๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ...

By AGirlFromTheStars

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue.
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
5
6
7
8
9
A/N
10
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
A/N (Please do read)
(An A/n) My life to this point
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
Drawings
21
22
23
24
I need help (and bonus facts about me)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

14

2.7K 62 20
By AGirlFromTheStars

The sound of the alarm woke Steven and me up.

I stretched and rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning Steven" I yawned.

"Morning Y/n" He greeted back.

We both made our wake to the kitchen sink to clean yourselves for the day ahead.

"Hey, Y/n, you think Peridot will get over Lapis soon?" Steven asked as he began to wash his hair.

I sighed.

"I don't know, I mean she did lose her friend and house but hopefully she will, I'm starting to get... annoyed by not being able to have a proper bath" I told him honestly

"Yeah same here"

Amethyst came out of her room and was greeted by Stella and Pumpkin barking happily at her.

"Yo Steven, Y/n! This a bad time?" She asked.

"Of the three things I have to do in the sink now, this is the one I least mind you seeing" Steven stated as his dried his hair.

"Ugh, Peridot is still depressing all in your B-room?" Amethyst asked

"Yes. Yes, she is" I told her.

"She still hasn't gotten over the whole 'Lapis leaving and taking the barn with her into space'" I yawned a bit at the end.

"I think she may need a little more time for herself" Steven recommended.

I sighed.

'Why is he so kind?' I thought with a smile

"Nope, that's it, we're getting her out" She then goes to the bath, Steven and I followed her.

We walked in to find Peridot half in the bathtub listening to depressing country music.

I wasn't use to seeing this type of emotions is I wasn't too sure how to deal with this.

"Um, Peridot? Are you feeling any better?" I asked.

She let out a depressing groan.

Amethyst walks inside and takes off the music.

"So, what have you been up to?" Steven asked, trying to make a conversation.

Peridot mumbled something that we could hear.

Steven and I looked at each other unsure on what to do. 

"I ugh couldn't really hear you there." Steven told her.

'She is acting the same way Steven was when he lost Connie, I hope that I don't get heartbroken like them'  I thought

Amethyst flips her over to face us. 

'My Stars, what is that face? Its so...depressing' 

"Nothing." Peridot said clearly. 

"You've been in this bathroom kinda a long time now" Steven started.

"Yeah maybe you get need to get up and go outside and get some fresh air" I recommended

She slowly turned her head.

"What's the point?"

"To feel better?" Steven and I said

Amethyst groan in annoyance and told Peridot that she couldn't stand her being like this and recommended that they should get out of the house and how we could go and check up on her old kindergarten.

"Oh, do you mean the Primary Kindergarten that the Famethyst emerge from?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah! I've been meaning to get a look at the old neighbourhood now that I've met the neighbourhood" Amethyst explained.

"That sounds fun" Steven agreed.

"What do you say, Peridot?" 

"And you can make us feel dumb by telling us the stuff we don't know" She added.

I would be nice to finally observe and learn a kindergarten without having to run away in fear from robonoids.

"I missed that" Peridot sighed.

"Great, it's settled!" With that Amethyst put Peridot on her shoulder and carries her out of the bathroom, as though she weighed nothing, which she did.

"Can I bring my music?"

"No."

We made it to what Steven explained to me was a train.

I was amazed by Earth's way of transportation while Peridot was complaining about taking the train rather than the warp pad.

"This view is amazing! this was such a better idea that taking the Warp Pad" I smiled.

"Glad you are enjoying the view, Y/n" Steven said.

"Come on Peridot! Take a look at this" Steven tried to persuade her.

"Yeah the countryside is so beautiful" I added

"No" Peridot denied. "Your efforts to entrance me with Earth's beauty are pointless. My sector of the countryside was perfect. Now, it's somewhere in space. Just let me know when we get there".

Steven and I shared a worried look.

We had finally made it to the Kindergarten. 

"Interesting." I said as I place my hand on the wall.

"So this is where my friends came from? I wonder how they're doing right about now"

Amethyst began guessing where the Famethyst had emerged from but Peridot corrected her and explained that the order goes top to bottom.

"Wow that's pretty amazing, Dot" Amethyst complimented her.

Peridot blushed and smiled a bit but it soon turned to a frown.

"This used to make sense to me. I thought life was generated in a Kindergarten. Formless, aimless energy channelled into new, useful gems" Peridot started. 

"But, life doesn't start in a Kindergarten. It ends here. I've gotten used to plants everywhere. Bugs, and breeze and sunshine... all of that had been sucked out of this place. It's with the Amethysts that produce here and now this place is nothing but a miserable husk. It's with the Amethysts are gone."

"Hey!" Amethyst yelled.

"Oh, all of the well-made Amethysts are gone" She corrected herself.

"Peridot how does that make it any better?" I asked.

"And nothing will ever grow here ever, not even this flower" Peridot stated as she pointed at a flower.

"Wait" Amethyst said as she jumped down for the hole and landed near the flower.

"I've never seen anything growing here and I've been hanging in this joint for 5,000 years. Man it looks healthy too"

"Wow! That's Earth for you, alway bouning back!" Steven praised.

I kneeled and touch the petals.

"Well, it feels alive" I stated but I could wrap my head around the fact the plant was here and looking healthy without any source light or water. 

"I don't know. I'll have to run some test to see if this is not an anomaly" Peridot told us.

"You want to try planting stuff here?" Steven asked.

"You know how to farm!"

"Yeah, that could be fun!" Amethyst said excitedly.

"It would be nice to bring back some life back in here" I smiled.

We all agreed to start farming here. We used to Warp Pad to gather the thing we need to start gardening. Steven, Amethyst and I moved the rocks while Peridot used the tracker behind us. Next, we dug holes for the Sunflowers and put some proper soil for it to grow. Amethyst turned her into a helicopter as we water the flowers with the water guns.

Finally finished planting Amethyst put a flamingo in the garden.

The next morning Steven and I was finally able to a proper shower. Steven was currently in the shower while I was in the kitchen with Amethyst and Peridot as they talked about the garden while I put Pumpkin and Stella each on the counter.

"Yo Y/n why are Pumpkin and Stella on the counter?" Amethyst asked.

"They like to be tall" I told her as I petted them.

"Nice" 

Then Steven walked into the room with his bath towel around him. Peridot the hurried him to go and put on some clothes.

We had made our way back to the tarin excited to see the flowers we even started to plan what to plant next.

Finally, we had made it to the Kindergarten. We all looked in shocked at the sight before us.

Peridot walked up and picked up the flower only to way it withers away.

Steven, Amethyst and I share nervous glances at each other.

"Well, I don't know why I'm surprised" Peridot angrily said.

"I should have known not to hope"

"But maybe if we try again-" Steven tried to talk to Peridot but she interrupted him.

"It's not going to work! It's never going to work, okay?!" She yelled at me.

I step up in front of him.

"Look Peridot! You need to calm down!" I yelled, upset that she was talking her angry out on us.

"Just because the gardening was a failure that does not give you the right to be angry at us!" 

"Yeah, Y/n's right! We were just trying to make you feel better!" Amethyst yelled at her.

Peridot continued to yell, letting out her feelings.

"Peridot, maybe the sunflowers did work, but we know something can grow here" Steve said trying to cheer her up.

Peridot finally snapped and stomped on the lone flower causing the rest of us to winced at the action.

Then the ground started to shake.

"Oh no, this can't be anything good!" I said.

A gem monster emerged from the ground and roared at us.

"Oh! Of course!" Peridot screamed sarcastically.

The gem monster grabbed Peridot with its tongue, that was shaped like a hand and swallowed her.

"Peridot!" Steven and I called out to her.

The monster dug its way around us.

Amethyst used her whip to try and stop it. With the whip around its leg, it pulls her underground.

Steven and I followed behind them. 

'Why can't we just have a normal day something weird happening?' I thought as I summoned my sword and watched Amethyst fight off the monster.

Steven runs up to her.

"You want to get this together?" Amethyst asked.

"Let's do it!" Steven replied.

They joined hands and fused.

The fusion blasted the monster out and into the open.

My eyes turned into stars.

"Amazing! I didn't know you two can fuse" I squealed in excitement. 

"Hey, the name is Smoky!, nice meeting you" Smokey winked at me and went to finish off the gem monster. 

I got out of the hole just in time to see Smoky using her yo-yo to tie the monster tight enough to poof the gem.

"Peridot! Oh, thank the stars you are okay!" I said as I ran up to her.

Smokey bubbled the gem and unfused.

"I need to go to the bathroom" Peridot said.

We were now back in the taring going back home. Peridot, Amethyst and Steven laid on the floor while I sat, legs folded on a haystack.

"Man, you were right" Amethyst started.

"The Kindergarten really is dead forever" 

Peridot turned to face her.

"I was a fool to think we could reinstitute life there" 

I sighed and put my chin in my hand, feeling a bit sleepy.

"Tell me about it" Steven sighed.

"Okay, I will" Peridot said as she began to explain to us that she was using this a distraction from losing Lapis,  the barn and a sense of hope. She also realized that once you mess something up it's ruined for good and nothing would ever be able to grow.

I looked at her through squinted eyes.

'I don't think Steven needed to hear that, especially with the whole Connie thing'  I thought.

"Oh Wow, what about all this?" Steven asked as we were pasting a field of sunflowers.

I smiled at the sight.

"Now that's some plants" Amethyst commented.

Peridot said who she wanted this to happen for the Kindergarten. I got up and sat net to her.

"Peridot you said it yourself there's no hope for the Kindergarten but there's so much more land out we could away try somewhere else" I told her.

Then Steven explained to her that they have the rest of Earth to protect.

We all agreed to garden somewhere else, we then hugged Peridot, at first she didn't hug back but eventually she did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 840 12
Forced into a war you had no clue what to do, you were lost until a huge orange gem came along and told you what to do. You did as she said, scared o...
180K 5K 34
This is another steven universe fanfiction! I'm going to insert le reader as a crystal gem! I'll be using completely non-binary pronouns and descript...
5.2K 433 24
Imagine Beach City. A normal city, normal people, normal society, a normal school. Or, at least, one can only assume so. Some might say that their sc...
7K 202 14
I was okay. I, the almighty Peridot Green, was okay. Until a little prank changed me. (Lapidot, College AU) [cover art does not belong to me] -Highes...