Housemaid of Mr.Darvid

By ArchuG1412

What happen when Ray Jaruji will find himself in really difficult and weird situation both financially and em... More

INTRODUCTION
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Announcement
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Announcement
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Extra!!
PUBLISHED!!!

Chapter 8

4.6K 362 139
By ArchuG1412

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Sky's POV

I didn't sleep a wink last night, I was twisting and turning the whole night on my bed. For some reason I was feeling empty from inside, not only my home but my heart was getting the feeling of emptiness. I don't know why though.

I tried almost every room except for Ray's to fall asleep but failed to do so. It was almost five in the morning and I was lying lazy on the sofa in the living room trying to sleep. I was half asleep and half awake when the doorbell suddenly rang.

Who could it be so early in the morning?

I got up lazily from the sofa and dragged my feet towards the door. I open the door while rubbing my sleepy eyes and yawing.

It was Ray, standing outside the door.

I didn't ask him any questions and let him entered inside. He didn't look at me and enter inside with his head slightly bowed down.

I watch him going  and coming out after placing his bag in his room. 

He was standing in front of me saying something which I couldn't hear. At that time only one thing was going inside my mind. I fought the urge not to do it , but my mind was not cooperating with my body.

Keith might kill me for this later but I couldn't hold myself anymore.

So I went towards his direction and ......

...... hugged him.

His body became stiff as soon as I hugged him. He was not hugging me back though, as expected. I don't know why I did it when I hate him so much, but as soon as I saw Ray's face at my doorstep, all the feeling of emptiness was gone.

I said something to him which I don't know what it was because as soon as I hugged him , I fell asleep on his shoulder.

***

Ray woke me up an hour before I was supposed to leave to shoot for my commercial. He still wasn't making eye contact with me. 

All day I keep thinking for the reason as to why I hugged him?

He is freaking fag for God's sake!! And I despise them, then why?

Maybe I was sleepy and was not in my right mind or maybe I have become used to his presence. Well whatever the reason is, I won't be hugging him again ever in my life. I don't want to turn into someone like him.

"You have been thinking a lot today, what happened?" My manager asked me.

"Nothing, I didn't get a peaceful sleep last night and I am just trying to figure out why?" I replied back.

"Hmm...there could be a number of reasons. Like stress, hypertension or missing someone important. Anyway I have to go now, I have a meeting with someone related to your work. See ya." he said and left me with thousands of thoughts running inside my brain.

Missing someone important.

Could it be because of Ray??? No way in hell!!!

I really need a girl to bang hard, maybe two. Yeah, I will just have  a threesome today.

I dialed a number and asked the girl to meet me at a particular hotel but I also told her that I will be bringing another girl too. She agreed to it and said she would love to enjoy the company of girls too. Same goes with other girls and she agrees too.

I fucked both girls non stop for two to three hours that day and it was hell of amazing. 

I would never enjoy doing it with Ray. Wait... why am I thinking about him that way!!??Gross!! I need to punch him something I guess, but Keith will kill me for this. I will figure some other way out.

Ray's POV

I woke up very early in the morning since I have to go back and work. I cannot ignore Sky my whole life, I had to face him sooner or later.

Without waking Kevin and Keith I left the place and put a sticky note fridge saying that I will be going to Sky's place now.

Keith was very  broken last night but somehow Kevin was able to cheer him up. I am pretty sure my brother has a crush on Keith but he also doesn't know about his feelings yet. He is smart and I know he will realise it sooner.

I was standing outside Sky's house, I was looking for a key to open the door but I couldn't find it. I guess I forget about it at Kevin's. I was hesitating to ring the doorbell, since Sky must be asleep and might punch me again for waking him up so early.  

After collecting a lot of courage and standing outside for almost ten minutes, I finally rang the doorbell, only once. I didn't dare to ring it twice.

As soon as the door opened a sleepy Sky came in my visual. He looked at me, I thought he would  yell or do something to wake him up, but he didn't say anything and let me in.

After placing my bag in my room I went in the living room. Sky was still standing  with sleep in his eyes. I thought maybe he want something or scolded me, so I stood in front of him.

"Umm...do you need something?" I asked him.

He  looked at me for quite a while and came towards me. I thought he was going to hit me again but instead of hitting, he hugged me.

The hell!!??

My body became stiff and I didn't dare to hug him back. Maybe he is sleepy or not in his right mind, so I let him hug me. But my thought was wrong, what he said next to me made me believe that he did not hug me by mistake.

"I missed you Ray." he said and fell asleep on my shoulder.

Wait..what!!??

My heart was beating like crazy.

What did he mean my he missed me? Did he miss beating me or scolding me?? What was the reason?

I pushed all the thought aside and took Sky to his bedroom. I laid him down on bed and covered him. As I was about to go he held my hand and said,"Please don't leave me again Ray." he mumbled in his sleep.

What did he consume last night??

I shook my head, put his hand down and went outside his room.

I woke him up just an hour before he was supposed to leave for his shoot. I didn't dare to look into his eyes or talk to him. I am not even sure whether he remembered what he did and said to me this morning.

By his behavior with me after he woke up, I was pretty sure he didn't remember a thing. I let it slide, it's not that important to me or him either, so why think about it.

***

"So you are saying Sky, my brother, hugged you!!!!???" I called Keith later in the afternoon and asked him to join me if he was feeling okay. So here we are, sitting in the living room and discussing the devil.

"Yes and that's not it?" I said nervously.

"Fuck!! He did not kiss you, did he!!??" he said, getting shocked.

"No..no he did not kiss me. Ummm....well...he kind of said something." I said getting a bit shy.

"What!!!!??"

"He....he said that....he..... missed me." I said looking down and playing with the hem of my t-shirt.

"......."

I looked up and found a shocked Kieth. His mouth was wide open along with his eyes.

"And that's not it." I said bringing him back from his shock.

"Wait...there is more!!!!???" he said, almost jumping up on the sofa.

I nodded.

"Oh God, I need to make my heart strong for this." he said dramatically.

I chuckled and said, "When I laid him down on bed, he ..umm...he grabbed my hand and said "Please don't leave me again Ray." If Keith's mouth was wide open a while ago then after hearing this , his jaw was literally touching the floor and eyes were almost coming out of his socket.

"Fuck!!! Who was the guy you met this morning!!?? He is not Sky, he cannot be my brother Sky. Are you sure he was not some doppelganger of him!!???" Keith said, shaking me by my shoulder.

"Calm down Keith, I am also shocked. Do you think he met some girl named Ray and was thinking of her!!??" I asked him.

He shrugged and said,"I don't know, maybe. The Sky I know will never ever get clingy to someone who is not close to him. He even barely hugged me, I don't remember that last time when he gave me a brotherly hug."

I thought for a while and said, "When he woke up a while ago, he didn't say anything about what happen in the early morning though. I guess he was just sleepy and mumbling stupid thing in his sleep." 

"Hmm..maybe. Well, do not bring this topic in front of him unless he says something on his own, okay. I kind of have to go now, need to go and practice my heart out. Thanks for last night though." he said smiling at me.

After a brief hug and kiss on cheek he left.

Seriously, what happened to Sky this morning?

Alex's POV

I woke up groaning hard and throbbing head. I looked up and realized I wasn't in my room, it was someones else's room ceiling. Am I at a hotel or at someone's place?

I tried to get up but sudden pain in my butt and back made me lay down again.

Wait, pain in butt??

"Holy Fuck!!!" I yelled and sat down on bed immediately but regretted it later.  

"Owh...you are up." Someone said in a hoarse voice beside me.

I looked at my side and found a guy laying there with a big smile on his face and he was shirtless. I lifted the cover from my body and realized I was totally naked and had a number of hickeys on my body.

"Yes, we had sex last night." The guy beside me said, still smiling.

I took a good look at the guy and tried to remember him.

Hi, I am Ryder.

Wanna go to my place, it's a five minutes drive from here.

Then clothes getting everywhere, kissing and fucking each others mind out.

"Oh crap!! What have I done???" I said holding my head and shaking it.

"Well for starters you fucked me first and then you asked to get fucked. So I fucked you and you enjoyed it a lot. And after...."

"Wait..wait..wait...I became bottom for you!!?" I asked him, getting shocked.

He nodded smiling widely.

"And you are one hell of a bottom." he said with a wink.

"Umm..okay...listen. This does not mean anything. I am sorry but I am not the kind of a guy who will sleep around and have one night stand. I was heartbroken last night and was not thinking clearly." I said getting up from bed and wearing the clothes, ignoring the pain in my butt.

Ryder's I guess that what's what his name is, his face fell down and his eyes were becoming teary as soon as I said this.

God, I hate to make people cry.

"Hey..hey..listen Ryder, right?" I said grabbing his chin and making him look at me.

He looked up at me, which made a few tears escape his eyes.

I wiped his tears and said in a loving voice,"Listen, I am not saying I am regretting meeting you and doing things. But I can't .... actually I don't want to give you false hope and say that we can be in a relationship or something."

"Why not?" he said, still crying.

"Trust me, if being in relationship with a boy was that simple then I would never have to break up with my ex. But, I am not saying I will dump you just like this. Just give me some time to think, okay." I said looking into his teary eyes.

He nodded again.

"Give me your phone." I said putting my hand in front of him.

He gave me his phone which was on nightstand. I called my number from his and saved my name in his phone.

"My name is Alex, I am sure you remember that. I have saved my number in your contact list and I have yours too. Just give me a few days or I don't know weeks, I will call you when I will make my mind. I promise."

"Pink promise?" he said, bringing his pinky towards me.

I chuckle and hook my pinky into his,"Pinky promise.Now stop crying and let's take a bath. Let's have breakfast together. I will keep in touch with you, okay."

He finally gave me his sweet and charming smile. He hugged me and walked inside the  bathroom to freshen himself up.

"Let's take a bath together." he said, peeking from the bathroom door.

I laughed a bit and joined him in the bathroom. We did not do anything though and just took baths while scrubbing each other.

What am I going to do now?????

TBC

{A/N: Call me crazy, but I literally dream half of this chapter last night  and write it down here. :P }

KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING <<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 7.1K 42
Sequel of "Housemaid of Mr.Darvid." You don't have to read the first part to read this but to avoid confusion on characters I would suggest to go thr...
25.4K 1.3K 26
#3 in teejaruji (8th January 2020) #4 in 2Moons2TheSeries (31st May 2022) #8 in taedarvid (3rd August 2019) #13 in taextee (16th August 2019) Possess...
33K 2.8K 45
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...
36.4K 727 32
cute ,wholesome and mature taekook stories 💜💚 Hope you guys like it !! enjoyy...😚 *Rankings* #1 taekookoneshot