Heart Race [TicciDrowned]

By Total_Softie

*Discontinued* I'll still leave this up for the people who liked this story plot. But in the mean time I'm wo... More

Love Birds
TiCcIDrOwNeD!
Staying In His Room For The Day
*Doesn't Know What To Name This Part*
It's Meant To Be!
Kiss Come True (I feel like the titles I put are stupid lmao)
What Did I Do?
Oh, Hello!
Why Am I Alive?
Part 11.
yUahahahh
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17
SO. Let's have a talk...
Aight, This is what's gonna happen..
Yo,,

Love Ya <3

1K 31 4
By Total_Softie

Jane's P.O.V lmao

I was arguing with Jeff. He's so annoying, he really needs to shut up for once. Someone came down, and sat near us. They were watching us argue. "I am not to be messed with! I'm sorry, "boo," but you're getting on my nerves!" I say, irritated. "How do you think I feel?! You're so damn annoying!" Jeff replies. "You were the one who said something to me first!"

"Nobody cares!"

"I sure do!"

"Shut up, damn!"

"Why don't you?!"

"Goodness.." I hear something say under their breath. I look over to see Liu. My head was hit, and I look at Jeff, "B••ch! Don't touch me you ugly ass rat!" Jeff snickers and runs up the stairs, pushing Liu. It seemed it was on purpose. He got up, and chased after him. I did too. Jeff opened the door to his room, and ran in. He locked the door, and I began to hit onto it. "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU, YOU BETTER GET OUR HERE!!" I yelled. Liu starting banging on the door too.

BEN's P.O.V

I sat there, and looked at Toby. I hadn't realized I had been staring at him. I blushed and looked the other way. I sigh under my breath and look at the stairs. Toby leans over to me, "What's up?" I flinched a bit and looked at him. He smiled warmly and pats my head. I look down. "Nothing, really.." I mutter under my breath. He lifts my chin up, making me look at him. I tilted my head slightly, "What..?" I say, before looking down again. "Are you okay?" I look up, and smile slightly, before nodding.

[Pretty short, I know! But, I'm thinking of making a posting schedule so y'all don't have to be waiting if I decide to post. I'm thinking like Monday, Saturday and Wednesday. Or, y'all can suggest. Thank you so much! ❤❤]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
178K 7.9K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
851K 39.7K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
95.1K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...