Tainted Love (Male Reader x R...

By MrC1997

After over 10 years of wrestling, you finally make it into WWE. The dark arts have been in your background fo... More

New Kid on the Block
Treat Her Right (Lemon)
Surprise/Night Out
Falling for Each Other
Ruby....
The Agreement
Wrestlemania
Crazy for Each Other
Tour
Liv....
Basic Needs
The Reveal
No More Secrets/Nirvana
It's Time
Family Matters
Reunion?
New Competition?
Home Life
I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)
Ruby's Fate
We Riot Once Again
A Day With Ruby
A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out
We're Going To Get Our Daughter
Familiar Faces
3 From Hell
A Riott Christmas
Let Me In (Short Chapter)
Invading The Firefly Funhouse
Locked In
God's Gonna Cut You Down
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)
Aftermath

Liv Has A Secret

1.7K 25 4
By MrC1997

*5 Days Later*

You and Ruby were playing with the kids until you heard your phone ding when you picked it up to see a text from Liv.

Liv: Missing you and our daughter. Can't wait to come home to you two 😘

You smiled at the picture she sent you when Ruby walked up behind you and wrapped her arms around you.

Ruby: Is that Gionna?

You: Yeah. The tour's going well so far. Her and Sarah just passed the Iiconics's reign as women's tag champs.

Ruby: Sweet.

She kissed you until you felt a hand tugging on the bottom of your shirt when you looked down to see Tara with a drawing in her hands.

You: Let's see what our little artist has in store for us now.

Tara: I drew this for our family!

You picked her up and looked at her drawing to see that she drew everyone including the dogs.

Ruby: That looks amazing Tara. Here, let's put it on the fridge.

Ruby then took the drawing and put it on the refrigerator while you walked with Ruby to the fridge with Tara in your arms before you set her down.

Tara: Daddy? When will mommy be back? I miss her so much!

You: She'll be back tomorrow sweetie. Mommy misses you too.

Tara then yawned.

You: Come on. Let's get you to bed sweetheart.

You picked her up before Tara fell asleep in your arms as you carried her up to her room and gently set her down in her bed and kissed her forehead after you put the sheets over her. Once you put Tara to sleep and quietly closed her bedroom door, you heard your phone ring for a facetime call from Liv when you answered it after two rings.

Liv: Hey Y/N!

You: Shh. Tara just fell asleep.

Liv: So did Sarah. Is Olivia still awake?

You: Hold on.

You walk down the hall to Olivia's room and see Ruby gently rocking back and forth in the rocking chair with Olivia in her arms while you talked to her some more.

Ruby: Is that Gionna?

You: Yeah.

You hold the phone over Ruby and Olivia as Liv adored the sight of her child about to fall asleep in her bestfriend's arms.

Liv: God. I miss you guys so much. I'm just dying to come home.

You: I know G. I miss you too, but don't worry, you and Sarah will be back tomorrow. Me and Dori will be there with the kids to pick you up.

Ruby: Wanna say goodnight to her before I put her down?

Liv: Yes. Goodnight my sweet little angel!

Liv kissed the screen when Ruby gently set Olivia down in her crib and placed a blanket over her before the both of you quietly exited the room.

Liv: I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow...

Ruby: Neither can we. Miss you guys.

You: Alright. We'll let you get some shuteye and leave you two alone.

Liv: Ok. Love you.

You: Love you too. Goodnight.

Liv hung up the chat until you and Ruby heard the twins softly crying.

You: Together.

Ruby: You got it.

You kissed Ruby before going to check on the twins.

*The Next Morning*

You woke up to the feeling of kisses when you slowly opened your eyes to see your teal haired, tattooed beauty.

You: Goodmorning.

Ruby: Goodmorning.

You kissed Ruby until you heard your phone ding when you picked it up to see a text from Christie.

Ruby: Christie?

You: Yeah. She's wondering if I'm available for doing a Table for 3 episode on the network.

You texted Christie back until you and Ruby got up hand in hand until realizing that both of you are naked.

You: God, your tattoos are so sexy.

Ruby: So are yours.

You and Ruby began to makeout before you released.

You: Come on. Let's get some clothes on and get ready to head to the airport. Tara's dying to see her mom again.

Ruby: Ok. I'll get the kids and breakfast ready while you get the car started.

Ruby then kissed you until you both got dressed and went to get ready to pick up Liv and Sarah from the airport.

*At the Airport*

Tara: Where's Mommy gonna come out from Daddy?

You: She's claiming her suitcase right now sweetie. She'll be here really soon.

You waited with Ruby and the twins while you held Olivia in one arm and held Tara's hand with the other while you all waited for Liv and Sarah to walk out. Suddenly, you see a familiar blonde woman with glasses on and a familiar brunette with dreadlocks until she got on her knees and Tara ran up to hug her.

Tara: Mommy!

Sarah: Sweetie! Oh my god! I missed you so much!

Liv: Is that my little sweetie pie?

You: Hold on.

You put Olivia down when she slowly began to walk towards Liv. At this point, Liv had cupped her hands over her mouth in surprise to see Olivia start walking when she got on her knees and Olivia walked into her arms.

Liv: That's my girl!

Liv then kissed her cheek and walked over to you while Sarah did the same while holding Tara's hand before Liv kissed you.

Liv: I missed ya daddy.

You: I missed you too baby.

Olivia: ... Ma...Ma

Liv: What did you say sweetie?!

Olivia: Ma...ma

Liv: Her first word! Oh my god what a day!

Liv then kissed you until she noticed Ruby and Sarah hugging before You and Liv walked over and greeted her.

*A few days Later after Survivor Series*

You just finished putting the twins to sleep for their nap when you quietly closed the door and got ready for lunch with Vinnie and Christie.

Ruby: See you tonight Y/N.

Liv: Have fun.

You: I'll try.

You kissed both of them and walked out the door while Liv sat on the floor with Olivia and the dogs while Ruby chilled out on the sofa.

Ruby: Has she learned to say anything else?

Liv: She knows some certain words, but I mean, she's just started learning, why do you ask?

Ruby: Because I think Jeremy and Zoltan are starting to learn some words themselves.

Olivia then began to play with Barnie and Meeka while Liv joined in.

Liv: Should I tell Y/N about what's gonna happen with my character change soon?

Ruby didn't say anything as she just looked at her with wide eyes?

Ruby: It's up to you. Did management even say when you're supposed to start that?

Liv: I'll talk to him tonight.

*With You*

You, Vinnie, and Christie were all at a horror themed bar that was reserved for the three of you for the episode of table for 3 on the network. The three of you spent the time talking about wrestling, relationships, and telling stories when the three of you were kids while eating and drinking booze until footage showed Survivor Series when Christie broke Stephanie McMahon's arm in her submission move as Stephanie tapped out fast, causing Christie to get the win for your team

Christie: To tell you the truth, I honestly didn't think that they'd have us win at Survivor Series, especially since we were just three rejects of society.

Vinnie: Do either of you remember when we all wrestled in the indies and they did all they could to keep us away from the other superstars?

You: Yep. From that point on, they knew that we were dangerous people that easily make them scream after the first few seconds of torture.

You took a sip from your beer until Vinnie brought up a story from when all of you were in high school.

Vinnie: Do you remember when we were Sophomores and we got in trouble for spray painting a dirty slogan on the principal's office and they had to make sure that we didn't have a single class together?

You: The only thing I remember was the result when Kate made us clean all the bird poop off the roof of the house every day for a month when we did that.

Vinnie: Yeah, but not as worse when we blew up the toilets with cherry bombs.

You: And a majority of the waste went into Mrs. Freed's room. Gotta admit, she was the meanest teacher in the whole school though.

Christie: Wasn't she there for like, only two years when that  happened?

Vinnie: And she quit the same day. Me and Y/N were claimed as heroes by the other troublemakers though.

Christie: Typical teen boys. Always looking to make mischief.

You: Unlike the time when you threw your bra up on the chandelier at prom?

Christie: Eh. I was trying to impress a girl.

Vinnie: That girl happened to be my girlfriend at the time.

Christie: You have to be honest though, she was eyeing both me and Y/N all night.

You: Fun times though.

You patted Vinnie on the shoulder while the three of you kept talking and eating. The episode was about to finish until Christie asked a very important question.

Christie: Y/N? Do you ever have a strange feeling that WWE might be planning something with either of your girlfriends behind your back?

You swallowed the last bite of your sandwich until you took a drink of water and coughed a bit before looking at her.

You: Honestly......... I don't know...... I mean, it would be good to see them get a small push in storylines, but if they were to join forces with anyone and if I ever have to go against them or even hurt them, I could never forgive myself.

Vinnie: What if one of them were to work with someone like the fiend?

You: I don't know. It could be anybody to tell you the truth. Whatever WWE has planned for them, it won't affect real life, I hope.

Christie: Well said Y/N, well said.

The episode finished when all of you finished eating and left a tip for the waiter when the cameras cut. Outside, you hugged Vinnie and Christie before saying goodbye and riding your motorcycle to make a quick stop before heading back home.

*Later that Night*

You put on a muscle shirt before walking downstairs to see Liv sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of wine.

Liv: Hey

You: Hey. What's up?

Liv: Can you sit down for a second? I have to say something.

You: Sure. Me too.

You grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down with Liv.

You: What's going on?

Liv took a sip from her wine until she held your hand.

Liv: What would you say if..... WWE has ideas for my character and that my character may be changing?

You: ....... well... it would be a start for your shot at the women's title... what do they have in mind?

You took a drink when Liv was about to reveal it.

Liv: ............... Sister Abigail......

You took a large gulp of your beer until you looked at her like she was crazy.

You: What?

Liv: I was asked if I could take the role and join Bray in the firefly funhouse as a new character.

You took a deep breath and held her other hand.

You: Does that mean we won't be traveling together?

Liv: I possibly may be traveling with Bray. Is there something wrong with that?

You: No, I mean we both know that he's married and has kids, but I mean our little girl is gonna be sad not to see you every day.

Liv: Don't worry, I'm going to be home with you guys three days a week. I worked out a deal with WWE about it, which also means, I'll be on Smackdown with you and Rue Rue and Sarah. The only catch is that I can't be seen for the first two weeks with you guys and that I'll be at each venue before you and the others, so I'll still be with you guys.

You thought about it for a minute until you held her other hand.

You: I think we can work with that, but just remember that that also means the break up of the riott squad again. My only question is, when did they say you and Sarah drop the titles and where at?

Liv: We drop the titles after Wrestlemania, but we don't know who to yet. Now what did you want to ask me?

You knew that this was it, it was time to ask her.

You: Do you remember when we were in Hollywood and the first song we danced to was "Life Eternal" by Ghost?

Liv nodded.

You: Everytime, I hear that song, I think of the first day when we fell in love.... and when we started dating, it's all thrown a bunch of curveballs and a bunch of crazy shit that we've had to deal with... but in the end... I knew that we would do anything for each other and love each other unconditionally in which brought our daughter into the world. So...... on the way back from lunch with Vinnie and Christie, I made a stop somewhere and wanted to ask you a very important question.....

You pulled out a small velvet box as Liv covered her mouth with her palm while you held her free hand.

You: Gionna Jene Daddio...... will you marry me?

Liv began to cry tears of joy until she held your hands again.

Liv: ............ yes.....

You smiled and gently slid the ring on her finger when she looked at it.

Liv: It's beautiful.

You: I'm happy that you like it... come on, let's go join Dori in bed.

Liv: Aye Aye captain.

Liv pressed her lips onto yours before the both of you walked upstairs hand in hand and joined a sleeping Ruby in bed when you all got comfortable with her and fell asleep..........

======================================
A/N: I'm gonna let you guys vote on who should win the women's tag titles in the future Wrestlemania chapter. Who in your opinion should win? Also, do you think Liv could possibly be involved with the firefly funhouse and working with the fiend with all of these rumors going around about her and her absence from WWE tv? Just curious to hear your theories about that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 79 13
Being friends with Mike and Maryse since my debut in 2010. I knew they would be married eventually. And when they did I more than anyone was happy fo...
4.6K 110 23
Hi. My name is Son Karui. I'm the little sister of Son Goku. I'm 5 years younger than Goku cause we met when me and Vegeta traveled to Earth. I use t...
7.1K 224 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...