Querencia {18+}

By Meraki_Kri

ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let m... More

. Something before you start .
1. Beginning
Character list
2. Wedding bells
3. "What just happened?"
4. Fiancé?
5. Wound
6. Confession
7. Fight
8. Truth
9. Family and comfort
Epilogue
. BOOK COVERS .

10. Bloody Jacket

23.1K 634 38
By Meraki_Kri

TW - Mention of blood, a bit of abuse.

It's been a week since I have shifted to his mansion, and I knew the air was tense.

Alexander decided to stay with me all the time, so he started to work from his home office.

Although I did feel a bit guilty, but I loved his constant attention towards me.

I met some of his people, and I instantly recognized most of them because I had seen them around my cafe or house.

I was even told to stop going to work, but of course I rebelled. I even tried to seduce him, but he didnt budge. I know it is temporary, but I feel useless and bored as I have nothing to do. For all these years, I have worked my ass off and suddenly nothing to do; it was a big change.

But then taking that into advantage for me, I started to discover new recipes for sweet and savoury food for the café, and Im sure Alexander loved this idea the most as he got to taste new stuff every day.

When it comes to his business, he has a lot of people, like a lot and they are spread across the country. But there we were quite a few in Seattle as well, which was surprising as its a relatively smaller place.

I had recently finished up baking a bread and I decided to feed it to Alex. I knocked on his door and he let me in.

His office defined him with huge books, windows, pine woodwork and red furniture.

He looked up from the laptop and smiled.

What has my love made for me now?

And I giggled.

I walked to him, around the table, and he shut down the laptop.

I kept the plate on his table, and I sat on his lap, my back facing his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. He kissed my neck and I giggled more.

Gosh Im so happy you are mine and he takes in a deep breath while keeping his nose in my hair.

I think I should reward you for doing this for me and his hand sneaks in to my shorts and he cups my panty clad pussy and I jerk ahead.

Alexander!

And he applied pressure on my clit, and I clenched myself.

What is it love?

He asks innocently as he snuggles into me more.

I have to go, otherwise the house will burn down

I can make a new one for you

I groaned and I somehow wiggled and got out of his hold when I rubbed on his dick.

Thats a nasty trick

I walked in front of the table and flipped my hair, but I did succeed

His eyes narrowed at me.

Oh, my sweet baby, I will see you in the bedroom, and its a promise that your ass will end up red, now I will decide on the medium

I gulped and I ran out while I heard him chuckle.

'Sly asshole'

On my way back to the kitchen, I met Adam. Adam had circles under his eyes. And my joyful mood changed.

"What happened? "

He just smiled at me and tried to move away to avoid the conversation.

I looked at him with stern eyes.

"Tell me what happened? "

He sighed.

"Alex has been pressuring us to find that bastard Rex and his associates. Turns out Rex has also taken up huge loans from us and has never repaid them and adding to that he stole from us. So, he has got himself into double trouble. Everyone is working to find him, and we will. We will make sure he doesnt get to live a peaceful life.

Are you taking care of yourself?

He just smiled and kissed my forehead and left.

And at that moment I realized how selfish I was being, because of me everyone was working and they all were tired.

'I told you before, you are a burden'

'You don't care about anyone'

'Fucking worthless bitch'

'You must be happy that I am with you'

'You deserve all the punishments. I need to show you your place'

Suddenly, all the bad memories came to me. I shook my head on the verge of crying and moved out of to the garden to free myself of all the thoughts.

While I walked, I didn't realize that someone was looking at me. I sat down on the bench.

I took a deep breath, and I held my body for comfort.

Just minutes ago, I was happy, and then the reality hit it.

It was when I felt a pinch on my neck, and I felt a dart stuck to my neck. At first, I was confused, but then it hit me that something was wrong, and before I could get up, I felt my whole body shutting down and I fell down.

I felt drowsy and I tried to be awake, I tried to fight, but I couldnt, and then in a second, it was all black.

-----------------------------------------

I lifted my neck and I felt it being cramped up. I groaned as I opened my eyes, and it took a second for me to get used to the environment.

It was dark and dingy, I heard water drops at equal intervals and I shook my head.

I gulped down my saliva in my dry throat, and I tried to move, and I was unsuccessful as I realised I was tied down to a chair.

Before it set in what was happening to me, the door in front opened and I squinted my eyes as light filled the room.

There is my beautiful girl

And at that voice, I felt my whole-body freeze.

The door closed and I heard it being locked and then I saw him.

He looked different.

He looked miserable.

He looked wild.

My beautiful, disobedient girl

He walked ahead and I could see how happy he was. I read his body and I knew it radiated victory.

As he got closer, I tried to get free.

"Mia, Mia, Mia how many times will I have to tell you that you are mine? You left me and started romancing with another man? Did you forget what all I taught you? "

"Please don't" I begged with tears now falling down my face

"Sh...Sh.....Sh..... Mia, baby, stop crying"

He says while wiping off my tears. And I try to move my face away from his dirty hands.

But he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you myself baby girl. My friends always kept an eye on you. But ever since you started fucking that ass, their job became difficult. One of my men was hurt because of you"

I cried even harder.

"When I was in that jail, my friends used to tell me about how you are doing" He says while putting his nose on my neck inhaling the scent.

"Too bad that you are not smelling of me. Too bad that your body doesn't have any marks made by me to show off other people that you belong to me"

He says while holding me tighter and looking at me in my eye.

"Don't worry baby, I'll teach you a lesson to show you whom you belong to"

And with that he put his hand in his back pocket and I show something shiny.

A knife

"Please please no, please Rex don't do it"

He slapped me.

"Shut up you bitch"

And at that I completely shut down.

I gave up.

All I could think about the worst things that could happen to me now and I prepared myself for it.

He cut open my shirt and he had a lustful gaze on my full breasts. But before he could touch it or even my bra, I heard a shower of gun shots and loud screaming.

He snapped his head towards the door and cursed loudly.

Before he could react the door burster open and a smell of smoke invaded my nose.

I saw a big figure and I knew who it was.

He walked in a bit and stood with his hands in front while holding his gun. He was in his professional 3-piece suit which made him look scarier. He had the deadliest look on his face. He looked as if he was ready to kill someone. He had blood drops over him, meaning that he had killed someone.

And at that moment, I felt a sense of security. Seeing him angry at Rex made me feel 100 times better.

He walked slowly but dangerously.

Look here. The boyfriend is here

Alexander stayed quiet.

I know my little baby girl has a tendency to open her legs and invite people in, but that doesnt mean you fight for this slut

And in a second, Alexander moved towards him swiftly and a punch was landed on his face.

He instantly fell and held his face.

Alexander looked at me and then at him.

He didnt say anything.

He crouched down and said something in Rexs ear which even I couldnt figure out.

And I knew it was bad as I saw a shiver run down Rexs body.

And the Alexander got up and kicked on his stomach and Rex cried.

"You messed with my girl. With my queen. Now you will suffer so much that you would regret even looking at her"

With one more kick he groaned slightly, and I knew he fell unconscious.

Alexander looked at me with those deadly eyes and then his facial expression softened.

He kept his gun in his waistband and took out a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe his hands.

But they were stuff bloody.

He started to cut open my binds and when I felt my body being free, I looked at him and he didnt maintain eye contact with me.

I stood up and stood in front of him.

I held his face and I got on my tip toes to kiss him. and when I did, I felt him feeling relived and his held me from my waist.

"I am sorry "

"Why are you sorry Alex? " I pulled away

"That I couldnt protect you "

and I felt tears fall.

Its not your fault baby.

And I knew he wasnt convinced

Lets get you out of here

I held his arm.

"Alex, the day I said I love you; I meant that I love you for whoever you are. And that includes your every perfection and flaw "

he kissed me on my forehead and pulled away. He took off his coat and put it over me and I let it engulf me.

Bloody or not, his warmth was enough to make me feel secured.

He picked me up bridal style.

I would suggest you keep your eyes closed and he put my face in his neck and I didnt argue as I didnt have the mental energy to see anything other than him.

I felt him walk and at that point all I cared was about his body being close to mine and then I heard the beeping of a car and I knew we were about to leave.

I was safe.

This was over.

And the heaviness in my heart just dropped.

He put me in car. "I'll be right back"

"No! please don't leave me" I looked directly into his eyes with a pleading look.

He sighed. "Of course, I'll just make a call"

He sat next me, pulling me onto his lap. Last thing I hear before sleeping is 'Don't kill him yet, I'll do it myself'.

-----------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEGGY-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 144 27
He pulled me in by my waist and I looked straight at his chest, ignoring his blazing stare. He gently lifted my chin forcing me to look at him. He l...
360K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...
2K 88 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...