The Coldest Summer✓

Autorstwa Geegervy

"I'm a terrible dancer," I whisper. "And I guess the cowboy is much better than the city girl." My sarcasm is... Więcej

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Epilogue

Forty-seven

4.7K 356 587
Autorstwa Geegervy

Getting some sleep won't be easy at all. I know for a fact as my head's divided between what's happening outside this room and right here. Plus, it's really hot.

I usually prefer showering before going to bed, but I ruined the mood.

Half naked with only a pair of underwear, I start tossing and turning in bed until I hear the living room window shutting. Lim is coming. I squeeze to one side and the lights bathes the room a moment later.

My eyes squint responsively, and I suck in a breath when the scent of his woody cologne wafts my nostrils. Heat sears through me, certainly not from the weather. I can't stay mad at him, can I?

Whatever! He has to apologize first.

"Are you sleeping, or pretending to be?" Liam asks coolly.

The audacity he has. My eyes crinkle and I don't respond.

I hear Liam moving towards me, his steps poised and unhurried, and it makes me jerk the covers tightly with butterflies in my stomach. Why am I excited? Foolish me. I should grow up. He suddenly stops, and then walks to the other side of the bed

He sits down and his weight dents the mattress right next to where my feet are. He shits a bit—I think he's taking off his shoes. I hold my breath, his back grazing toes as he moves subtly in accordance to his current engagement. I hold the pillow tight, and I'm sulking no more.

"I know you won't be able to sleep without a shower," he says casually, as though he's talking to his incorrigible child.

He stands up and begins taking off his clothes—I assume. I can only imagine the sound they produce when he unzips the fly of his khakis, and slides them down his legs, followed by another sound of his waist belt as he throws the pants on the couch.

"Get up," he suddenly orders while pulling the covers off my body.

"What are you doing?" I whimper.

"Let's take a shower. Didn't say you were waiting for me to do so?"

"No, I'm not taking a shower." I roll in bed but he seizes me quite easily with his brawny arms. "Liam!" I start giggling and my protest becomes a bedroom adventure when he lifts me up bridal style.

"But of course you are." He sounds serious yet amused. "I'm not sleeping with a sulking girlfriend who refuses to shower just because she's angry at me."

"This is not funny, Liam Darcy!" I scream as we're both underdressed, skin to skin. "Put me down, Liam!" I wiggle my feet while laughing heartily.

"Oh, I find it very funny, my love." His voice is filled with pure delight and I can't deny the joy I'm feeling right now.

He drops me to my feet once we are inside the large and full white bathroom, the tiles cold against my feet. Smiling, Liam strides to another side, wearing nothing but his tight briefs. I gulp tightly. And my heart rate increases when he takes off the last piece of garment covering his manhood.

Goodness gracious! I clear my throat and glance away while untying my hair.

A small chuckle from him steals my attention. The shower starts running soundly and he stands gloriously right in front of my eyes, water sprinkling down on him like a Greek god under the Olympian waterfalls. If they exist, that is.

Okay, no need to feel aroused, Kira. So what if he got a chocolate cake kind of a body with sturdy muscles and all? Are you going to eat him? Or fondling him with your eyes like you do now?

"Are you not coming?" he asks playfully while rubbing his soaked hair, seemingly highly refreshed by the water.

"Um . . . I'd rather take my time appreciating the interior of this bathroom. You can carry on, Mr. Darcy, I'm no harry, I assure you." I pretend to have my full composure that withers the minute he turns around and leaves his whole rear view.

Fuck me now! Who said only women can be deflecting?

"Okay, Ms. Jones. If you say so." Saying this, Liam grabs a shower gel and proceeds to wash up.

Oh, dear father in heaven! This is so much temptation, I swear. But he's my boyfriend, so I shouldn't be shy, right? He's seen me at my worst already, so why can't I shower with him?

I pool in my courage and take off my underwear. As nude as I was born, I take a few tiptoed steps toward the shower area and stop right behind him. The touch of cold water on my skin makes me shudder, but I adamantly let it rain over me as I gently run my hands on Liam's shoulders.

"I can't let you have all the fun on your own," I mutter, slowly rubbing his tense muscles using the smeared foam from rose-scented gel.

"Hmm. Are you still mad at me?" Liam asks after a gentle grunt when my chest touches his back.

"A little," I breathe quietly, letting the tune of water hitting the tiles reign.

My hands trail over his ribcage, bumping into the ridges of his chest as I go lower toward his tight stomach. He's not immune to my touch—thankfully—as his breath hitches the more my fingers play with his muscles. And when I touch his last resort, he briskly turns around and basks me in his brace.

Hands over my head, I yield submissively.

I pant heavily, my back pressed against the tiled-wall with him pinning me like a mouth in a trap. My blood flames and the heat ignites the engine of my sexual hormones. Past the sprinkling water he leans toward me, and his smile becomes predatory when he eyes me.

"It's because I love you," he says hoarsely.

"What?" I murmur, my focus hardly on his words despite the depth of the statement.

"I love you, Kira, and I would do anything to make sure you're staying in a better place than the house you're staying in right now. My approach was wrong, but my intentions were pure. I didn't mean to offend you, nor did I find your house mediocre as you plainly accused me," he explains, but I find no respite given how he's holding me right now.

"You have told me first. That's all," I reply softly, my breath ragged.

"I'm sorry that I didn't," he answers automatically, sincerity lacing his voice. Seeing how hesitant I am about the whole matter, he slowly adds, "Let's talk about this tomorrow when you're calm and reasonable enough. Is that okay with you?"

"Okay, we'll talk tomorrow," I oblige in a thin whisper, my insides already unfurled by this closeness between us, and mostly when he eyes below my neckbone.

Smiling, he frees my hands and holds my neck instead. Like a launched missile, I wrap my arms around him and fiercely he starts kissing me, touching me, everywhere. Right here in the bathroom, he makes love to me, taking me more hardcore compared to our first time last night.

I don't leave the wall even when my whole body turns jelly, wobbling like an overcooked noodle. He leans heavily on my back, groaning while gripping me tightly as if his life depends on it. I smile weakly and water from the shower head keeps replenishing my strengths.

"I've dreamed of you so many times," he whispers before kissing my shoulder blade.

A smile appears on my lips. It may be literary to him, but in my case the dreams were real.

"I guess some dreams are meant to come true," I reply and laugh softly.

"Rightly so. Now you need to be in bed," Liam states and the fun time is possibly over.

Or not? Even during the shower Liam keeps teasing my body whenever he gets the chance, and I keep giggling at his indecent acts that I love so much. I'm still astonished at how comfortable we both are around each other as if we've been together since forever.

Well, maybe that's what happens when you meet that 'one in million'.

"I forgot to bring my toothbrush," I state while wrapping myself with a towel, some minutes later.

"You can use mine," Liam teases, slipping himself into a bathrobe.

I shriek. "I've never used anyone's toothbrush before."

"Really? Well, I have," Liam prompts, and I stare at him questioningly. "I'm serious," he says, chuckling. "I used yours this morning."

"You did?" I shoot, awestruck, and he nods. "Wow! That's . . . weird. Yeah, pretty weird."

"I'm kidding!" Liam laughs heartily. What a joker! I roll my eyes at him. "There's another toothbrush. Let me check it."

Being with Liam helps me forget all the problems I've ever had. He's the best therapist, apparently. But when I imagine the possibility of him leaving me, out of the blue, it creeps the hell out of me. I'm so scared to lose another person in my life, and much less him.

As I brush my teeth my eyes are on him through the mirror.

How will I possibly deal with the void if he wakes up sometime soon and decides it's over? Will I be able to handle the pain of losing him again? He's become the sweetest part of my life, and I can't afford going back to the old me.

"What's wrong, my love?" Liam urges, his eyes apprehensive.

"Nothing." I smile softly so as to hide my insecurities. "I just remembered what happened today and—"

"Please, stop thinking of that, huh?" Liam says softly, rubbing my arms as I lay to his side. "Come, let's get back to bed. Finish that."

"Okay," I comply and it doesn't take long until we return to the bedroom.

It's cool and refreshing after our sweet shower. I lay right beside him, in his warm and embracing arms. Thanks for everything, dear Lord. I hope the next day is good. I just close with a simple Amen and drift.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

401K 9.5K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...
8.3K 419 40
"The things I could make you feel" He whispered as he delicately tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear that must have come out of the loose bun wh...
151K 1.5K 43
"And you certainly feel like a human girl..." Jones trails off while he torments me by caressing the side of my cheek with his long finger. The only...
137K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...