My Angel (Competed) √

By THR777

One who gives more importance to Money rather than relations and the one who gives Relations more importance... More

Arnav and Kushi
The Will
Girl, u r mine!!!
Mr. Jalebi??
Planning and Plotting!!
First outing...
Kushi's pov ♥
NO Arnavji!!
U r only mine...
How dare u??
I Don't Care!!
Must see....
My Love
Miracle...
Knowing each other!!
La...Laaaa...d
Give me strength...
What is love??
Promotion
ENGAGEMENT 💍
ASR in hospital
💖 Dhak Dhak 💖
❤️‍ Marriage ❤️‍
Reception
Kushi tum teek Ho!! 😉
Romantic ASR!!
Kiss 😘
Confession 😍
Epilogue...

My Angel(last part)

8.8K 508 76
By THR777

I  opened my eyes only to get to see my beautiful wife sleeping hugging me....

Last night was the most wonderful night, we became one in all terms. She is an angel in my life, My Angel.... I kissed her forehead only to see my Angel waking up....

K " Good morning Arnavji "

A" thank u for making my morning good, my angel "

She giggled and my heart again lost in her.

Can anyone be this innocent??

There can be only one person that is my wife Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

K" what are u thinking?? "

A " I was thinking...hmmm y don't we go for another round?? "

She blushed and hit on my chest making me chuckle....

A " I love u Kushi "

K " I love u too Arnavji "

A " what happened??"

K " Arnavji, if I take any decision then will u support me?? "

A " what the!! Is this an question Kushi?? Obviously I trust u Kushi and whatever u do I will be with u... I will surely support u "

She smiled at me....

A " by the way I wanted to ask u why did u take so much time to get ready yesterday "

************************************

How can I say to him what made me to  descend the steps lately...

Flashback....

K " hey Devimayya how can I go alone now, I will ask Anjali to accompany me till the hall "

I was about to knock the door but I saw it was already opened.

I was about to call her name but saw Shyamji stealthily going towards Di's cupboard.

I hid behind the door and saw him taking locker key and trying to open that!!

But y does he need amount when he earns and upon that he is stealing the amount from her wife only??

I was shocked to see this side of him.

Does money makes everyone blind??

End of flashback....

A " Kushi?? Where are u lost?? "

K " get up fast Arnavji, I need to make breakfast for everyone "

A " what the!! Today we will spend entire day with each other"

K " what??? But I cant stay without having my jalebis "

A " he chuckled"

And before I could open my mouth his lips landed on mine.

************************************

Months roll over.....

Anj" Kushiji I am so happy because of u... "

K " what did I do that u are praising me this much Anjaliji "

Anj" u should ask me what u have not done?? "

Mami " hello hii bye bye even I agree with u Anjali bitwa, our Arnav who never spent a single moment with family has changed, he never forget to give us family time... "

K " leave about me and concentrate on the new member who is going to come to our life within three months "

Anjali blushed hearing this and kept her hand on her stomach....

Nani " have u thought any names Anjali beta?? "

Anj" if it is a girl then it's Aishu and "

Shyam " if it's a boy then it's Kunal "

Mami " hello hii bye bye nice names"

Anj" I have chosen their starting names from A and K because I love my chote and Kushiji a lot"

Arn" hello everyone "

Everyone smiled at him and he sat beside his Di and asked about her health and silently winked at his wife....

A " I forgot to tell that Akash and Payal both have reached Shimla "

Mami " hello hi bye bye Arnav bitwa I think even u should take rest and go to honeymoon with Kushi"

Nani " yes we want to hear a good news from ur side soon "

Kushi blushed hearing their talk.

A " for that there is no need to go for honeymoon, I just need my wife to be locked with me in our room "

Kushi's eyes went wide and mouth open...

***********************************

I was about to enter the room but I saw Kushi was sitting opposite to that person who is basically my sister's husband...

Shall I enter or let them talk freely, I trust Kushi but I am confused why are they here in our room and what they are talking?? Is there any problem??

Shy" tell me Kushiji why have u called me here?? "

Kushi has called him??

But y??

K " what do u feel about mine and Arnavji's marriage?? I mean our relationship,Shyamji "

Who is he to decide that??

What has happened to my Kushi??

S" it's good!!y r u asking me?? "

K " u were against my marriage with him I mean everytime u come across me u used to advice me to back off from this marriage and used to say he is marrying only for the property and there will be no love in our relationship,but now I want to know what's ur opinion?? "

What the??

I will break his bones how dare he to speak about me like that?? I mean he was trying to break our marriage....

S " I agree Kushiji, I was doing that but it's changed now....Saale Saab really loves u "

K " what do u feel about money and relationship??? "

What is she asking??

I know I was blind before to chose money more than relationship but I know relationship matters more...

S "off course relationship "

K" r u sure?? Then what I am observing from two three months it's just opposite to that"

S " what are u observing??"

He gulped and I became curious to know...

K " that u r taking money from Anjali Di's locker and even I checked her account and the amount every month Arnavji is putting is getting transferred to ur account.... "

What the!!

I know he is greedy but I never thought him as a theif??

S " yes I have taken because even I have rights on that"

Rights??

It's the profit from company which I am giving to di....

K " what r u doing with that amount?? "
S " I am saving it for our future, see Kushiji if ur husband throw us one day out of this mansion we need something to survive "

What is he even thinking??

I can throw him out but I will never do that with my sister.

If I was like before, then ASR would have held his collar by now but I am now Kushi's Arnavji, I want to know how my wife will handle this.

K " y r u thinking negatively, Arnavji will never do like that"

S " OK if he didn't do also I need money "

K " why?? "

S " to become rich"

K " after becoming rich??"

S " to enjoy my life"

K " how will u enjoy ur life??"

S " with family "

She clapped and laughed....

K " what if ur son/daughter do the same with u, stealing ur money"

S" what's the need to steal mine when everything I earn will be for them only"

K " yes then how come this situation is different from that, think how ur family feels when they get to know that u r stealing amount?? If u really need amount ask Anjali Di she herself will give u, if not ask Arnavji...he will surely help u out"

My heart swelled listening my wife's words and Shyam was sitting silently and I can see he was realizing her each word.

K " do u think Shyamji, with this greediness ur family will be with u?? If u don't have ur family with u then what u will do being rich?? "

Wow!! I am proud of u Kushi.... and I saw him crying....

S " I... I am sorry Kushi,u r right, even I am feeling very guilty these days for cheating Anjali like this, I will tell everyone now that I... "

K" sssh.... If I wanted to tell everyone then I wouldn't have talked with u here Shyamji, u have got to know ur mistake it's more than enough.... U r going to be a father within two months and I know u love Anjaliji a lot, I will pray Devimayya to keep u all safe "

S " I am really thankful to u Kushi and I will give u promise that from today I won't cheat anyone.... "

He side hugged her and went out of the room and I am still hiding here.

U r right Kushi there is no need to tell everyone about his past deeds and make the environment crucial instead forgiving is only the best way...

I entered the room and she smiled widely at me...

K "when did u come Arnavji?? "

I didn't answer her instead hugged her tightly....

K " what happened?? "

A " I love u Kushi "

K " I love u too Arnavji but tell me what happened??"

I didn't say anything, I just hugged her even more tightly and kissed her forehead.

A " thank u for coming into my life Kushi, u r My Angel "

************************************

Guys tell me how was this last part??

Yes u read it correctly it's a last part!!

This ff started with the man who was not knowing the meaning of relationship but now he changed for good, we all were there in their journey....

And I am very happy with ur support.....when I started this ff it was my first work on Arshi but after starting this I have written another two on our cute pair -Arshi...

Don't worry EPILOGUE is still waiting for u all....

Put ur comments....

Keep supporting....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
159K 4.7K 20
NEW FF !! RISHTE KI DOR .PrologueSome time Destiny plays the Biggest Role in Our Life . Sometime Everythingdoes not happen Like We want .Every Unmarr...
32.5K 3.9K 14
She thought he had changed and was beginning to fall in love with him but he proved to her on the night of her sister's wedding that he would always...
Junoon By Anjanaa

Fanfiction

415K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...