๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹...

By _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... More

โ–ก Dreaming in the rain โ–ก
โ–ก Lying, Trying โ–ก
โ–ก Big decision โ–ก
โ–ก Reflecting myself โ–ก
โ–ก Information โ–ก
โ–ก Bloody much โ–ก
โ–ก Tell me about your family โ–ก
โ–ก Spies โ–ก
โ–ก The ankle โ–ก
โ–ก The ankle pt2 โ–ก
โ–ก Dreams are not for everyone โ–ก
โ–ก Got a secret โ–ก
โ–ก Opening up โ–ก
โ–ก Figuring out โ–ก
โ–ก Dance with me โ–ก
โ–ก Right Concept โ–ก
โ–ก The revelation โ–ก
โ–ก Milkshake threats โ–ก
โ–ก Just pain โ–ก
โ–ก You need to come back โ–ก
โ–ก Rainbows โ–ก
โ–ก Who are you? โ–ก
โ–ก Fine but not so Fine โ–ก
โ–ก The letter โ–ก
โ–ก Proud of us โ–ก
โ–ก Lets do it โ–ก
โ–ก Dancing in the rain โ–ก
โ–ก Epilogue: Mikrokosmos โ–ก
๐Ÿฅ€

โ–ก White lies โ–ก

70 7 1
By _MeanYoongiii_

Y/n's pov:

The teacher made a big prologue, beating around the bush. She welcomed us back and made a brief speech for the new students. Jimin was making eye contact with me from time to time. He seemed nervous but honestly he doesn't have to be.

He is prudent and I really know he can make it. His dance moves were out of this world. So airy, windy and loosened up. A carefree pedal of a flower, flying, ripping the sky in the middle. That's what he reminds me of. I was thinking about him until I heard Kath's voice.

"Y/n are you okay?" She asked me and I came back to my senses. I realised that the whole class was staring at me along with Jimin. "Yeah! Yes! I am sorry!" I retorted my answer really embarrassed.

Everyone turned to look at the teacher except from him, who's eyes were on me for a little more, forming a smirk on the corner of his quivering lips.

We both decided to look in front of us cause Kath was still speaking. "So this year we are gonna start with a new project that will be assigned to all of you!" Project? It sounds so wonderful.

We all cheered up because we really like working. We are all composed and sedate when it comes to projects because they have to do with something we love: Dance.

I looked at Hoseok and he put his head on top of my shoulder. "Okay! I am super excited!" He hissed in my ear. We were waiting for details about what we have to do.

"So my idea was to make teams and think of a special concept parallel with real life, you could find a dance choreography that describes that story, feeling , even a colour! And after that you could present it to class! The best choreography wins!" When she said the word teams everyone turned to look at each other.

They were always so enthusiastic. I usually was on Yoongi's team every time we had a project but this time Yoongi was looking at Jisoo, the new student. I let it pass cause I really disliked cooperating with Yoongi.

I mean, I sympathize him but we just find impossible to communicate. "So tell me your teams, to write them down!" She put out a notebook. "I will go with Jisoo!" Yoongi retorted wittily. "I would like going with Hoseok" Jennie informed.

Kath wrote those two groups down. "I will go with Lisa!" Jin said when his turn came. Kath nodded writing that down. "Y/n what about you?" She woke me up from my imagination. I looked at Jimin. He seemed nervous looking down but lifting his head from to time.

I looked at him and gulped. "I would like to go with Jimin!" My eyes never left his figure. He lifted his eyes to meet mine and at first a shocked expression appeared. "Jimin you dont have a problem! Right?" Kath asked him. "W-what? Of course not!" He scratched the back of his neck really nervous but with a small smile when he looked at me.

Our eyes had a connection I never had with anyone else. It was like I could see a light vibing in them. A deep blue color with aspects of white and golden orbs. His eyes were a mirror of his passionate eyes. What am I saying inside of my mind? I need to take a grip. I met him yesterday.

"Taehyung you will go with Rose! I hope you dont have a problem!" Kath said to the cold eyed boy. He just nodded really uninterested in what we were doing. I tried to look at him and his eyes met mine. I felt like he froze me to the ground. We definitely didn't have a single connection.

He was so cold with everyone that we can't understand why he came here to dance. He seems out of this world. Call me weird but I think that he is interesting as a person although everyone doesn't like him.

I am sure he is not what he seems. Even fruits have their tender parts inside. The sharp and stiff peeling is protecting him. I can definitely see that from the way he moves in the room and acts in public. I looked down when I was caught staring at him.

He went to Rose and started talking so my eyes finally landed on my partner who was waiting for me to cross the distance between us and go to him. I didn't lose any more time and just made my way to him.

"So partner!" I shyly sung. He smiled wider than before and nodded. "Yes partner!" He continued with that joke and I found myself secretly smirking. I looked down in awkwardness and he looked at my head shuttering a little.

"Why are you so red? Are you sick?" He asked me and I realised that I was just blushing 50 different shades of red. "N-no! I am good! What about you?" I foolishly answered and he chuckled. "I am good now!"our eyes met.

"So about the project!" I broke that awkward silence and put the project to the surface once again. "Where would you like to do our private practices! Can we do them in your place cause it's kinda impossible to do them in mine!" I friendly asked him but he suddenly seemed a little panicked.

"No! We can't at my place! It's way too small and we wont find... um... a peaceful room to concentrate!"he explained letting me think deeply. I nodded.

"Yeah! In my place too! Let me think then! Um..." I was thinking putting my index finger on my jaw. Then fixing my hair with the other hand until... Bingo!

"Give me a sec!" I said and he nodded. I approached Kath and nudged her shoulder. Her smile was glimmering, brighter than the sun. "Hey Y/n Can I help you?" She asked and I scratched my arm.

"Kath i really need a favor! Please!" I made her those puppy eyes and she giggled. What's the favor so I won't do it!" She joked and i beamed. "Please please please!" I was literally begging her. "Just say it Y/n!" She smiled.

"So me and Jimin dont have a place to practice!" I reasoned why I was in front of her asking for a favor. "And why dont you use classroom 3?" She offered without having to beg further. "What? Really?" I cheered and she nodded. "But after 8! Cause there is a lesson that ends at this time!" She added and I fell in her embrace.

"Y/n I didnt do anything! You can stop hugging me!" She was laughing with me in her embrace. Kath and I were really close when it comes to our age. He is only 5 years older so I can undrestand her like she understands me.

That's why we all call her Kath. She is a friend and a teacher in the same time. I ended the conversation and went back to the blonde fluffy hair boy.

"So if you dont have a problem we will have our practice here almost every night at 8!" He smiled brighter when he heard almost every night. I have to say that I really liked it as well.

"So we are going to start from tonight?" I bet he was hoping for me to say yes. I nodded and he smiled again like a star. All this light was entering from my eyes and finding a place inside of my heart. I will die this year!

Jimin's pov:

I was returning home from that thrilling lesson I experienced. Probably one of the best days of my life! Even the grey sky with the small raindrops that were landing on the surface of my skin didn't get to me and my perfectly enthusiastic mood.

Everything was perfect. I was going to do a team with y/n! What more could I even ask for. I am living my dream. I passed by the public square I met her. Still empty... but this time without her as well. I remember her flying with her dance moves like a small fairy, wanting to carry her in my pocket.

Her small fingers touching the rain so carefully, not wanting to rush a move. Everything was slow and fragile, leaving me reimagining colors dancing along with the appearance. Vibrant clothes that blended with the rain and the picture of the public square. That's how universe looks like!

I was walking until I felt a shoulder bumping onto mine. I lifted my gaze to see Kim Namjoon. "Jimin?"he was really absent minded like me in result to not even notice me. "Namjoon! Why are you here?" I asked and he held his umbrella to cover us both.

"I was going somewhere! What about you?" He asked. "I am going home! I just returned from the studio" I whispered and he cheered up. "How was it!" He was really eager to know. "It was like a dream Namjoon!" I said relieved. He beamed brighter than a lighter on a dark room. "Joon I want a favor!" I dared to ask and he put his one hand on my shoulder friendly shaking it.

"Anything you want dude!" He reassured me and I smiled. "Can I use you as an excuse to my parents. I will say something like a science project that will take us a lot of time to finish'" I gave him my example. "Sure but I will use the same excuse to my parents as well" he supported and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why would you use an excuse?" And when it hit me my mouth fell open in excitment. "No you didnt!" He nodded with dirty eyes. "YOU ENROLLED TO THE FOOTBALL TEAM!"I screamed and he closed my mouth. "Yeah yeah shut up!" He averted me from saying something else.

"So now that's where you are going?" I found a chance to mumble in between his palm. He removed his hand nodding to my unusual question. "Pefect dude! Call me when you are done!" I cheered and like that we got isolated because of the distance in between.

I continued walking that same old road. So ordinary and dull. I remember every little detail, from every tree to every rock on the stiff ground.

The first thing I noticed when I opened my door was Carl waiting for me. "Hello sir!" He greeted me and i bowed. "Hi carl! Are you good!?" I asked him and he fixed the towel that was hanging from his hand. "Yes sir! What about you?" He asked and his eyes had so many hints in them.

Me and Carl would always communicate with our eyes. I could feel his aura and he could feel mine. It was a special connection I really cherished having. He was something like my father. I cant explain the feelings I have for Carl but his a diamond in the rough and a special person I could never replace. He is Carl! How can I!?

"Your parents are waiting in the living room." He winked. Oh no! That's a bad sign. I swallowed hard and sharply. "Thank you Carl!" I bowed for the last time and he let me go to the living room.

My mom was sitting while my father was looking outside the foggy window, with the humitudy evaporating from it because of the rain. His face was cold in the moment our eyes meeting.

"Where were you!" He caught me by surprise making me want to spill out the truth. No! What's the alternative plan again? "Me and Namjoon had a project that will increase our grades! So I will actually have to go to his house almost every day! With a reward though and that what comforts me!!" I was so convincing.

I am proud of my self. But I will die in hell because of my lies! Anyway! It doesn't matter! It's just a white lie! My second white lie for today! Now I feel bad! I was trying not to show my puffy red cheeks by yawning and hiding my face with my hands.

"Okay! As long as your grades go higher!" He growled making me feel goosebumps. I nodded and smiled so fake. "Thanks dad!" I slid out of the situation so smoothly like a snake. Okay! I need to stop now! Seriously!

_____

A/n:

Hello, hello, hello!

The 4th chapter is officially done with Jimin lying about everything and not thinking about the result that might cause!

Do you believe that lying will actually help him? Or make it all worse? Will Y/n figure out about Jimin's parents?

What do you think that will happened in the future? (Not Your future... Jimin's future 🤣)

Dont hesitate to leave a comment and share your opinion about literally everything.. I love reading your opinion guys.

Thank I somebody actually read my book... It means a lot and I am grateful...

So thank you!

And As always... I

Purpleeeeeee youuuu ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.8K 51
where the beautiful y/n has amazing and lovely adventures with the members of bts
43.7K 2.1K 31
This story is a dream imagine "what if this happens in real ??" A cute love story b/w a fangirl and a idol!
140 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place
46.9K 2.1K 80
โ–ก ๐˜/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๏ฟฝ...