The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

Unexpected Conversations

23.2K 420 529
By ToxicRhino

A/N: Just from glancing at the comments, I'm incredibly surprised about how much you all collectively want more of Summer XD. I didn't think she'd be so popular, but like majority of the groups involve Summer. Keep up that sweet sweet teamwork boys.

XXXXXXXXX

"Weiss, we are not using doilies! That's such a stupid thing to put at a DANCE PARTY!" Yang exclaimed in front of Weiss.

"Well if you're not going to allow me doilies than I am not allowing your idiotic smoke machines." Weiss huffed back. "Why would we need smoke machines at a formal dance?"

"It's not THAT formal Weiss cream." Yang chided. "Its a bunch of hot and sweaty huntsman and huntresses in training getting their groove on for one night of the year! It's an escape from all that crap school work we had to make up anyways!"

"Yang. You didn't even do the homework, you just copied mine." Weiss raised an eyebrow as Yang laughed.

"I still wrote the answers down. That takes effort Weiss!"

"You are insufferable." Weiss rolled her eyes as Yang was going to protest, but was cut off by none other than Sun Wukong.

"Yo! Hey guys!" Sun ran up to them and smiled. "Heard you guys were the ones setting up the party. It's looking pretty good so far."

"Why thank you Sun." Yang said with a grin. "Say Sun, would you rather have doilies or smoke machines at a party?"

"The hell is a doily?" Sun looked confused as Yang smiled in victory. This time Weiss was about to say something before another voice cut her off, Neptune Vasilias.

"You guys are having smoke machines at your party? That's pretty sweet." Neptune said as Weiss immediately frowned and gave him a look that could freeze him in seconds. "Sup Yang. Sup Ice Queen."

"Neptune..." Yang growled as she looked at him. Sun took a step back and watched as he took a deep breath. Yang's eyes flashed red as she stepped up to him. "I suggest you leave right now before I punch a hole in your chest."

"Woah woah woah! What did I do to get this reaction?" Neptune said confused.

"You rejected Weiss. Not only did you reject her, but you did it in the most dickish way ever." Sun said stepping up between him and Yang. "Look you're my bro man, but maybe this wasn't a good idea for you to act like nothing happened."

"I was just being honest." Neptune said plainly as Sun shook his head.

"Dude, even if that was honest why the fuck would you say it?" Sun rubbed his forehead before looking up at him again. "Apologize. Now. That's an order as your leader."

"Ugh fine..." Neptune shrugged before pushing Sun aside and looking at Weiss. Yang was still slightly in front of her with her fists clenched as the boy spoke. "Hey, uh, Weiss. Sorry about what I said before. It was totally uncalled for and out of line of me. I was being a total dick and I didn't think about what I was saying. I was wrong, so I'm sorry. I actually came here to see if you wanted to go to the dance with me as a show of apology?"

Weiss looked him over and sighed before frowning.

"I don't care at this point. Someone like you is so far beneath me I couldn't care less about your meaningless words." Weiss said coldly as Neptune just shrank back from her icy glare. "As for your invitation to a horrendous night, I must decline. I already have a far superior suitor for tomorrow evening."

"Wait what?" Neptune looked confused. "Who would take you?"

Weiss was going to retort and Yang was going to crush the weakling in front of her before a sparking hand appeared on the blue haired boy. The temperature increased in the room as Neptune looked back to see Y/N staring right back at him with a sadistic grin.

"It's me." Y/N said cooly as he got up close to Neptune. "This dude giving you some problems Miss Schnee?"

Weiss just looked shocked until she smiled and nodded to Y/N as he grinned. He allowed the electric dust inside of him to take control for a bit as it began to spark out of control.

"W-W-Wait hold on man!" Neptune tried to explain as Y/N kept increasing the pressure on his shoulder. He began to sweat as he felt the crackling of electricity against his skin.

"Only one person insults Weiss and that's me." Y/N narrowed his eyes. "I'll give you five seconds to get out of here before I turn you into a pile of ash. Now go!"

"Okay okay!" Neptune cried out as he ran away. Everyone just watched as Y/N clapped his hands together and chuckled.

"All in a days work." Y/N turned to the rest of his friends. "So what was that about doilies?"

"I'm incredibly turned on." Yang muttered as Weiss just shook her head in annoyance.

"I'd call up you a knight in shining armor, but what was that part about you being the only person to insult me?" Weiss tapped her foot impatiently. "You're supposed to bolster me, not bring me down."

"Yes, but what kind of life would I live if I didn't have you to insult me back? You're literally the ice to my fire. We're a perfect match." Y/N chuckled as Weiss blushed before he turned to Sun. Sun bro hugged him before they both grinned. "What brings you around here?"

"Ah, just figured I'd check up on everything." Sun put his hands behind his head. "Scarlet is getting our suits ready for tonight so we're not meeting up till later. Figured I'd come and scope out the show...maybe even find your sister?"

"You got a thing for Blake?" Y/N cocked an eyebrow as Sum sweat dropped.

"I...uh...don't really know how to answer that."

"Don't worry about it man." Y/N patted his shoulder. He flashed him a grin and a thumbs up as Sun looked confused. "You have my support and permission."

"Aw hell yeah!" Sun cheered as he bro hugged Y/N again. "Thanks man, I'm really hoping to get on her good side. I really like her, but I'm just not sure if I'm getting through to her ya know?"

"Ah don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll break through her shell eventually. Just don't give up on her and she'll eventually see how awesome you are." Y/N said to Sun as he felt his resolve steel itself.

"Yeah...yeah you're right! I'm gonna go ask her to the dance now!"

Sun gave Y/N a fist bump and sprinted off to go find Blake as Weiss and Yang both looked a bit concerned.

"Uh...Y/N?" Yang spoke up. "You are aware of Blake's...feelings, right?"

"Yeah what about em?" Y/N asked as Weiss and Yang looked at each other and then back at Y/N.

"Well I had heard that romance between family members wasn't unheard of on Menagerie...I suppose we figured you and Blake were going to end up with each other." Weiss explained before sighing. "That and Coco said something along the lines of your harem not being complete without the sister role being taken."

"Look I'm gonna be real with you guys..." Y/N rubbed the back of his head. "I'm not sure how I feel about Blake. Yeah the stuff about sibling romance and harems on Menagerie is true, but it's never been on my mind. Blake has felt this way for a long time since we were kids and I only know that because our mom tried to play matchmaker with us about a hundred times before realizing I had my heart set on someone else. I'm sure all of you have heard about Sienna Khan by now and she was...she was one of the most important people in my life. I never took the time to see Blake that way so I never really had the same feelings as her. I just...I think it would be easier for her if she falls in love with someone that's not me."

"But if you had a harem?" Yang asked curiously.

"I don't know Yang, honestly." Y/N sighed. "It's certainly been swimming around in my mind enough at this point. I was fine with four girls, but an extra eight at the least? I don't even know if I can handle that much."

"Well, it IS a work in progress I suppose." Weiss surmised. "We can talk more about this later, but for now we need to finish setting up the dance. You'll collect us all at 8 pm sharp correct Y/N?"

"As you wish Miss Schnee." Y/N said with a fake posh accent as he bowed. Weiss chuckled as Yang did the same before he turned and saw Pyrrha helping Velvet while Nora and Coco were carrying heavy speakers.

"Still haven't asked them yet?" Yang cocked an eyebrow.

"Might as well get it out of the way now. Truth be told, haven't really talked to any of them ever since I recuperated." Y/N sighed. "They've been too busy focusing on setting up the dance and I've been too busy training with Goodwitch and Summer."

"How's that going by the way?" Weiss asked.

"Uh...it's, uh, certainly not what I was expecting..."

* FLASHBACK TO TRAINING WITH SUMMER*

*BOOM*

A huge explosion happened as Y/N flew out of it and slid on the ground before quickly getting back up and sprinting away. He could hear the flurry of bullets shooting past him as he sweat heavily while trying to get away.

"J-Just hold on a second!" Y/N cried out while breathing heavily.

"No can do Y/N!" Summer responded as she sped up to right next to him. Silver gleaned in his peripheral vision as a sword that could transform into a scythe swung over the top of his head and cut off a bit of his hair. He yelped as he continuously dodged Summers blade dance while making sure he kept moving. "You're not gonna actually get better at cardio unless you're really running from danger!"

"YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!" Y/N retorted before picking up the pace and getting ahead of her. She smiled to herself and watched him run away before narrowing her eyes with a predatory smile. Summers sword/scythe transformed into a sniper rifle as she crouched down and took aim. She tossed a dust crystal up and loaded her sniper rifle with it while her gun whirled to life and began to glow red at the barrel.

"Language like that is an extra ten laps!" Summer yelled closing one eye and shooting the charged bullet as it collided with the ground in front of Y/N. It exploded as Y/N went flying with a scream.

"Ah, how it feels to be young again."

*FLASHBACK TO TRAINING WITH GOODWITCH*

"Dust is a extremely potent form of energy Y/N, as I'm sure you're aware, but it can be the decider between even the simplest of fights." Goodwitch leaned on her desk as she lectured Y/N while he sat in front of her.
"There are techniques in this world that allow us to control the flow of this energy, and give the wielder the chance to utilize the stored up energy in a dust crystal. In your case, you were forcibly combined with this energy. It's an extremely painful process to go through, but if done correctly it can grant immeasurable power."

Y/N looked at the ice and fire dust crystals in his hand as he thought back to his fight against Salem's lackeys. Specifically one Hazel Rainhart.

"Hey Goodwitch...would it be possible to just shove crystals into your body and use their power that way?" Y/N asked curiously.

"Hm..." Goodwitch sat in thought as she crossed her legs that were sculpted with the tights she was wearing. Y/N audibly gulped at the sight as he blushed a bit. "Under normal circumstances, no. You've experienced the pain first hand so you know what it can take to even try to endure that kind of pain. It would take a semblance that could cancel out the side effects to try and do that."

"Well that certainly makes sense..." Y/N grumbled as he thought about Hazel's semblance. "But since I can't feel pain, would I be able to do that?"

"Unfortunately, that's highly doubtful." Goodwitch sighed. "With the way your body is reacting to the awakening of the dormant electricity in your body, I'd be surprised if the result wasn't the same as it is now. Say if you used ice crystals and tried to utilize their power for instance. It's highly likely that it would be canceled out by the excess fire dust inside of your bloodstream. You'd need an equal amount of both to be able to control both at once, and even then it's a toss up as to what it'd do to your body."

"I see...thanks Goodwitch." Y/N said with a smile.

"Please Y/N, when we are alone feel free to call me Glynda." Glynda smiled back as she stood up. "Now then! We are going to the basics in order to get your power back under control from the inside. If you'll open your book to chapter one we can see that..."

"Oh god..." Y/N muttered as Glynda went into full teacher mode and began instructing Y/N on the intricacies and details of each dust type and how they affect each other and people. "Didn't go to school for two years and I think this is why..."

"What was that?" Glynda turned around and asked as Y/N sat straight up and acted like he said nothing.

"N-Nothing Glynda!"

"I see, then please pay attention." Glynda said before sighing. "And not just paying attention to my legs."

"A-Ah...damn."

*END FLASHBACKS*

"Well they're certainly an experience that's for sure." Y/N sighed as he looked at the two girls in front of him who were both acting kind of bashful. Weiss looked like she was trying to come up with something while Yang was twirling her hair around her finger. "You two good?"

"Um, Y/N?" Weiss began. "If you need the extra lessons I'd be happy to help you get caught up to the rest of us. I know you weren't exactly in any position to get a proper education these last few years."

"Well you're not wrong about that." Y/N cracked his knuckles. "Haven't been to actual school since I graduated middle school. Once I hit 15 I was fully enlisted into the Fang and you know the rest after that."

"S-So, you'd be okay with a few tutoring lessons?" Weiss twiddled her thumbs nervously as Y/N chuckled.

"Of course Weiss. Honestly I'm gonna need all the help I can get. Don't know why it never crossed my mind to actually learn what the shit inside me is." Y/N thanked Weiss as she blushed and coughed in her hand.

"Of course! It'd be my pleasure to help you in learning about the properties of dust. I am the Schnee heiress after all, I would be the most well informed out of everyone." Weiss nodded. "You've come to the right person Y/N."

"Heh, thanks Weiss."

'But I'm pretty sure you asked me princess...' Y/N grinned and nodded as he turned to Yang. He had a general idea of what she was going to ask so he decided to take one out of Weiss' book.

"Hey Yang, I was wondering if you'd offer me some tips on brawling. I've always been more of a weapon and technical kind of fighter. Could use a little more brute force in my life if I'm not going to be able to use my flames for a while." Y/N reasoned as Yang's eyes lit up with excitement.

"R-Really?!" Yang said happily as Y/N felt himself smile from the adorable scene in front of him. He nodded as he jumped for joy while he just laughed. "Yes! I'd love to!"

"Seem a little excited there, sunflower, you sure you don't have any ulterior motives?" Y/N teased as Yang just shook her head no with a smile on her face. Y/N was taken aback as he expected a sex joke or any other kind of teasing, but was surprised when she didn't.

"I'm just happy I get to teach someone what I know and spend more time with you while I'm doing it." Yang beamed as Y/N couldn't help the small blush that appeared on his face.

"I-I see." Y/N stuttered uncharacteristically before pulling a Weiss and coughing into his hand. "Then it's a date you two. Since it's Friday I only have the dance tonight so we can do it over the weekend. I'll let you guys know when I have time."

"Sounds good to me!" Yang said happily as Weiss nodded with her own small smile. Y/N waved them goodbye as he began to make his way over to where the other girls were. However, before he could even say a word a pink blur slammed into him and he was lifted up into the air and rushed away. The only thing he could make out was Pyrrha following them quickly as she screamed out his assailants name.

Eventually the surprise ride stopped and Y/N was thrown into a dorm room as the lights turned on. His head was spinning as he fell back onto the floor.

"Nora!" Pyrrha reprimanded as she locked the door. "What were you thinking?!"

"What? I just wanted to get him away from everyone else before they stole him again!" Nora retorted. "I'm his main body guard so I need to make sure nobody is trying to take advantage of him!"

"Still!" Pyrrha rubbed her forehead and sighed as she crouched down next to Y/N. "Y/N? Are you okay?"

"Never...better." Y/N said sitting up and shaking his head. He regained focus as his eyes were locked onto the pink bomber in front of him. "Nora, what did I say aboMMPH!"

Nora immediately rushed him and grabbed him close as she locked lips with the surprised Y/N. She pushed him back down onto the ground as she made out with him while Pyrrha just stared on shocked. Y/N tried to push Nora away, but the other girl had unworldly strength as she crushed him in a hug. Eventually she let up for air and let go of him and his lips with an audible pop sound as she smiled and wiped the spit off of her mouth.

"Totally worth it." Nora said happily as Y/N deadpanned.

"Nora?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"What did I tell you about greeting people with a kiss?"

"That I shouldn't do it." Nora tapped her chin. "Unless it's for payback."

"I definitely didn't say that at all." Y/N sighed sitting back up and lightly pushing Nora off of him. He stood up and dusted himself off as he was soon assaulted by one very worried Pyrrha in a warm hug. "Hey Pyr."

"Oh Y/N..." Pyrrha buried herself in the crook of his neck as she held him. "I was so worried! What were you thinking trying that weird experiment?"

"I don't think I was thinking..." Y/N joked before feeling Pyrrha's glare. "Okay! Okay! I just wanted to make sure that I could handle my own power!"

"That's a horrible excuse." Pyrrha pouted as
Y/N rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry Pyr..." Y/N mumbled as he brought her back into a tight hug. Pyrrha nuzzled her head into his chest before they both heard a whimper and saw Nora looking at them with puppy dog eyes. "Oh get in here you adorable tank."

Nora immediately glomped Pyrrha and Y/N as she hugged them both tightly. Pyrrha and Y/N laughed while Nora swung them around before they all separated from the hug, although Nora was still standing extremely close to Y/N.

"Good to see you guys haven't changed." Y/N chuckled before sitting on Pyrrha's bed as Nora hopped beside him and snuggled into him while Pyrrha sat across from him. "So Pyr, has Nora told you the plan?"

"Of course I did boss man!" Nora cheered as Pyrrha smiled.

"She has and I must add that it's quite ingenious." Pyrrha placed a hand to her chin. "If everything goes accordingly, the minimum amount of people will be affected and the power dynamics of Remnant will be flipped. You've put a lot of thought into this in such a small amount of time."

"Well, I can't take all the credit. The only reason the beginning parts of this plan are in motion is because of my previous employers plan. I just added a few more players to the board." Y/N said bashfully as Nora rubbed her cheek against his arm. "As long as everything goes right tonight we can review the information and go from there."

"And then?" Pyrrha tilted her head.

"Then it's on to the physical movement part of the plan." Y/N nodded before looking at Pyrrha seriously. He glanced at Nora and got her attention too. "Look guys, you're both my most trusted allies right now. I know that I can count on both you no matter what happens, but I'm going to have to go to Menagerie eventually. And that means I'm not sure if I can bring either of you with."

Pyrrha and Nora looked nervous as Y/N continued.

"Both of you have dreams to accomplish. Nora wants to get strong so she can finally repay the people who've helped her and get revenge while you want to become a pro huntress Pyrrha. I can't take those dreams away from you because that's not my call to make. If either of you want out after Beacon, that's completely fine with me. I'll do whatever I can to make your dreams come true and then we can just be friends." Y/N reasoned as he soon felt Nora's hands grab his ear as she pulled him down. "Uh...yes?"

"Listen here mister!" Nora reprimanded with a stern tone and glare. "We've known each for two years and I have never once had a reservation about being a bad girl!"

"Uh Nora that's-"

"SHUSH!" Nora yelled as Y/N immediately went quiet. "You're my mercenary and that hasn't changed since that day we met two years ago. You're not allowed to leave me until I tell you you can!"

Y/N just blinked before leaning back up and patting Nora's head. He saw her watery eyes as she looked up at him. She must've been terrified that Y/N was going to leave her alone. Sure she had Ren, but Y/N the only other person she wanted to stay with her forever.

"Alright alright..." Y/N sighed with a smile. "I'll come back okay? Just make sure you don't get into too much trouble."

Nora smiled as Y/N wiped her eyes and they hugged again. He turned to the other woman in the room as she had the same conflicted look as him.

"I've been thinking about what you said before...about my dreams not being my own." Pyrrha said as she looked down. "I think you're right...ever since I've been able to fight my parents have told me that I had to become a warrior. The strongest huntress possible. So I grew up believing that I had to do just that..."

"But?" Y/N asked.

"But I realize that now I've never wanted those things. I only wanted to please the people around me so that I could make others happy without ever thinking of myself. But now I want to make the people I care about happy. To make myself happy. And the only way I'm feeling this way is because you entered into my life. Not because you told me to feel this way, but because I found it through you." Pyrrha said. "I don't want to lose this feeling I have...and I don't want to leave you either. So even if you do leave for Menagerie and don't take me with, that's perfectly fine with me. As long as you promise to come back."

"I think I can do that..." Y/N said as he stood up and embraced Pyrrha. He kissed her head as he latched onto him like he'd disappear if she let him go. He smiled and patted her back before breaking out of the hug and looking at both girls who were smiling now. "By the way, you two wouldn't happen to know anything about this whole harem treaty thing right?"

"Uh no!" Pyrrha exclaimed with a blush.

"Yes!" Nora exclaimed.

"Well, one of you is obviously bad at lying."
Y/N chuckled as Pyrrha blushed harder. "And you're okay with sharing some random criminal with like 6 other girls?"

"No problems here boss man!" Nora said happily. "As long as everyone is loved equally by you and each other I'm more than happy to share!"

"I f-feel the same way." Pyrrha said bashfully. "I mentioned before that having a group of people that all love each other sounds like a wonderful situation to be in. I-I haven't felt that love so I'd like to give it a shot?"

"Well that's good to hear at least." Y/N chuckled. "I told RWBY this too, but I'm not going to agree to any serious relationships as of now, but I'm willing to give it a little trial run. So, you two wanna go to the dance with me tonight? Weiss told me I could take whoever as long as she gets the first and last dance. That work for you two?"

"I'd love to!" Nora said happily as she hugged Y/N and flung him around. "Oooh this is going to be fun!"

"I would also love to go with you all as well
Y/N." Pyrrha smiled. "Better to test it out now rather than later."

"Alright! Sounds good to me." Y/N flashed a smile and thumbs up as he hugged both girls. His ear twitched as he quickly turned and looked at the door.

"Everything alright Y/N?"

"Y-Yeah...just a itch I guess." Y/N scratched his ears as his eyes lingered on the door. He narrowed his eyes before turning back to look at the two girls. "I'll come by and pick you and RWBY up around 8. Gonna go check with Velvet and Coco and then I'll be around to get you all."

"Great!" Pyrrha said happily. "And the plan commenced tonight?"

"Yeah, gonna have one of my outside allies breach into Beacon and father some intel while everyone else is preoccupied with the dance." Y/N said quietly. "They're going to breach the firewall blocking the intel from the CCT as well as Beacon's internal data banks. Anything Ozpin has ever written will be stored in this along with any data from the SDC, the other academies, or the Atlas military. With that we can plan our next move."

"Sounds good boss." Nora saluted as Pyrrha nodded.

"Standby for now and just let loose tonight alright?" Y/N ordered as he looked to the door. "I'm gonna go meet up with Coco and Velvet and then I'll come grab you guys alright?"

Pyrrha and Nora nodded as Y/N walked out of the door. Before he could do anything though a burst of wind flew over him and he was pushed back as the door behind him shut. He blinked his eyes before white rose petals fell on the floor in front of him. Y/N's cocked an eyebrow before a realization hit him hard. White rose petals...a gust of wind outside the door...and the random noise outside of the door made sense now.

"Oh fuck...Summer!"

XXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.9K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
291K 6.4K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
791K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...