Don't Say Goodbye II Chaennie

By xaviestoopid

Jennie loses her memories, and Chaeyoung loses her family, home, and entire way of life. Chaennie ex-wives [... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 6

4.6K 204 25
By xaviestoopid

I tried to reach you, I can't hide

- Kina

L I S A

"Spill," Jisoo says as she crosses her arms. We were on the balcony after we had time to talk things out.

"Chaeyoung had a wife, and her name was Jennie." I started, and she nodded. "They were the perfect couple, you know? They were always there and kept supporting each other. Chaeyoung wasn't that much sunshine when Jennie came. Chaeyoung was being pressured and treated lowly by her parents."

Jisoo's eyes softened at Chaeyoung's past. Her life looks pretty envious but isn't what everyone had imagined. Despite living with a wealthy family, Chaeyoung only wanted her parent's acceptance of who she was and who she wanted to become.

"What caused them to break up?" She asks.

"Chaeyoung was the CEO. Which meant she had a lot of enemies around her. But it went too far. Someone set her up. Someone emailed Jennie some pictures when Chaeyoung couldn't get home some days because of work. It made her look like she was cheating on Jennie, but it wasn't. Until the moment Jennie decided to talk to Chaeyoung. Unfortunately, Jennie caught Chaeyoung with someone. What made it worse was Jennie lashing out at Chaeyoung without even giving her a chance to explain." I finished, and Jisoo sighed.

"Where is Jennie now?"

"We don't know. She disappeared after that, and the only thing sent to Chaeyoung were divorce papers signed by her."

"Did Chaeyoung sign it?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Who knows? She probably left it untouched."

Jisoo then began to think as she rubbed her chin. "And this Jennie looks like Ruby Jane?"

I nodded slowly, not sure what to answer. Who knows?

"When did Chaeyoung lose Jennie?"

"Three years ago," I answered, and Jisoo widened her eyes.  "Why?"

"Ruby Jane got into an accident three years ago."

I widen my eyes. "Accident?"

"She didn't mention what accident. She lost her memories and flew here from New York to remember."

I furrow my eyebrows at the information. "What are you trying to say?"

"What if..."

I shook my head. "If you even think about Ruby Jane being Jennie. You're mistaken. Jisoo, you've known her for years. Why would you think she becomes Jennie when she's Ruby Jane." I said as I frowned. I'm still mad at Jennie for being childish three years ago.

"Lis, this could be something if you and Chaeyoung reacted the same way of seeing Ruby Jane. It could be possible. I mean, come on, Chaeyoung lived with her wife for years, and who could not get over her face?" She says, and I grit my teeth.

"But then again, she's your childhood best friend. She's Ruby Jane." I started, and she sighed.

"Look, something is not right, and I'll try to figure something out with Ruby Jane." She said, and I nodded.

~~~

R U B Y   J A N E

Chaeyoung Park

Her name sounds so familiar, but I can't figure it out. Her voice. It's like my body feels comfortable around her that I don't find it with Sooyoung. Right after breakfast, Chaeyoung went back inside her house since breakfast was in our house.

Did I mention how beautiful she was while playing the piano? Her blonde hair flowed effortlessly on her shoulders. What made it even more attractive was how the piano was placed. She was beside a large window. I wonder if she also sings?

Chaeyoung was a mystery that I wanted to solve. It's as if I've known her for a long time. Unknowingly, I followed her and slowly hid at the wall between us. Then, she started playing her piano. What caught me off guard was her voice.

(Chaeyoung's cover of 'If It Is You')

Why is it so hard for you

To properly

See me trying

I get shocked to see

How much I get hurt because of you

My days are a struggle

Even my dreams are painful

If it was you

How would it be

If these crazy days became yours

Then I felt my heart beating fast. It's as if it was getting intrigued by her voice. I placed a hand to where my heart was. What was this feeling? It was beating fast, yet it felt so painful.

Do you know how I'm doing these days?

I can't even fall asleep

I can't even swallow anything

Do you know that I'm becoming

More ruined as I look at you? I feel like dying

I feel like dying

Even though there's no way you'll come to me

Even though I know you're looking somewhere else

Whatever happened between her and Jennie? It left her broken, like it'll be hard for her to piece back together. Jennie. I feel something when I hear or say that name. Have we met before? Wait, if we did. Chaeyoung would have reacted differently when we met.

And then a sudden realization hit me. She called me Jennie. Was I similar to Jennie? Who is she? Not noticing that I was already sitting down on the floor. Chaeyoung stopped playing, which alerted me to stand back up and hide.

"Ruby Jane? Are you there?" Her voice called out, and I didn't know what to do. Should I show up or ignore it? Act like she's crazy calling for me when I'm not even here.

"You know, I can sense you from here." She jokingly says, and I sigh. I slowly walked inside her room and tried to contain a gasp at the sight of her room again.

"I-I'm sorry, I was curious if you'd sing."

She playfully raises a brow. "Oh really?"

I shivered at the sight. "Y-Yeah, how was it then?" She asks with a smile.

Snap out of it, Ruby Jane. Didn't she say that she'd properly introduce herself? This meant we were okay, yet you acted like a wimp.

"B-Breathtaking," I said and gasped at what I said. Ruby Jane Park, I can't believe you said that to her. I quickly apologized, which made her chuckle. I smiled, knowing she was a comfortable person to be with.

"I'll let you off with that." She chuckles and stares back at the piano.

"Want me to sing you a song?" She asks as she gestures for me to sit beside her. I nervously went beside her and thought of a song.

"Do you know Fallin' All In You by Shawn Mendes?" I said, and I felt her tense up.

C H A E Y O U N G

I froze at the song of choice. It's just that; It was the song I sang to Jennie when I confessed. A lump formed in my throat. Just who are you, Ruby Jane? The things you're making me feel are unexplainable. You're starting to be like Jennie.

"Chaeyoung, is something wrong?" She asked softly, and I got back to reality.

"No-Nothing," I answered and started playing the piano.

So close with you on my lips
Touch noses, feeling your breath

Fuck fuck don't break down. Don't let Ruby Jane see this side of you.

Push your heart and pull away, yeah
Be my summer in a winter day love

How can I even keep going when every word I sing from that song gives me the once-fluttering feeling of being in love? Now it's breaking my heart little by little with each word. I stopped and calmed down.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know much of the song." I lied and smiled painfully at her, who seemed to nod.

"It's alright. At least I heard you sing a few lines of my favorite song." She says, and I freeze again. Seriously I'd be frozen if it was real.

"Favorite song?"

=====

Hi? How are ya'll doing?

I apologize for the errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ASYLUM By c

Fanfiction

188K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶
157K 7.3K 32
Jensoo forced marriage. Plot twist. Cringy stuff. Cheesy. ugh... I'm not good in description so just read to know more. pardon my grammatical mistak...
75.9K 2.4K 40
After Jennie emerges from a severe car accident, Lisa discovers that some portions of Jennie's memories are missing. Specifically, she is unable to r...
8.6K 858 20
The accident happend infront of Jennie on her wedding day. Losing the love of her life exact day, and witnessing it, is worst than ever. @ Check the...