Fearless (mafiafell Sans x Fr...

By Blood_Stained_Rose

PLEASE READ UNTIL END OF DESCRIPTION!! Frisk is a 15 year old girl trying to get by in this big city. You se... More

Frisk
Dream
Burn the bastards
Self-confidence is amazing , I think
Nervous before singing

Mayhem! At the Bar

262 4 1
By Blood_Stained_Rose

(Above is how Frisk looks like, but in Grillby Bar she makes sure to block her eyes and face and yes the title is a parody of Panic! At the Disco )
Frisk POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am really sorry for my rude behaviour, sir. If you need anything I would happily write it down as soon as you let go of my wrist." I nervously spoke with the fakest smile I ever made. His grip gradually became lose until my wrist broke free. I reached to get my notepad to write their order down while still shaking.

"Now then, what can I get you guys? Any food, drinks, or condiments?" I jokingly say trying to get some control over my mind. There was a moment of silence that felt like an entirety until one of them spoke. The same monster that grabbed my wrist to be exact.

"Mustard."

A moment passed

"I'm sorry I didn't quite hear you, can you please say it again?" My voice shook. Did he just ask for mustard or am I so nervous that I am starting to hear things? His posture changed as he takes an annoyed sigh and slams this fist on the table.

"I said, mustard god damn it! Look, kid, we had a tough day with gettin rid of things and I really don't feel like gettin rid of another useless thing." He takes a long puff of his cigar and releases red smoke from his nose while I write mustard in big letters.

"Anything else from this table?"

"I will have water and my friend here would like the finest monster whiskey with only one ice cube and a little bit of lemon." A big dark silhouette said as he hands me a $20 bill.

"Keep the rest boy and you better tell this to Grillby." The silhouette says threatening.

"What a weird bunch of monsters." I sighed as I head over to Grillby. The weight on my shoulders dropped tremendously and I feel like I can breathe again. As I walked over to Grillby a familiar face walks towards me. It's Chara getting ready to sing in front of the bar.

"I wish I was that confident to sing in front of all those bastards and be in a reviling dress with heavy makeup." I joked to myself.

Chara smiles at me and begins to walk towards me. She hugs me and squished my face.

"Why on earth are you still cross dressing?! Your wasting all of your natural seduction charm!" Chara whispers harshly.

"I don't want to be eye candy for all these drunken men while I parade around my quote on quote seduction charm." I sighed as I walk towards Grillby.

"Use your charm to harm is what I always say to that! Come on Frisk! It's not like you'll let 'em touch your ass freely without given 'em a fist full of pain!" Chara tries to persuade.

"Do you realise how much trouble I would be in if I look better then that stuck up Karen?"

"Oh who gives a flying shit about her? If you have any form of charm then flaunt it!" Chara practically screams into my ear.

"Fine, I'll think about it!" I gave into Charas rant. Chara let's out a small woo under her breath and smiles at the fact that I gave into her. Chara is the only person I would consider my family ever since we meet in kindergarten. Her rosey cheeks hasn't even changed from before.

"Frisk, do you have something you want to say to me?" Grillby ask trying to get my attention. I look at him embarrassed at the fact that I was lost in my own little world thinking about how much Chara means to me.

"Um, there's a really weird table that asked for mustard, a glass of water, and the finest monster whiskey with only one ice cube and with a little bit of lemon. They gave me chills when I was taking their order and this one skeleton grabbed my wrist and slammed it down on the table! But at least one of them was more than generous when he let me keep the change to a $20 bill." I ranted a little. Grillby stared at me with a shocked expression and quickly heads towards that table.

"Don't charge them anything, it's on the house. And don't go back to that table again." He quickly says before running off again. That was weird. I never seen him run at all or even leave his station.

"Just what the hell is happening today? First, it started off with that damn dream that came true, then to muffets that closed early which never does, and now where I meet these skeletons and Grillby running off." I say to myself while cleaning tables. An hour passed and Grillbly hasn't returned. Not only that but Chara seems to have gone missing. I look around everywhere to see if I can find her. She isn't in the bathroom, at the bar, or in the break room. I went into the dining area and heard her laugh.

(Chara is drunk but I don't want to use drunk text very offten.)

"ThAnk yOu, Andy, For these WonDerFul DriNks." Chara hiccups to someone named Andy. Andy seems to be thanking her for another reason. His hand is on her thigh slowly going upward as his friends look at her with lust. Goddamn it Chara! You know you're a lightweight and that you take up offers so you wouldn't be rude! I make my way over to where they are. Only 4 tables away from the skeletons by the window is where they all are. I sprinted towards them.

"Hey, she's not sober so please stop that!" I shout at him while I grabbed his wrist. He looks at me up and down. I go over to a Chara that seems to be uncomfortable by his antics. I slapped a drink out of Charas hand, so she wouldn't become drunker.

"Boy, you better get out of here and run off to your momma! This bar is no place for a little boy like you! Why did they even allow a short sucker to become a waiter?" Andy scoffs. His buddies snicker.

"Maybe he's here to attract woman with his boyish looks or maybe he's poor ma needs extra money for somethin like daddy!" One of his friends laughed while buying Chara another drink. The other friend has a mischievous look on his face while he grabs the drink.

"I don't know about you, but I think the boy needs a shower." He pours not only the drink but the whole bottle on my head. His friend and Andy start to laugh hysterically while looking at me. My cheeks start to get flooded with embarrassment and anger.

"Remember what Chara said. Use your charm to harm!" I thought to myself. I took off my hat and began to unbutton my shirt enough to see a form of binding under my shirt that looks similar to a bra.

"Oh my, I can't believe you poured a drink on a lady like that! I am so ashamed to be drenched in alcohol. Goodness, you can even see right through my shirt." I flirted a little as I try to cover my hidden breast. The men stopped laughing and are focusing on me with the same expression they stared at Chara. They look like hungry wolves looking at a little lamb, but little did they know that the lamb has a shotgun.

"W-we're sorry lady. We didn't know you where a girl under all those clothes. Maybe we'll believe you more if you strip some more." Andy flirted while enjoying the view of me. His friends nod in agreement. I look at them batting my eyes and with a kind expression. I reached to grab his forearm. Halfway through I completely speed up my hand and punched him square in the face. His nose starts bleeding and they went from ogling to being pissed off.

"Do you really think a girl will fall for you after you touched her friend inappropriately, laughed at her, and a friend pours a bottle of whiskey on her head? Ha, that's just pathetic. Also with that bottle, your friend has wasted, that'll be $12. Chara let's go!" I turn and grabbed Chara from her chair with her bag.

"Ya! ThaT'll teAch You baStarDs not To mess WiTh uS!" Chara slurred to them while having a shit-eating grin. Her arm is over my shoulder as I practically carry her. Oh shit, she has to sing tonight, I wonder who's gonna do it in her place. It's not my problem to deal with.

"Hey, you bitch! How dare you punch Andy in the nose! Do you know who he is?" A guy shouts. It's one of Andys buddies. I ignore him and keep going.

"How dare you ignore m-

"What the hell seems to be the problem?" A familiar voice spoke behind me. I turn around to see Grillby tightly gripping that guy's wrist. Grillby's flames went from his normal light blue to red. He is extremely pissed off. Grillby takes a glance at me drenched in alcohol and a drunken Chara. His flames darkened with red at this sight. I open my mouth to say something, but got interrupted.

"Me, Ricky, and Andy where havin drinks with that babe over there, she got drunk and Andy decided to try to you know score tonight when all of a sudden this cross-dressin whore shows up and tried to get back her friend, so I poured a bottle of whisky on her to show her a lesson, but we didn't know she was cross-dressin until she removed that hat and we saw her beautiful curves. So Andy apologize and kinda was hittin on her when all of the sudden this broad punched him square in the nose. You're a man aren't cha? Do you think this slut needs a lesson?" He rants. Grillby takes off his jacket and goes to me. He puts his jacket on my shoulder. To cover my shirt a little.

"You go and rest a little and I'll take care of these customers."Grillby whispers in my ear.

( SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IT! I AM BAD AT TELLING STORIES AND AT LIFE!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
322K 18.5K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...