~Chapter One~

I was walking to the Cafeteria, When I saw Tokoyami, Walking next to me, I looked at him for a moment, and he saw me looking at him, our eyes met and I quickly looked away Blushing. I had an insane crush on him, but I was too scared to admit my feelings to him. I didn't notice he had slowed down and wasn't next to me until I looked back, I let out a sigh of relief. I went into the Cafeteria and got my food, and sat down. I started eating and Tokoyami sat down next to me, I nearly choked on my rice, he was sitting next to me, my heart was beating fast. I coughed, looking away from him to hide my scarlet red face, "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" he asked, I took a few deep breaths, to calm myself down. "I'm F-Fine" Why did I Have to go even redder now!? Like I wasn't blushing enough already! I looked at him, and our eyes met again, my cheeks went even redder, his face flushed a light pink. I wondered why but after a while of awkward staring, we both just looked down at our food and started to eat, after a while I looked up "U-Uhm Tokoyami, Why did you decide to sit next to me?" his face flushed a darker pink "I... You seemed lonely" My face which had gone back to its normal tone had flushed red again "T-That's so thoughtful of you, Tokoyami!" I smiled and looked at my food, What if he likes me... My heart was beating fast, But he's probably just looking out for his classmate... My heart slowed down at that thought, I realized I wasn't smiling anymore, Tokoyami looked worried "Is something bothering you?" He looked concerned, "Oh? No not at all" I faked a smile before finishing my lunch and walking to the classroom, I was thinking about seeing Tokoyami marrying another girl, a more beautiful girl, the perfect girl. I nearly started to cry at that thought, I just walked faster, hoping to dry out the tears before they came.

After school, I went to a park near my house, my parents were at work, and I was home alone. Suddenly I saw someone sitting a few benches to the right, It was Tokoyami What was he doing here..? I thought to myself, before going over to him "H-Heya Tokoyami" I faked a smile, still thinking of the thought of him getting married to someone else. "Oh... Hi" He said, "What are you doing here?" "Oh uh, I was just sitting here, for no reason really... hey uhm since you're here, Can I ask you something?" "Hm? Sure" I sat down, "I really like this girl and uhm I don't know how to tell her..." He seemed embarrassed when he said it I knew it! I repeated those words over and over and over in my head "Just be yourself and ask her out,  got to go, I forgot to work on some schoolwork, see you tomorrow" I made up an excuse to leave, I half ran half walked to my house, I ran into my room and curled up in my bed, crying over how Tokoyami liked someone else.

----

Sorry that it's short, I have school and such and I really wanna make at least one chapter a day.

word count: 565

----