also I don't touch them unless script demands.Atchhooo!

S mv: World class acting

"Lord! How can anyone point finger at you? You're fire! Don't I know how you revere women as goddess?If anyone talks bad I'll only slit their tongue!Pls lord go and take rest."

D: I don't want to but since you insist...mmm...Anushka garu,how does your caravan look like? Is it white or black?

"My lord is so innocent...Anushka garu, pls take him with you he may lose his way."

He took D's hand and joined it with S.The gullible director sent the two notorious culprits to Sweety's caravan unaware of their plans.

Inside the caravan,he relaxed on the sofa stretching his long legs and she rested her head on his lap.They continued their romance uninterrupted.

S:Pupsoooo....jujujujuju...mumumumu
😍
D: Say babababa...gagagaga....mamamama...bhaagmathie..mathie....😍

S picked the jacket and hugged it inhaling the fragrance of his masculine scent.

S: Aaawww my notorious pupsooo paa...now your jacket,later you...😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

The Selected Por SmilerXO

Ficción histórica

281K 11.9K 26
[COMPLETED] The royal palace was holding a competition choosing the most beautiful girls in the whole kingdom to compete. Their prize? Simple, they g...
9.8K 341 10
It's time for the London Comic Con, you're surprising your 8 year old niece for her birthday by taking her to meet & greet with Joseph Quinn. It doe...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
430 80 21
The cliched plot of a celebrity, "bad boy" meeting a commoner, "good girl" and falling in love, eventually? Not exactly! Celebrities aren't always...