Mafia Queen

By queensofsupreme

"The bride is missing!" ****** Zoey is a sweet eighteen year old who graduated from high school and was raise... More

prologue
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9.

797 36 13
By queensofsupreme

Zoey's POV.

I went downstairs to see if I could escape but instead the devil was sitting at the door.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He questioned with his arm across his chest. "Come on, don't be scared."

"I'm not scared." I cross my arms across my chest coping him. "Why would I be scared of you? You also a human and you not older than me." He looked at me like I was some crazy bitch.

"If you not scared than why are you standing far away from me?" Ian questioned so I moved forward. "You smacked me, remember." He smiled and I quickly tried to ran away from him but he caught my arm. "You smacked me as if your gang owns me." He added twisting my arm.

"You hurting me." I mumbled as tears formed in my eyes. "Please let me go. I don't work for anyone. I just want to go back home."

"When you smacked me you didn't think of the consequences. You thought just because my sister Bella asked you to smack me you could just do it and I would be fine with it." He took a knife out and my heart started racing. "I am Ian Rider, everyone fare me but you, you don't seem to be scared of me just because you might be the gang leaders daughter. What are you Zoey? A Mafia Queen?" He put the knife on my face. "Speak up unless you want to die."

"I'm just my mother's daughter." I shut my eyes. "Please don't kill me." I begged.

"Ian." I heard Isabella's voice so I quickly opened my eyes. Ian took a step back and acted like he did nothing. "What were you doing to Zoey? Did you have a knife?" She came downstairs and Lewis followed her.

"Didn't I make myself clear? Bella I told you, Lewis and you can't be upstairs the same time unless I am there." Ian shouted changing the subject.

"Ian, what are you saying? Bella is your sister and you my brother. That's why I would never make a move on her." Lewis said. "And by the way Ian, next week, you and your cousin's are leaving so I hope you find out who is the traitor before you leave."

"I'm more concerned about who this witch is working for." Ian replied as if I wasn't standing next to him. "Bella you called me a million times, did something happen to you?" Her brother asked and she quickly turned to Lewis.

"I had her phone." I said without thinking. "Lewis was a bit sing so I thought of calling the doctor but instead I dailed your number."

"Why the hell did you give this women your phone?" Ian shouted at Bella. "You wanted to go shopping last week right?" He questioned his sister and she nod her head. "Then go shopping now and get everything you need."

"But brother the camping is coming soon. I'll go shopping just--."

"Bella, you love shopping so go now. Lewis can take you." Ian interrupted Bella.

"Wolfie can take Bella, I'm kinda tired so I'll take a nap." Lewis mumbled.

"Lewis you work for me so don't let us argue." Ian said. "Now leave before I come back." He went upstairs and Bella started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Lewis questioned Bella.

"You sweared on your own life that you would never take me shopping and here we are." She giggled.

"Get ready before I tell Ian I'm not feeling well." Lewis replied angry and she rolled her eyes. "You can only do that when Ian is here."

"I'll go upstairs." I told them but I'm sure they didn't hear me after all they staring at each other.

I don't know why they can't tell Ian, they love each other. Anyone with eyes can see they meant for each other, except for Ian. That idiot knows nothing except who to bully others.

I quickly went in a room and jumped on the bed. I can't believe I'm still sleeping.

I fell asleep before I knew it.

The second I woke up I heard Ian shouting. I quickly got up, scared.

"ZOEY." He kept shouting so I got up and went in the closet.

"You hiding somewhere, ain't you?" He asked coming in the room. "Show yourself." He shouted and I cover my mouth with my hand. "I swear I'll kill you if I find out you are hiding here."

I thought of coming out but then I remembered the smack he gave me. If he could hit me in front of people than imagine now that we alone at home.

"Hide and seek used to be my favourite game." He said jumping on the bed. "Because I never once, lost." He adds leaving my room.

"Zoey." He started to shout again and I waited for a minute. When I couldn't hear him anymore, I quickly came out of the closet.

"Got you." He grabbed me and my heart started skipping beats. "I told you, I never lose. Ian never loses."

"Please don't hurt me, I promise I didn't do anything." I begged.

"You acting innocent." He pushed me to the wall. "Why are you acting so innocent when you probably the mafia queen of the shadow or the hunters?"

"I never even knew people like you existed. I just read about you in books. I promise I am not working for anyone."

"Liar." He shouted in my face.

"I am not lying." I cried.

"Prove it." He crossed his arms across his chest. "There is a mission, next week. I need someone to seduce a man for me and if you not part of the mafia than they won't recognize you but if you are than you are dead."

"I don't want to get involved. You are criminals, I'm just eighteen."

"You calling me a criminal when your mafia kills innocent people." He shouted. "I thought I would let you leave after you do that but now I will force you to do it and then you will still stay in my captive."

"I will do it. Please let me go." I begged and he smiled at me. "You will let me go after the mission, right?"

"Yes. Now get ready for tomorrow, you will have to go somewhere." He left the room and I broke down on the floor.

"I miss home." I cried hugging myself. "I wish I stayed at home and married that fool. I wish I never met Ian."

---***'---

The next morning, I quickly got ready to go with Ian. I know I will have to tolerat this place for a couple more days only. Then I will go back to my old life.

"Where is Ian taking you?" Bella asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't follow him blindly, or els--."

"Don't give me ideas, baby sis." Ian interrupts her. "We have to leave, I don't have all day." Ian gave Bella a kiss. "Stay indoors." He warned her.

The second I entered the car I turned to Ian.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned and he ignored me. "I won't be able to escape so just tell me."

"Just shut up." He shouted and I started talking more. "Don't let me shoot you."

"That's what you keep threatening me with." I said. "I never did anything to you so why do you want to hurt me?" I asked, tears in my eyes.

"We here." He stopped the car. We quickly got out of the car. "You will see why you are here." He added as we entered the building.

"I don't understand why I'm here." I mumbled looking around.

"You going to have to show me what your people taught you." Ian replied.

"Fine." I gave up on telling him, I'm not part of the mafia.

"Here is the gun, now shoot in his heart." Ian gave me the gun. I looked at the my target. I don't know whose picture this is but I know it's his enemy.

"Why don't you shoot, is he your boss?" He questioned and I giggled. I can't believe he brought me here just to know if this guy is my boss. "Shoot, if he isn't your boss."

"Are you not scared of me?" I asked turning to him. "I can shoot you and leave that picture alone."

"Are you trying to scare me." He shouted and I took a step back. "Zoey."

"Move back Ian or else I will shoot you." I warned him and he started laughing.

"I am not scared of you, Zoey." He tried to walk closer to me.

"Stop." I shouted, taking a step back. "I swear I'll shoot you if you take one more step."

"Do I look scared of you?" He walked closer to me.

"I'll shoot you." I warned him and he walked closer to me. I quickly shut my eyes and pulled the trigger but I didn't hear a the sound of a gun. I pulled the trigger again and it didn't work.

"You thought I would trust you with a gun." He laughed. "I just wanted to see if I can trust you."

"I'm so--rry." I stuttered moving back.

"Now my turn." He smiled loaded his gun and my heart started beating faster. "One, two, three." I shut my eyes closed as he pulled the trigger and I fell on the floor.

--------

A/N

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update.

I just want to tell y'all I won't be updating this book until I complete Bad for my heatt & pregnant by a psycho.

So please add this book to your library so you will know when it's completed.

The day I start to update this book, I'll be updating regularly (twice a week or even everyday depending on my personal life.)

Sorry again to all those people who dm' me to update this book.

I promise when I start updating this book, y'all will love it. That is a promise I make!

Don't forget to share, comment, vote and add this book to your library, I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 160 17
"There isn't a single word on this Earth that can describe how radiant you are. I am certain that a vision of you inspired the heavens, that one glim...
209K 5.2K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
544K 19.3K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
1.1M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...