The Mad Ones (A One Direction...

By LuceNEVERTRUSTADUCK

Alice isn't just falling down a rabbit hole anymore. More

Prologue- Creatures of Habit
Chapter One - Tune In
Chapter Two - J'étais perdu
Chapter Three - Innocence
Chapter Four - Odd One Out
Chapter Five - Understand More
Chapter Six- The Fake Parisian
Chapter Seven - Colors
Chapter Eight - Darkness and Oblivion
Chapter Nine - Jabberwocky
Chapter Ten - Caught Between Two
Chapter Eleven - Always Come Back
Chapter Twelve - The Mad Bunch

The Mad Ones

14.5K 148 23
By LuceNEVERTRUSTADUCK

We're all here for different reasons.

No one knows why the person sitting next, or across from them is here.

In some cases we don't even know why we're here ourselves.

And who are we?

Well I'm Alice ...

That girl next to me with almost white hair is Noelle ...

That girl who's playing with the tea set, the one with the red hair, that's Hattie ...

The boy who's watching me right now, the one with the crooked smile, that's Chester ...

Then the girl who looks out of it, and really just tired is Cat. I don't think that's her real name, it's probably short for Catherine, or Cathleen or something ...

But who are we really?

We're the Mad Ones, and we plan to get out of this Madhouse.

Preview- 10/18

Start Date- 12/03

A/N- This probably doesn't make much sense right now, but I promise it will. It's kind of a spin off of Alice in Wonderland ... A twisted one. And yes it's a One Direction fan fiction ... But as you can tell a very different type.

Please comment because if I don't get good feedback I probably won't make it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 198 22
One girl who is a living mystery, one boy who is an open book to the world, one lifetime of adventure.
928 2 21
"Okay Hanna. This is your new life. You don’t have to worry about Jean or the horrible past you had to go through. But Hanna, what ever you do, just...
75.9K 1.5K 14
*DISCONTINUED*