Kamen rider Ex-aid: Castle le...

By JustinTurner855

Y/n L/n is a nice guy who has a job as a lab assistant to Emu Hojo for the royal family. when a Bugster's sta... More

kamen rider Ex-aid profile
Season 1 Episode 1: let the game start
Season 1 Episode 2: Akane's school visit
Season 1 Episode 3: One punch robot
Season 1 Episode 4: Rider gamer vs Rider gamer
Kamen rider Brave
Season 1 Episode 5: Knight gamer has come
Season 1 Episode 6: Two new rider players
Season 1 Episode 7: Dance to the beat
Kamen rider Snipe
kamen rider Lazer
season 1 Episode 9: Gamer dateing a cute queen
Season 1 Episode 10: Boom! head shot
Season 1 Episode 11: Eat up
Season 1 Episode 12: Dangerous brother

Season 1 Episode 8: True master plan

351 6 1
By JustinTurner855

(Opening)

Y/n enter the radio station building with John and Lyon. Inside was lots of computers. They stop at a huge computer having g the royal family's symbol on it.

Y/n: so what did you find out?

John: a lot.

Lyon:  first of all have you and brave noticed something odd about the Bugster's?

Y/n: Well they appear and attack other people.

John: yes but when do they appear?

Y/n: when.....The royal family is there!

John: that's right. Every time one of the royal family is there a bugster comes.

Y/n: But why?

Lyon: It's because of the Gamer Cleamer Corp's. There aftering teg royal family.

Y/n: but why?

John: is it obvious, it's there powers. But the question is what are they going to do with it?

Y/n: what else have yous found out?

Lyon: Well look at this.

The pictures of worker's of work  Genm Corps was shown on the screen.

Lyon: These are the people work for Genm Corps before it was shut down. These people want missing 2 years ago. At the same time Gamer Cleamer Corp's came along at the same time as the workers where missing.

Y/n: so your saying they have something to do with all this?

John: yep and we went a little bit deeper and found  out something.

Y/n: and what's that?

John: It's about one family member named Akane.

Y/n:.....wait what about her?

Lyon: Have she nether tolled you why she is shy about new people?

Y/n: well um no.

John: (sigh) look believe use or not but when she was a child. Her and her friend Karen where a victim of a house robbery. When one was about to hurt Akane she......she.

Y/n: She what?

John: she.......scared and stress that cost her to......release and Bugster.

Y/n was shocked.

Y/n: (shocked) No.....no that can't be. That's no true.

John: take a look.

The Computer change again this time showing Akane's DNA seeing and bugster virus.

Y/n: then.....why hasn't she turned yet?

John: Lucky she stop it and seal the bugster back to her body. But that infected cost her to be scared of new people, camra's or people watching her.

Y/n didn't say nothing. He was shocked.

Y/n: what about everyone else in the royal family?

John: Well.....there's one but I'm taking care of her.

Y/n: ok......let's take the data and head back.

???: Aw I've just got here.

They turn to see Zack.

John: who are you?

Zack: I'm Zack Gamer Cleamer Corp's beast assistant. If yous don't mind to hand over the data and give it to me.

Y/n: not a chance.

Zack: Oh well I've tryed. Let's party.

(Time: 0:00 to 0:18)

Another Para-DX: I am kamen rider Another Para-DX. Let's start this game.

Lyon: Let's show him how to knock.

John: Yeah your with use Y/n.

Y/n: yeah let's do this.

Mighty Gashat: Mighty Action X!

Bang Bang shooting gashat: Bang Bang shooting!

Bakusou Gashat: Bakusou Bike!

Y/n: Henshin!

John: henshin!

Lyon: Henshi!

Ex-aid and snipe transformed into there lever two forms but not Lazer.

Another Para-DX: (laughing) let the games begin!

The three riders fight Another Para-DX. Ex-aid and Snipe kick Another Para-DX while Lazer hit Another Para-DX with his wheel.

Another Para-DX stumbled back and summon his axe.

Another Para-DX charged at the three riders and slash them. Ex-aid and Snipe summon there weapons and Lazer press his gashat.

Chambara gashat: Chambara!

Lazer: henshin level 2!

Lazer driver: Gachan! Level up! Bakusou Dokusou Gekitosu Bousou Bakusou Bike! A Gascha! Giri-Giri-Girir-Giri Chambara!

Ex-aid: wow cool!

Lazer: you haven't see nothing let.

Lazer summon his weapon.

Lazer and Snipe star to fire at Another Para-DX many times. Ex-aid charged at Another Para-DX and hit Another Para-DX so hard that he crash through the wall.

Ex-aid, Snipe and Lazer was about to finish him but then a wheel hit them and they fell on the ground. Ex-aid look up and saw Genm.

Ex-aid: You!

Genm walk up in front of Another Para-DX.

Genm: let's go.

Another Para-DX: what?

Genm: you heard me.

Another Para-DX just sigh and stand up.

Another Para-DX: that was fun but the next time we play again.

Another Para-DX walk away but Genm didn't. He turn to the riders.

Genm: yous may know our plan but yous won't stop use.

Genm turn to Ex-aid.

Genm: soon I will get my revenge Ex-aid.

Then Genm walk away and both riders where gone.

Snipe: Yous know each other?

Ex-aid: Yeah but not a good kind.

Lazer: let's just get out of here.

(Later)

The now four riders was at Emu's lab and John hand over the data to Emu.

Emu: Thank you John and thank yous all.

Laim: So yous must be the two spy riders for Souichirou.

John: Yep and your a cool knight I've been hearing.

Laim: I won't say cool.

John: well to me you are.

Lyon: and I must say Y/n. I was impressed what you did back there. Nice work.

Y/n: thanks.

Emu: well yous become friends quick.

Laim: Why is that?

Emu: well in the past me and Hiiro did work together but the rest....not so much.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Emu: I've save the story's later but right now yous rest.

Laim, John and Lyon left but Y/n didn't.

Emu: is there something worng Y/n?

Y/n: I like to ask you something and it's about Akane. Dose she have the Bugster virus on her?

Emu turn away and said.

Emu: yeah....she has.

Y/n: (shocked).....what?

Emu: (turn back around) you see many years ago Akane was not the girl you seen. She was a cheerful and not shy little girl. She always want to go somewhere with guards from the royal family so.....One day she trap them in an small allyway and go with Karen to her house. When they got there and head up stairs there where two robbers there robbing the place. They try to fight them but they found weapons and almost kill them. But.......Akane was soo scared and stress out that she cost a bugster to come out and.....attack the robbers. In the end the robbers was defeated and the bugster went back to Akane's body but the cost of that make her extremely shy and nervous around people or see someone new. When I came allow and check her I tolled Souichirou what it was and we kept this a secret to her.

Y/n was stund by this. He fell on a chair in disbelief.

Y/n: (shocked) I.....I don't know what to say.

Emu walk up to him and place his hand on his shoulder.

Emu: I'm sorry this hurts you but.....its true.

Y/n: (shocked) can we.....get it out of her?

Emu: well yes but the only way to do that is to make her stress out even more.

Y/n: NO!

Y/n stand up.

Y/n: (anger) There have to be another way! I can't let her get stress anymore! There have to be another way!

Emu: Y/n calm down and breath.

Y/n breath in and out and sigh.

Emu: Do you....love her?

Y/n:......yeah. she's.......The nicest and beautiful girl I've never seen. I don't care she's shy or not I have feelings for her. So I want to help her. I want to make her life calm as ever.

Emu: ok then......there's one way to make sure the bugster won't come out.

Y/n: Really how!?

Emu: Well if you really want to help her.....Then.

Y/n: yeah! Go on!

Emu: You go on a date with her.

Y/n was silenced for a moment.

Y/n: (shocked) EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 955 26
(y/n) is a part of the league of villains as you and the league are attacking the camp while your in the woods with some other villains you attacked...
2.3K 157 10
Video Games. Virtual Worlds that stimulate the mind and entertains the masses. At the center is the video game company Genm Industries. Genm holds mu...
12K 210 12
Hi! My name is Kiryuu Y/n the Father of the famous Love and Peace Hero "Kamen Rider Build", but tragedy struck him that his parents were killed in ac...
9.1K 366 24
(Y/N): "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was Kamen Rider Ryuga who win the Rider War and now all he want to have a normal happy life...get a wife and children...