Light as a feather || Tokoyam...

By KiriCosplays

One day, during lunch, Tokoyami sat next to (Y/N). They were both just sitting there. (Y/N) felt her heart be... More

~Chapter One~

~Chapter Two~

172 3 0
By KiriCosplays

The next day, I woke up and got put on my school uniform. I didn't eat breakfast, I just left. At school, I saw Tokoyami, standing outside the classroom. Tears formed in my eyes when I saw him, He saw me and walked up to me, Awkwardly "H-Hey..." I said, trying not to cry "H-hi (Y/N), about yesterday, when I asked you for the advice about how to ask this girl out... I want to do what you said" he sighed, but before he got to speak again, I interrupted "Go do that..." I started to walk to the classroom door "W-wait!- (Y/N)!- I... You... You're the girl I like!" I stared at him, confused Is this a joke? "...What?" I just looked at him "I love you (Y/N)" I stared at him, I was so confused, I didn't want to believe it, this surely was a prank "You're joking... Right?" He looked away, I realized that he wasn't joking "You... Actually... Like me??" He looked back at me "...Yes" I blushed a deep red "T-Tokoyami... I-- I feel the same way about you-- I thought you liked someone else, L-Like Tsu or something!" Tears rolled down my cheeks, He noticed "Did I do something wrong?" "N-No, I'm just s-so s-stupid!" I had spent so much time, trying to stop thinking about Tokoyami because he wouldn't like me back that I didn't pay attention to how he acted around me, It was so obvious now! While I was crying, I hadn't noticed that he had walked up to me, I looked at him, still crying. He wiped my tears away and kissed me(Aka he just bumped his beak against (Y/N)'s lips cuz idk logic) we heard the other students walking towards up, and we jumped apart, they hadn't seen us kissing. I ran into the classroom, and sat down. Tokoyami walked in, slower than me tho, Like usual. He sat down and so did the others, right when we started I could've sworn he winked at me. 

----

Probably the shortest one but yeah, Sorry, I just wanted to show the emo bird boi admit his feelings, again, Sorry that it's so short

Word count: 365 worrds

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
218K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
182K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
982K 60.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...