One Direction One Shots (All...

By purpleeyestelllies

Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regular... More

Comments, Likes, and Requests!
Ziam - 100% Not Gay
Zianourry- Iron Man
Larry - Yes, Daddy
Ziall - For A Fucking Necklace
Narry - Don't Speak
Leeronica - Good at my Job
Zourry - Three Hearts, One Hole
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Well Loved
Ziam - Right In Front Of Me
Lilo - Rumors
Zilo - Who's?
Zouis - On Holiday
Larry - My Dreams Come True
Zouis - No More One Night Stands
Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery
Nouis - Give You What You Want
Larry - Long Hair Don't Care
3k!
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication
Lilo - Rumors Pt 2
Ziam - After School
Lirry - Louder
Ziam - Mesmerized
Nouis - Not A Joke
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Part 2
Lirry - Suit and Tie
Niam - Voiceover
Zarry - Reality
Liam (and Liam and Liam and Liam) - Déjà vu
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3
Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to
Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 1)
Ziam - You Don't, I Do
Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You
Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked
Niam (side Zouis/way over there Lirry/very far corner Zarry) - Bar Tender
Niam (side Zouis/w.o.t. Lirry/ v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 2)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)
Ziam - Bad Marks
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 2)
Zarry - Abstinence
Narry - Convince Me
Ziall- Struck "A" Chord
Zouniam - We Own You
Zarry - Lovers in Paris
Lilo - Get Off
Larry - Pretty in Orange
Half Shots (Part 1)
Half Shots (Part 2)
Half Shots (Part 3)
Vol II

Nouis - Sunday Kind of Love

10.5K 161 41
By purpleeyestelllies

I asked for song prompts and this one came up! It's based on Sunday Kind of Love by Etta James (hearteyes!) Here's the lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ettajames/asundaykindoflove.html

***

Saturday night. Niall's least favorite night of the week. It was busier than Friday, probably because all the pompous businessmen had the day off and at night had the energy to use Niall. On Friday he got all the drunk blokes that had enough whiskey in their systems not to be ashamed of who they are for an hour. But Saturday. Saturday was when all the cheating husbands and high-powered closeted VP's came around. They always wanted to top, and by the time Sunday morning rolled around Niall was sore and tired. They were forceful and sometimes harsh with him, leaving a bruise or two, and tossing the money on the bed without even looking at Niall again.

Niall got a text from his boss that he needed to be in 'his room' in ten. He didn't need ten, he was already there, open and sore from the last guy. But he'd had the time since the tall brunet walked out to change the sheets (using one of many sets his 'house' kept on hand) and air the room out. Niall didn't bother getting dressed again. He sat at the head of the bed cross-legged and waited for his next guest.

There was a small click of the door opening. Niall took a deep breath and pasted on a small smile and cute eyes. The bloke walked into his room and gave Niall a once over, the once over Niall got at least half a dozen times a night but never got used to. He seemed to approve because he pushed off his jacket and started undoing his suit trousers. (Niall never understood why businessmen couldn't wear normal clothes on the weekend.) He pushed his pants down and slid his shoes off. He folded his bottoms in half and set them on the chair all while Niall waited on the bed.

"Hi there," Niall finally piped up once the guy was standing at the edge of the bed.

"James, right?" Niall nodded. "Hands and knees, James."

Niall turned over and backed up so he had room to get on all fours. The position was pretty much routine on Saturday. All these men wanted to fuck, but didn't want to have to see the person they were fucking. Then maybe they wouldn't have to face up to the fact that they were having sex with someone other than their wives. Niall parted his knees and braced himself on the sheets. He felt the bed dip behind him and shivered when the guy's cold hands took hold of his hips.

"I hope you're prepped."

Niall nodded and reached over to the nightstand and handed the guy a condom. Niall listened to the crinkle of the wrapper and the slight squeak of the latex. He looked lazily around his immediate area, noticing that there was a chip in the headboard, a weird shadow that looked like a flamingo cast over the pillow. The guy entered Niall without any warning and Niall humph'd and gripped the sheets to stay on his knees. Niall didn't even get half hard by the time the guy finished and left him there, used condom at the foot of the bed next to the money.

***

Sunday was Niall's only day off. He made sure to make it to the late service at his local church, sitting in the back and keeping quiet during worship. He didn't really talk to anyone, but he just felt like if he missed even a single Sunday he'd lose any measure of humanity that still remained inside his used body. He'd made a deal with Jesus a long time ago: Niall was welcome to visit any of his houses anytime he wanted, but there was no way God was letting him into his home when the time came.

The sermon was about God being there even when you couldn't see or feel him. Niall didn't know about that, but he did know that church was well lit and filled with smiling people, which he rarely saw in his everyday life. He never took notes, but remembered every single message. Last week the preacher talked about losing faith. Two months ago he did this really good one about whether God would rather have a smiling face and a fake heart or a frown and real heart. At the end he pretty much left the question open for the people to decide, but did say that God can see your intentions and that if you're faking it, he'll know. Niall felt really bad about the fake moans he pulled for the cute, blond guy two days later.

Niall sat through the sermon, just enjoying the powerful voice of the man in the pulpit. When it was over Niall stayed in his seat like he always did, waiting for everyone to leave so he could enjoy the big empty room with Jesus on the cross at the front. He admired the dark wood of the benches in front of him, the large piano, drums, and couple of guitars that filled the back of the stage. When his eyes settled on Jesus' bleeding body he couldn't look away. Niall thought his life was bad, but that guy bled to death. Or maybe not, Niall wasn't really sure about the details.

"Hey, are you new?"

Niall's gaze was torn away from the bleeding Jesus to a short guy with shining blue eyes and soft brown hair. He had a tight black tee shirt on and even tighter black jeans. He was sporting a pair of bright blue Vans and quite a few tattoos. Niall'd seen him at the church before, quickly thought that he wished he'd come around as a customer, then moved on because that would never happen. Now he was staring blankly at the cute man, blinking over and over.

"Maybe not?" the boy corrected awkwardly and laughed, smiling lightly. Niall's blood drained when he smiled. It was like the room got a little smaller all of sudden, and this guy with the kind eyes took up so much more space.

Niall shook his head and stood up. "I'm not new. I'm not here. I'm-I'm not making sense. I'm Niall," he finally pushed out.

"Niall," the boy repeated with a kind gaze. "That's different. You're not from around here are you?"

"Uh, not originally, no. But I am now."

"That's cool. So you go to this church every Sunday, then?"

Niall hadn't had this long of a conversation since he was a kid. He wasn't sure what to do. What do you do in this sort of situation? Keep talking. Say more things that aren't really that important. Should I talk about him more? "I'm Niall." Niall mentally facepalmed.

The boy just laughed. "I've heard. I'm Louis. 's nice to meet you."

Louis. Like he was french or something, but Niall could tell by his accent that he wasn't. "Your eyes are blue." ...??? What am I doing?

"That's true. So are yours. They're very nice." Niall blushed. He knew he did because his face got all hot when he blushed and right now it was blazing. Louis just chuckled and pointed back towards the door. "Want to grab some food with me? I'm stuck here all day but I have like an hour for lunch."

"Why are you stuck here?"

"I do work for the church on Sunday's. Cleaning up, organizing, easy stuff."

"Wow your job is way easier than mine." Niall tensed when he realized he'd mentioned his job, but Louis just smiled.

"They don't actually pay me for it. My real job is much harder."

"You work for free?" Niall was shocked. The idea of not getting paid was awful to him, but Louis didn't seem to mind.

"They've been good to me over the years, so I give back. It's fine, Niall, I don't mind." Louis was trying to understand Niall apprehension. When Niall just stood there, wide eyed, Louis continued. "You don't have to eat with me. I was just offering."

Niall snapped out of his inner rant and smiled sadly. "I would like to, but I can't."

"Oh okay, you're busy, that's cool." Niall noticed the dejected sound of Louis' airy voice and wanted to kick himself.

"Oh no actually, Sunday my only day off, but I'm broke right now so I was just going to go home and eat soup or something."

Louis raised an eyebrow. "Soup? Oh no. I'm taking you to lunch. Pick your place. Anywhere you want."

Niall shook his head and put his hands up in front of him. "I can't do that. Thank you but no-"

"You're coming with me. I'm going to wine and dine you until you stop that nervous thing with your fingers," Louis pointed to where Niall hadn't noticed he was crossing and uncrossing his fingers, "and decide you like me." Louis grabbed Niall by the arm and pulled him gently out the door into the bright afternoon sun. "If you drove we'll come back to get it," Louis said as he kept walking and dragging Niall with him.

"Are you always so persistent?"

Louis laughed loudly at that. "Only when I see something I want." Niall tried not to let the words go straight to his pants, but he ended up adjusting himself as they walked anyway. Louis' car was nice, shiny. Niall didn't really know much about high end brands, never needed to, but he could tell this car was worth more than his entire existance.

"Woah," Niall awed as they stopped in front of it.

Louis waved him off. "Get in loser, we're going anywhere you want." Louis laughed like he made some hilarious joke, but Niall didn't get it so he just chuckled awkwardly and got in the passenger seat. Louis slid in, looking much more comfortable than Niall felt. He pressed the start button (since when do cars start without keys??) and put it in reverse. He pulled out of the parking lot smoothly, hand shifting gears every couple seconds. "So? Where to?"

Niall remembered he was supposed to choose and got flustered. "I like Nando's," was all he could think of. He hadn't had Nando's in months, not since his 'Christmas bonus'.

"Nando's? You've got the entire world in front of you and you pick Nandos?" Louis glanced over at Niall with an incredulous look. Niall took a moment then nodded seriously. "Okay, then. Nando's it is."

The drive was only about fifteen minutes, but Niall seemed to know so much more about Louis when he got out of the car then he did about his own father. Louis loved tea. And Big Brother. And cool socks, which Niall could've guessed by the pair he was wearing. He refused to be called hispter even though he wore too much black and listen to indie bands. Niall couldn't stop smiling, even offering a few things of his own. Nothing deep, but more like I like your socks or I like Love/Hate myself.

They ate too much chicken, if there is such a thing. Niall mentioned that he couldn't decide between flavors so Louis order some of each. Niall's mouth dropped while the waiter scuttled off to put in the order. "You didn't have to do that. I would've decided."

Louis smiled kindly. "You shouldn't have to."

Niall's face was blazing again. Fuck you, face. He lowered his head and played with his fingers. "Well, thanks."

The chicken was good. Really good. Better than most of Niall's meals. When they finished, Niall sat back in his chair and ran a hand through his hair.

Louis was looking at him fondly. "Is there anything else you want, Niall?"

Niall looked up at Louis' sudden change in tone. Now he sounded serious, and Niall confirmed it when he saw Louis' looking at him intently, like he could read his mind. "Um, I'm fine for now. Thanks."

Louis' lips turned up a little and he nodded minutely. "Just tell me, whenever you want something, and I'll give it to you."

Niall's throat was dry. All of sudden the air in the room was thick was sexual tension. Where the hell did that come from? Niall's mind was spiraling with all the things he wanted from Louis. He cleared his throat, and then cleared it again because apparently dirty thoughts are harder to get rid of than Niall thought. He shifted in his seat, pressing his palm to his bulge, and hoping Louis wouldn't notice.

Judging by his smirk, he noticed. Also, judging by the hoarse, "Check, please," he called to the waiter, Niall was pretty sure he noticed. Louis quickly paid and ushered them out of the restaurant. Louis had a firm hand on his lower back until they got to the car. He turned Niall around and pushed him against the door with his body.

Niall's hands went to Louis' hips instinctively. Louis leaned in and kissed Niall hard, taking Niall's bottom lip between his teeth for a moment. Niall groaned and licked into Louis' mouth. Surprisingly Louis didn't fight him, just let Niall move them through the kiss as he pleased. Louis pulled back, breathless and flushed. Niall wanted to devour him right then, but Louis started talking and Niall couldn't possibly see what was so important.

"Wanna drive?"

Oh. That's cool. Niall nodded and Louis pushed the keys into his hand. Niall rounded to the other side and quickly hopped in the car. Niall looked at the keys, then at Louis. Louis smirked and said, "You don't have to use them. The button's pretty cool." Niall smiled and gave Louis the keys back before he started the car.

"Hey, Cathy," Louis spouted out of nowhere.

Hello, Louis. Where to?

"Take me home, love."

Of course, sir. Take a left out of the parking lot and continue-

"Shut up, Cathy," Louis added quickly. The GPS went silent but kept the directions on the screen. "That's better. I don't want her interrupting me."

Niall turned at the corner on the screen before saying, "Interrupting wh-oh okay." Louis leaned over the middle and grabbed Niall through his jeans. Louis laughed and flipped the button open and the zip down. He pushed his hand inbetween the layers of fabric and rubbed circles into his bulge. Niall was trying his best to focus on the instructions the GPS was giving him, but when Louis pulled his length out and got a proper grip on him Niall missed his turn and cursed. The screen rerouted him and he took the next turn.

Louis reached up and nibbled on his earlobe, then whispered, "I knew you weren't new." Niall just grunted in response, unable to make sentences in his current predicament. "I've seen you at church every week. Always alone. You come in after everyone else and leave after everyone else. I see you looking at that cross with those beautiful blue eyes." He pumped Niall lazily and kissed just under his ear, making Niall shudder. "I swore last week, when you wore those gray jeans with the rips in them and that white shirt with the black letters, that I was going to have you someday. Then you walked in today in these," Louis raked his short nails up Niall's thigh, "and I had to have you right then."

Niall's eyes were blurry with lust, unsure if he was still following the directions or not, but then Louis pulled away and smiled. "Oh good. We're here. It's the dark brick one." Niall nearly threw himself out of the car when Louis pulled his hand away, but saw the house up on the right and praised the Lord. They practically ran up to the door and then up the stairs to where Louis' room was. Niall tried to admire the decor but then Louis was taking his pants off and Niall didn't really care about the drapes. Niall was shrugging out of his clothes so fast he gave himself rub burn. Niall tripped trying to unlace his high-top Chucks and Louis bellowed a laugh with crinkly eyes and thin lips. Niall would trip down fifty flights of stairs if Louis would laugh like that again.

Louis took Niall behind the neck and kissed him with a smile still on his face. Niall's hands were roaming over all of Louis' skin, learning him. Niall couldn't get enough of the foreplay. He never got foreplay in his job, so Louis' lips on his neck felt like flying. Louis pulled them back to the bed and pushed Niall down on it. He stood at the end, watching Niall for a second with dark eyes and a lick of his lips. Niall immediately turned over and got up on his hands and knees.

Louis made a disgruntled sound and said, "Babe? What are you doing?" Niall suddenly felt so insecure. He mumbled and started playing with the sheets, fiddling with his fingers. "No, it's fine, I mean the views great, but I'd," Louis huffed and turned Niall over on the bed and climbed on top of him, "I'd like to see your face when you fuck me, love."

Niall's eyes went wide. "What?"

Louis back tracked. "Unless you wanted to bottom. That's cool. I'd definitely fuck you. Hopefully, if I don't tonight, you'll let me someday." Louis was rambling now, but he didn't want Niall to think he didn't want him. Cause he did...he wanted him. Like wanted him. But Niall was acting like he'd never had sex before and that scared him.

Niall put his hand over Louis' mouth. "I want to fuck you. I do. I've just never been asked which I'd prefer before."

Louis nodded with realization. "Well you've been with some dicks. Sorry, but not really." Louis rocked his hips gently on Niall's lap. "Tonight you can do whatever you want to me, okay?"

Niall's hands went to Louis' hips and he dug his fingers in and moved Louis on top on him in circles. "Are you sure?"

Louis pursed his lips in consideration. "Well, I have to go back to work tomorrow so maybe don't leave any major wounds, but yeah."

Niall laughed and brought Louis down for a kiss. He trailed his other hand up Louis' arm and then scratched down his bicep lightly. Louis moaned into Niall's mouth then reached over to the drawer by his bed. He returned with a condom and lube, but also something else. Niall soon saw it was a silk scarf and gave Louis a confused look.

"Tie me up," Louis suggested. Niall's hips bucked up, making Louis smile smugly. Louis got off and laid down on the fluffy duvet. Niall took the scarf from Louis and kneeled by the top of the bed. Louis stretched his arms up and smirked. Niall gave Louis one more kiss, sort of upside down because of their positions, before tying Louis' wrists to the headboard. Niall came back to Louis with the lube in his hand and kissed a line from Louis' knee to the curve between his thigh and hip.

Louis fidgeted under Niall so he put a firm hand on his chest. "Be still." Louis stilled instantly and let Niall's hand run over his chest to his abs, then down past his hard cock and to his waiting hole. He popped open the lube with his free hand while he traced light circles around Louis' entrance. Louis spread his legs wider and hmm'd shortly, asking Niall to hurry up. "Okay, love," Niall relented and slicked his fingers up. Louis kept pushing his hips down impatiently so Niall didn't waste any time and pushed the tips of two fingers into Louis' hole.

Louis made a long, needy noise and gripped the scarf in his fingers. Niall chuckled and bent over to lick a strip up Louis' hard prick. Louis moaned and rocked his hips between Niall's fingers and tongue. Niall kissed little pecks all over Louis' length while he worked his fingers deeper. "Needy," Niall commented without really thinking about it. Louis moaned and pushed down harder on Niall's fingers, pushing them in to the knuckle.

Louis huffed a quiet fuck when the widest part of Niall's fingers stretched him. "Niall-Ni, baby, open me up," Louis requested. Niall spread his fingers inside Louis' tight walls. He felt the warm, smooth edges of his hole against his skin. His rim was tight around him, but inside Louis was soft and yielding. Niall wanted more inside him, so he added lube to his ring finger and pushed it in alongside the other two. Louis cried short little puffs of air, but murmured yesyesyes as Niall's fingers scissored him open in different directions. "Fuuuuck, Niall, fuck me. Now, fucking now."

Niall pulled his fingers out and grabbed the condom off the bed. He tore it open and hastily rolled it down himself, groaning at the friction then used the lube left on his fingers to slick himself up. It wasn't nearly as much as Louis usually used, but in the moment Louis was way past waiting for Niall to be wet enough. Niall led himself to Louis' hole and pushed in hard. Then he could only brace his hands on either side of Louis' chest and drop his head in pleasure. "Oh God, Louis. Fuck, I can't-I forgot how good this feels."

Louis hummed his assent and pushed Niall closer with his foot. Niall lowered to his forearms and kissed Louis' jaw, then his cheek, and finally his lips, slow and sweet. He started a smooth rhythm made more of circles than strokes. Niall lower down more so he was flush with Louis and changed his angle so he could find his spot. He tried a couple thrusts, and when he found it he was rewarded with Louis' loud moan and his legs moving up to wrap around his waist.

It gave Niall the space to get that much closer, which he used and pushed in deeper. Louis was moving with Niall, rolling up to meet his thrusts and pushing Niall's head into his prostate harshly each time. Louis' ankles crossed around his waist, shoving up with each push. Niall kissed Louis' neck and breathed, "Gonna come."

Louis nodded and added his own, "Close."

Niall rubbed circles into Louis' hip as he kept kissing his neck. "Can you come untouched?"

Louis moaned. "I can try. I haven't in years, though," he panted.

Niall ran his lips over Louis' jaw to his ear. "I know you can." He pushed faster. "Come for me." Louis rocked his hips harder, his fingernails making cresent shapes on his palms. Niall's pace was punishing, trying to push Louis over the edge.

Louis was mumbling little things Niall could barely make out. Fuckfuckfuck. Good, so good. So close. Niall latched onto Louis' neck and sucked on the soft skin until it was hot and red. He bit down harshly and Louis pulled on the restraints and came onto his stomach with a scream of Niall's name. Niall rocketed for a few moments then stilled as he came inside the condom. He ran a shaky hand over Louis' red chest before pulling out. They breathed hard, breathy sounds, filling the otherwise silent air.

"Love?" Niall looked over at him.

Louis glanced up at the ties and Niall laughed. "Right, sorry." He leaned up and untied Louis' wrists, which fell heavily to the bed above his head. Niall took them in his hands and rubbed soft circles into them. "Thank you," Niall whispered then kissed one of Louis' wrists.

Louis pulled out of his grip and then pulled Niall to lay on his chest. "Don't ever thank me for something I'm pretty sure I enjoyed more than you." Louis rubbed a hand over his face. "I can't believe I came like that."

Niall hummed and kissed his chest. "It was really hot. I hope you don't mind, but the standards have been set really high now."

Louis barked a laugh. "I'm not doing that everytime."

"That would get boring. I was thinking of so many other ways I could make you come while I fuck you."

Louis hit Niall's arm and rolled them so Louis was hovering over him. "That's funny that you think you're going to fuck me everytime."

Niall just shrugged. "Nah, I'm excited to see what you can do."

"Careful what you wish for," Louis warned teasingly.

Niall sighed a long even breath out. "Are we being serious?"

"Well I kind of was, but you don't have to worry, love, I'd never hurt you."

"No not that. I meant about doing this again."

Louis' face was filled with soft kindness when he said. "Again and again and again. And I'll take you back to Nando's, or Dinner, or Paris, or back to Ireland, which is where you're from I assume, judging by the accent."

"Don't make promises you can't-"

"I plan to keep them."

***
COMMENTS AND VOTES PRETTY PLEASE! MWAH!! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 190 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...
353 62 8
Kidnapping happens...lmao Story descriptions are just soooo haaaard! It's a Zarry AU. I hope you enjoy. All fiction. • Zarry AU • College/ Univer...
2.7K 36 10
Alternate universe where all one direction boys are just normal guys in their 20's. They've been friends for years and they love spending time toget...
149K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.