OPR@UrService

By CharuSharma3

A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side... More

Prologue
OPR - 1
OPR - 2
OPR - 3
OPR - 4
OPR - 5
OPR - 6
Precap -1
OPR - 7
OPR - 8
OPR - 9
OPR - 11
OPR - 12
OPR - 13
RECAP:
OPR - 14
OPR - 15
OPR - 16
Precap - 2
OPR - 17
OPR - 18
OPR - 19
Note:
Precap - 3
OPR - 20
Precap - 4
OPR - 21
OPR - 22
Precap - 5
OPR - 23
Announcement!

OPR - 10

5.5K 368 45
By CharuSharma3

Here is the tenth chapter of OPR. Yup finally I got the time to publish this FF.

At seven thirty pm Khushi was dropped at her doorstep by her one and only OPR, while their goodbye was filled with nudges, kisses and giggles as usual. Also like everytime Khushi advanced inside her house trying to calm her racing heart and flustered self. Courtesy of Mr. Raizada. However the woman felt weird when all the ladies of the house gestured her to join them at the dining table. Usually Khushi freshens up a little and only then her Amma and Buaji calls her for dinner, so tonight their actions felt a little different.

But not taking it to the heart Khushi sat across from them as the three women smiled in her direction and she being a contagious person smiled in return. Her Amma offered her a glass of water and she gulped it in one go. And once the woman relaxed Buaji opened her mouth to speak what was probably running in everyones mind sans Khushi.

Khushi you remember my friend Debo? We met her at the temple a few months back when you came to Delhi for the first time.

Oh yes. Ofcourse I remember the kind woman Buaji. How is she doing? The last time we met she mentioned something about arthritis.

She is better now Khushi. But not completely. Debo is looking for a caretaker actually. She believes that regular caretaker is a better option rather than frequenting clinics every now and then.

Ofcourse Buaji. That is true.

Khushi agreed as she herself feels that a lady like Deboji needs continuous care and attention. At her age prevention is better than cure. So she could not help but support Buaji' words. However all of a sudden her Amma spoke something that stilled her heart.

My child we believe that you should accept this position for Deboji. I mean as it is Arnav Raizada has been causing a havoc in your work life and on top of that the atmosphere in Deboji' place would be homely and peaceful.

What...are you trying....to say Amma?

Khushi stuttered as realization dawned on her. So Buaji was trying to make grounds for talks regarding her resignation from ARD?!?!.....and...and...everyone in the family supports her decision? Payals loud voice pulled Khushi back from her train of thoughts.

Khushi listen I feel that this change of job will be beneficial for you. Just imagine no Arnav Singh Raizada! NO RAKSHAS! This is the perfect opportunity to resign sister.

Out of nowhere Khushi felt her world crumbling into pieces with no one to turn to for help. She understood why and for whom they all are doing this. But her family had no idea about the mechanics of her relationship with the Arnav Singh Raizada. Nor were they aware of OPR and the associated craziness. Before Khushi could verbalize her thoughts she felt her mothers hand caressing her head lovingly.

There is no pressure Khushi. But your Buaji has given her word to Deboji. And this new job will make you more cheerful and bubbly like our old Khushi. So please think about it okay kid.

Then just like that the meeting was dispersed and the ladies went away to do their chores giving Khushi the time to digest this sudden news. As the astonshied lady tried to come up with an excuse her body jolted with a strong hiccup, followed by another and another. Finally to make matters worse her cellphone vibrated once indicating the arrival of a text message.

Missing you so much Khushi...wish I could glue you to me!!!

Oh DEVI MAIYYA!!!! What a messed up situation is this! She mused.

                                                        ###

As the glittering rays of the bright sun danced around Arnav Raizada he could not help but reciprocate with a beautiful smile of his own. Mentally inter-twined with ASR and OPR the teenaged Arnav rarely gets the chance to come out and play and be his carefree self. Yet today he enjoyed the little time he was granted. Getting ready for his day the 14 year old mind of Raizada blushed looking at the picture of Khushi Gupta on his phone.

Little Arnav knew that any minute now the OPR will take over confining his small self within the huge mind palace of the Raizadas, so the boy could not help but whistle tying his shoelaces daydreaming about his one and only crush Khushi.

But time never waits for anyone henceforth the OPR yawned aloud signalling his 14 year old side that it was time to leave and walk away. Dejected by the sudden appearance of OPR the little boy could do nothing but disappear and give way to his obsessive alterego as in the Over Possessive Raizada.

###

In the office of AR Designs...

Khushi Kumari Gupta was trying her level best to hide from her CEO on the pretext of being busy with ARs Lakme event. Also the hustle bustle of the preparations in the design department made it very easy for her to avoid Mr. Raizada.

And she had no choice but to remain distant from him, as Khushi knows very well that she is a failure when it comes to the art of lying. What if the sharp minded Raizada successfully figures out the reason behind her aloofness? What if he is able read the tension in her sheer hazel orbs? Or what if he manipulates her to admit her issues?

Her dominant Boss will know about her dilemma of the new job offer and it wont take long for him to connect the dots.

Arguing with ASR is one thing but fighting with the unknown kept giving her the jitters. She can defeat the snobbish ASR but not the creature OPR. That dark and dangerous side of his is still a minefield that she is not ready to provoke. And his other side is not scary literally, but he is scary good when it comes to intensity and desire.

As Aman, Pam, Sim and the rest of the staff stood around the design table discussing the final changes of tonights event Khushi felt the weight of Arnav Singh Raizada' gaze all over her petite self.

###

The raw and dark creature OPR growled lowly watching the strange behavior of his prey. Last night when she texted him a simple goodnight he ignored it thinking that his kitty would like to sleep now. But the way Ms Gupta was running away from him since this morning did not settle the sudden rage that boiled within him.She was blatantly avoiding him and the goddamn fashion show preparations gave her the subtle opportunity to succeed in the goal.

The man tried to approach her twice in the last 3 hours but his secretary dodged him amazingly with the excuse of work, breakfast, filing, and so on.

With a chuckle the monster within him gazed at her delicate form and without a second thought sauntered to the design room. As expected the rest of his workers exited the room as quickly as possible terrified by ASRs intimidating presence. They were aware of the recent strange obsession that their Boss had developed for Ms. Gupta, and none wished to get in a row with him.

Ultimately Arnav found himself alone with Khushi Gupta who was acting all busy holding a pen and notepad in her hands, leaning around the huge table at the centre of the room. Hating the distance his evil-twin stalked her till his front touched her back.

Chup rahi ho? Mujhe nai pata the tumhe hide n seek itna pasand hai.
(Are you hiding? Ihad no clue that you love hide and seek so much).

Hum kyun chupenge aapse? Hum bas busy hain aaj event hai aur itna sara kaam baki hai.
(Why would I hide from you? I am simply busy as its the finale tonight).

But the bashful look at being caught did not go unnoticed by the alterego of Raizada. Nor did he miss the long open mane of Khushi Gupta that she was using to veil her hazel eyes.

Lifting one side of his lips the OPR advanced towards her and  his hand pushed aside the curtain of her alluring hair. His sharp gaze saw the movement of her swan like neck. Hmm interesting thought the Alpha male. His  other half was nothing but a ravishing woman to say the least.

###

When his hand brushed aside Khushis hair the woman could not help but gulp in nervousness. His actions were not helping her at all. How will she avoid him if Arnav Raizada himself is hellbent on hovering around her? How can she escape from his clutches without giving him any clue? Having no answers to the questions Khushi Gupta decided to flee from her CEO.

Which perhaps turned out to be a wrong move.

In a jiffy the man stood in front of her demanding all of her attention. The woman knew pretty well that escape is impossible now so she resigned to her fate when by gods grace Aman Rathod appeared at the doorstep of the design room with a file in his hand.

ASR actually I need your signature on these papers as soon as possible...

Thanking her lucky stars the lady rushed out in a not so elegant way feeling the hard gaze of the Over Possessive Raizada all over her body. However the flighty Gupta did not give in and preferred to avoid Arnav Raizada understanding the dire circumstances she is in.

Her face cringed as she heard the loud screams of her Boss knowing too well that facing his wrath as usual is the epic scapegoat of all the Aman Rathod. Apologizing to Amanji in her mind the woman dashed to the corridor making another attempt to put some distance between OPR and herself.

###

In the Mind palace of the Raizada:

What the hell is going on? For heavens sake why is Khushi Gupta avoiding me us like that? As a fact she is deliberately trying to stay away from ME!!!

Thought the shrewd businessman ASR as he made an appearance within the Raizada mind. He who had tried to insult, manhandle and hurt Khushi Kumari Gupta was feeling a twinge in his non existent heart. DAMN IT. Why is her ignorance so so...so DISTURBING?!?!?

Oh my my....Dont tell me ASR that my snobbish alterego has a heart?? So Khushi' ignorance is not so blissful afterall huh?? I cannot believe it?? I should have known that behind this hateful attitude is a fragile and sensitive heart that tries to act all strong and cool but ultimately fails in his own tests.

Unable to take the taunts of his eviltwin OPR, the ASR tried to act all high and mighty as if Khushi' behavior did not affect him at all.

Shut up!!!! Just shut up. I am not missing her nor is my heart all that fragile. As a fact I dont have a heart, I only have a skillful brain whose aim is to make as much money as possible without loosing his power and fame.

But his cold response did not please OPR who rather chuckled at the quick abrupt explainations of the harsh ASR. He now completely understood the mechanics of ASRs heart.

Tired with keeping up the pretense the businessman ASR disappeared in thin air making his alterego all the more confident that sooner or later his shrewd side will admit his love for Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Mind Convo. Over....

###

As Khushi Gupta found herself fleeing from her CEO she realized the stupidity of her actions. Even though now she is in a relationship with Arnav Singh Raizada still old habits are hard to get over with. Halting her movements she stood near Arnav Sir...no their cabin. After comprehending her foolishness she simply texted her Boss to come over here with an emphasis on the need for privacy in italics. Sending the message she sat on the sofa with a determined expression on her face.

This is it. She needs to wear her big girl panties and face the situation. Khushi rubbed her forehead as she recalled the anger filled shouts of Mr. Raizada. The confused lady knew that her behavior was really wrong in this scenario. Pouting at her silliness she began to create a long apology speech in her mind when with a loud bang a furious Raizada entered the now curtained cabin.

What the hell is going on Khushi Kumari Gupta?

When the man questioned her nincompoop antics in his no nonsense tone Khushi understood his rage and confusion completely. Like a panther her obsessive man moved effortlessly quickly surrounding the lady with his musky scent and muscular arms. He rested his palms on the arms of the sofa making the woman suffer from another tachycardia attack.

Uhhh...actually....I thought....yes I thought we needed more...privacy....exactly....the more privacy...the better?!?!

A smirk replaced the initial lividness present on Arnav Raizadas face. He knew she was making an excuse but probably the boldness of the excuse amused the man more. Khushi bit her tongue and  blushed furiously analyzing her words mentally.

Suddenly she felt the warmth of her Boss' breath near her ear making her jolt with its suddenness. A soft whisper grazed her ear while an involuntary gasp escaped her gaping mouth.

I can do a lot of private things on your demand...Babycakes.

The words made her push the man away and she stood up hastily almost loosing her balance making the eager man snake his arm around her midriff. Why does this always happens Devi Maiyya? The poor soul questioned her goddess in her mind.

Her eyes met the intense coal brown orbs of the OPR. She knew that now she is trapped and only an honest answer from her will make the man loosen his grip.

Humara woh matlab nai tha. Hum bas woh...
(I did not mean that. Actually its just....).

Khushi I know tum mujhse kuch chupa rhi ho. Nahi batana to mat batao but running away from me is not the solution.
(Khushi I know you are not telling me something. If you dont want to share then its fine but running away from me is not the solution).

I am not running away...hum busy the kaam mein....
(I was busy with work..).

Her eyes widened as both his arms clutched her petite waist in an unbreakable hold. Oops. The almost dark gold tint around his pupils meant only one thing. OPR was wide awake and in a nasty mood.

Tum busy nahi thi. Tum ASR ko ignore kar sakti ho but OPR ko nahi. I told you not so long ago that jitna tum paas rahogi utna main calm rahunga. Did I or did not I?
(You were not busy. You can ignore ASR all you want but not OPR. I told you not so long ago that your proximity keeps me calm did I or did not I?)

Unable to take the intensity of his words and feelings Khushi Gupta hid her face in his collarbone kissing him twice expressing her heartfelt apology ultimately making the man shiver at her action. A slight smile appearedon her lips feeling his reaction to the kiss.

Ignore nahi karna chahte the. Sorry.
(I did not want to ignore you. Sorry).

A deep sigh escaped the lips of Arnav Singh Raizada and surprisingly Khushi understood the gesture pretty quickly. She was forgiven. Amazed by her new found powers she threw him a bone making him fumble for a change.

Aap bahut bahut bahut ache hain OPRji. Aur soft bhi.
(You are very very very nice OPRji. And soft too.

Huh??.....What....soft?!?

Moving away from him she faced him muttering to herself.

Skin to babysoft hain....shayad nivea use kartein hongein....
(You have a babysoft skin...maybe you prefer nivea huh..)

She chuckled lightly and contagiously making both of them giggle outloud.

###

Her sheer display of cuteness made the last remnants of OPRs rage disappear in thin air. The obsessive creature simply adored this childishness of hers. And not wanting to crowd her the man chose to let go of her silly act, for now.

From lunch to supper the office staff of AR found their Boss taking keen interest in the preparations of the fashion week finale with another level of enthusiasm in proximity with Khushi Gupta. While the female workers had all sorts of reactions from annoyance to jealousy to cooing at the now casual PDA of ASR.

The dark passenger within Raizada acknowledged all this with his eagle vision and even elbowed his Alpha female making blood pool around her cheeks. He could not help but grin as she fidgeted with her dupatta. Strangely for the first time in history he did something unlike his shrewd businesslike self, Arnav Raizada opted out of the finale event. All the staff members were instructed to attend the event and go home along with specific instructions to the manager aka Aman Rathod.

The beast within Arnav wanted to spend some quality time with his woman so he along with Khushi left the office at six as usual adding fire to the wide spread gossip about their connection.

###

At the clifftop at 6.30am

Guilt swam within the conscience of Khushi Kumari Gupta. Here she was standing near the clifftop in the affectionate arms of her very own Over Possessive Raizada and inspite of his assurances of not wanting to know about her earlier behavior she still felt the need to confess it all. Her back felt warm from the embrace of the firm chest of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Knowing that honesty is the best policy in any kind of relationship Khushi blurted out what kept bothering her since a while.

I just...I...dont know what to do Arnav Sir. I dont want to agree with Buaji and at the same time I dont feel good about giving up this chance of helping an old lady in need.

The arms around her simply tightened making her feel tingly yet again. And by this one gesture Khushi knew pretty well that she was in deep trouble. Out of reflex a gasp escaped her lips and the Beauty impatiently waited for the response of her very own Beast.

Dont even dare to say 'Yes' to your Buaji Khushi....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dun dun dun....OPR is not liking the idea of Khushi' Buaji. Nope. He is turning to his beastly self. I know I know I am late actually very late. Sorry folks, for now try to enjoy this ff. I promise I will update the next one pretty soon. I think. Yeah. Maybe. Hehe. Read and review peeps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 2.9K 18
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
354K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
183K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...