Fatal Attraction 3: La Impost...

By Whroxie

To Mayor Wilson Eliseo dela Fuente, it wasn't a huge surprise that it was his turn to get dragged to the sacr... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37

Chapter 36

146K 3.7K 262
By Whroxie

WILSON was not able to drive back home. Maraming natumbang puno na humarang sa daan nang pabalik na sila. Naghanap na lang sila ng lugar kung saan pwedeng iparada ang sasakyan na maaari nilang palipasan ng magdamag. Mga bahay na yari sa kahoy at pawid ang kanilang nadaanan na binaklas na ng malalakas na hangin. Ang nag-iisang maaari nilang hintuan ng sasakyan ay ang gasoline station. Sa gilid ng estabyemento niya ipinarada ang sasakyan.

Napakalakas na ng hangin at ulan. Binabayo ng hangin ang mga puno at mga estruktura. Hindi ni Wilson nakita si Sasahh sa daan dahil lumiko ito sa isang nakasuway na daan para maghanap ng bahay na maaari nitong hingin ng tulong. Nang makita ni Sasahh ang pagdaan ng sasakyan ay bumalik ito at hindi naman nito akalain na si Wilson pala ang lulan ng sasakyan. Mabuti na nga lang at hindi pa ito  nakakalayo. Tumirik ang sasakyang minamaneho ni Sasahh at natapat pa sa delikadong lugar. Nakalabas ito nang makitang gumuguho na ang bundok.

He is now sitting in the backseat with Sasahh in his arms, stroking her hair lovingly as he stared down at her face in the dim light. Nagagawa lang niyang pagmasdan ang magandang mukha ni Sasahh kapag mahimbing na itong natutulog. Palihim siyang pumapasok sa silid at malaya niya itong pagmamasdan na hindi niya kayang gawin sa tuwing magkaharap sila. He fought not to show his true emotion because he was hurt in the past and doesn’t feel safe yet in the relationship. He doesn’t entirely trust Sasahh yet. Baka bigla na naman siya nitong iwan katulad ng lagi nitong ginagawa sa kanya. He chose to convert his mushy feelings into completely irrational actions. He converts those pain into pride for who he is. This behavior is not healthy, he knew that, but this is the  best way to protect himself, not thinking the negative outcomes in future.

Humigpit ang pagkakayakap ni Wilson kay Sasahh. Sa isipan sa posibleng nangyari kay Sasahh kung hindi niya ito nakita ay matinding takot ang nararamdaman niya at hinding-hindi niya mapapawatad ang sarili niya kung may nangyari ngang masama kay Sasahh.

Sumugod ito kahit masama ang panahon dahil sa matinding galit. He was hurting her without realizing it. He made her jealous even it wasn't his intention.

Ipinaliwanag niya kay Sasahh kung bakit si Yelena ngayon ang kanyang sekretarya. Ipinaliwanag niya rin ang tagpong nangyari sa opisina at kung bakit nasa mansiyon ngayon si Yelena at ang yakapan; that Yelena was trying to convince him not to marry Sasahh, but when he told her that he loves Sasahh and suggested her to resign her job, dahil iyon ang makakabuti para sa babae, she cried and hugged him.

"Are you and Yelena had spliced again?" Sasahh inquired after a long silence.

"Would you believe if I tell you no?"

"Yelena told me that--" Her voice shook as she spoke, unable to finish her sentence, but Wilson understands what she was trying to tell.

"Kung ano man ang sinabi ni Yelena, hindi 'yon totoo. I set boundaries in a workplace since we got married. You as Samantha. The line between employee and boss was clear and I haven't tried or even think to cross that line, believe it or not."
He could have any woman he wants if he wanted to. He could pounce every prey who's trying to lure him. It's easy for him to slide his cock into different pussies for his needs like he used to do but he didn't do it because he didn't want to cheat on Sasahh. To him she's still his wife even she said I do under the name of other person. He chose to remain faithful.

"Why then?" Her voice was weak and broke, as if she was on the verge of crying.

"Because I love you."

"No!" Her lips trembled before she burst into tears. They started coursing down her cheek again. He reached up to rub his thumb across the fresh tears, wiping them away.

"Hindi mo na ako mahal!"

"Mahal kita! Mahal na mahal!"

"Then why are you avoiding me? Why can't you look at me the way you look at me before? You make me feel unloved, Wilson! You make me feel unwanted. Para ba akong nakakadiring bagay kung iwasan mo." She's hurt and insecure. He can see it in her eyes.

"Kinaya mo nga akong hindi kausapin nang halos isang taon!"

"I hurt you because of that." His thumb traced over her cheek. "I'm sorry."

"But don't you ever think that I don't love you anymore. Malaki ang naging tampo ko sa 'yo nang iwan mo ako. I honestly couldn't fathom why you need to give up on me. I felt devastated! I was fucked up. I woke up every morning hoping that that was just a nightmare just like as I thought you  were dead. Na sana nandoon pa rin kayo, gigisingin ako ng mga halik niyo. Walang araw na hindi ko hiniling na sana bumalik na kayo pero hindi nangyari.  Mas lalong sumama ang loob ko dahil kaya mo pala akong tiisin ng ganoon katagal. Naisip ko, na baka kaya gan'on dahil hindi mo ako mahal. It's just easy for you to give up on me and live that long without me kasi ako lang talaga ang nagmamahal sa atin.

"I woke up everyday feel nothing but pain and resentment. But deep within I know that I still love you dahil hindi ako masasaktan ng ga'on kung hindi. I'm just trying to hide it because it's more painful to think that I am completely and utterly head over heels in love with you, while you on the other hand, isn't love me that much. Masaya ka na kasama lang ang pamilya di baleng hindi ako. Habang ako, kahit na maayos na ang pamilya ko, durog na durog parin dahil sainyo ni Ryke."

"It isn't true, Wilson!" Sasahh tried to vindicate herself but Wilson divulged.

"Totoo 'yon, Sasahh! I saw how happy you were while you were in New York. I was there, I witnessed with my own eyes."

"What do you mean?" Her eyebrows pinched together in wonderment.

"Sa 5th birthday party ni Ryke. Nandoon kami ni Alford. We were just hiding inside those mascots' uniforms." He heard her sharp intake of breath, surprised at his divulgence. Nagpunta sila ni Alford na suot ang Elmo and Cookie Monster. An acquaintance from that country helped them to effectuate their plan. Ito ang nakipag-usap habang nakatago sila sa mascot. Sinabi nilang regalo iyon mula sa Pilipinas para kay Ryke. Mula sa kanya.

"Mukhang mas gusto mo si Elmo at panay ang yakap mo sa kanya kaya nakipagpalit ako kay Alford. Nagpakita rin ako Ryke. Thank, God, our son knows how to keep a secret kapag napapakiusapan."

"No! Ryke kept on telling us that Elmo is his dad. Iyon pala ang ibig niyang sabihin." Lumamlam ang mga mata ni Sasahh at muli ay napuno iyon ng luha.

"Kahit kailan hindi nawala o nabawasan man lang ang pagmamahal ko sa 'yo. Pero kinailangan ko lang sikilin. Kinailangan ko lang mas mahalin ang sarili ko. Kasi natatakot ako... natatakot akong baka iwan mo na naman ako."

He  caresses her face with extra gentleness as if it was the most expensive and delicate gemstone in the world while his eyes bored into her wide hazel-eyes.

"How many times did I ask you to escape with me? Thrice? Four times. But you just laughed at me. Hindi mo ako sineseryoso."

The first time he asked Sasahh to escape with him is when they just started seeing each other but he was rejected. After a month of dating, and get intimate to each other. He fell in love with her to the point he's willing to ran away from his all responsibilities.

After a year she left for New York nagkita ulit sila ni Sasahh nang magpunta siya ng New York. He'd realized that his feeling for Sasahh would never fade away. It's still deep and strong. He asked her again, and for the second time he was turned down. Alam niyang may pagtingin din naman sa kanya si Sasahh pero hindi lang nito kayang i-give up ang pangarap at ayaw sawayin ang ama. Pangatlong alok niya rito ay nang maaksidente na nga ito. He has a perfect plan that time. Hindi nila kailangan ni Sasahh na isakripisyo ang sariling pamilya dahil si Samantha mismo ang lalayo pero hindi nangyari dahil sa aksidente na lalong pinalala ang sitwasyon. At ang huli ang pinakamasakit. Akala niya okay na ang lahat. Umasa siya pero sa bandang huli ay maiiwan pala siya sa ere. Inirespeto naman niya iyon, pero nasaktan parin siya sa naging desisyon ni Sasahh at nagalit sa ginawang iyon ni Tyler. He knew it was selfish to feel resentment dahil alam naman niya ang pinagdaan ng magkakapatid but couldn't dismiss that emotion.

And now, he asked her again, pero may pagbabago nga lang. He didn't show his true feeling. It was more like a business proposal. Para kung i-turn down siya hindi naman siya magmukhang kahiya-hiya na naman.

"You are more desirable when you got your face back. Your impact on me is much stronger I'm afraid to kiss or even touch you even I wanted it so bad. I'm afraid that I can't control my emotion anymore. Natatakot akong malunod na naman sa pagmamahal sa 'yo. Nakakatakot kang mahalin, Sasahh, dahil ikaw lang may kayang sumugat sa puso ko na kay hirap hilumin. Pero ikaw at ikaw lang din ang gusto at kayang mahalin ng puso ko. You are the sole source of my heartaches, yet also  source of my happiness."

Kinuha ni Sasahh ang kamay ni Wilson at inalapat iyon sa pisngi nito. Patuloy ito sa pagluha.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry if I hurt you that much. I were never meant to be the very source of your heartaches. Please, Wilson! Please don't be afraid to love me again. I promise, I won't hurt you again. I won't leave you again. I will fight for you no matter what. Ikaw naman ang magiging una."

"Promise that?" He started got emotional at Sasahh's assurance.

Inabot ni Sasahh ang luhang biglang pumatak mula sa mata ni Wilson at pinahid iyon.

"I promise that you and Ryke will be my first priority from now on. I promise to spend my whole life loving you, and I will stay with you until we're grey and old."

"Panghahawakan ko ang pangako mo."

Sasahh smiled before looping her arms around his neck and kissed him gently on the lips. And in a moment their lips locked again, he knew that he doesn't own his heart anymore. His heart is in her hands now and she can crush it again if she wants it. Iyon ang bagay na kinatatakutan niya pero susugal ulit siya.

Sasahh smiled after breaking the kiss. "I kissed you. In love na in love ka na ba ulit sa 'kin?"

He sighed. "Truly, madly, deeply in love!"

Her face splits into a wide smile before she rested her head against his chest. He tightened his arms around her and kissed her on the forehead. Hindi siya mapapagod na mahalin si Sasahh. Ito ang babaeng unang nagpatibok ng puso niya at alam niyang siyang mananatiling magpapatibok ng puso niya.

Makalipas ang ilang sandali ay napansin niya ang panginginig ni Sasahh. Nilalamig ito.

"You are trembling." He rubbed her arms to warm her but he knew it wasn't enough.

"I'm cold!" He glanced at his wristwatch. It's only 7 PM. Walang signal kaya hindi rin sila makakahingi ng rescue kaya wala talagang choice kundi ang magpalipas ng magdamag dito. Mas safe kung mananatili sila dito.

"Sandali lang." Iniangat niya si Sasahh mula sa pagkakahilig sa kanya. Hinubad niya ang lahat ng kanyang saplot.

"What are you doing?"

After discarding all of his clothes, he undresses Sasahh. She was confused yet let him do what he's doing.

"Come here." He made her straddle him. He ground his teeth when Sasahh's pussy connected with his penis and it rapidly sprung to life. Dammit! He felt a change in his own breathing, hitching and irregular. His cock is getting harder and harder and expand to its maximum. He understands this monter for getting wild. It hadn't fed in ages.

Humilig si Sasahh sa balikat niya. Their naked bodies pressed together, emitting heat that can cause them to feel warm.

"Much better?" His fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as they began to trace her spine gingerly. Sasahh froze, pressing her legs together so he was squeezed between them.

She stuttered. "Y-yes. This is much better than being covered with wet clothes."

"Nilalamig ka pa?"

"Medyo." Hinawi ni Wilson ang basang buhok ni Sasahh habang ang isang kamay ay patuloy na hinahaplos ang hubad nitong likod. He blew a soft breath against the side of her neck. Her skin dotted with goosebumps. Naramdam iyon ng mga kamay niya. Sasahh clawed the back of his neck when he started kissing the curve of her neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Warming you up," he mumbled as the tip of his tongue traced small circles on her skin. He dragged his hands to the plump cheeks of her ass and molded them with his strong hands.

Sasahh makes an adjustment, but it only rubbed her already wet pussy against his throbbing cock, eliciting a delicious groan from her lips he loves so much to hear. He missed those mindless cries of pleasure that passed between her luscious lips. She's wet. That wetness is not from the water but from her arousal.

Pinagtagis ni Wilson ang kanyang mga bagang. His cock is pulsating now. His entire body seemed to be sizzling now. His balls drew tighter painfully as his sperm churning inside them, seems like it's ready to explode. Fuck! Ganito siya kaapektado kay Sasahh na wala pa silang ginagawa ay mukhang lalabasan na siya.

"You are hard beneath me," she murmured.

"You always make me hard," she mumbled back.

"And you are flowing river, baby girl. Is that for me?" Ipinaling ni Sasahh ang mukha paharap sa kanya pero nanatiling nakahilig sa kanyang balikat. Kagat nito ang pang-ibabang labi na tumango.

Pinisil ni Wilson ang pang-upo ni Sasahh at binanat iyon pahiwalay bago bahagyang itinaas para abutin ang nagwawalang pagkalalaki. He grabbed his cock and squeezed the base hard, clenching his groin to delay his ejaculation. Nang bitawan ni Wilson ang pang-upo ni Sasahh ay muling tumama sa kanyang kahabaan ang pagitan ng hita nitong basang-basa.

"Wilson," she's purring like a feline, snuggled even closer as if seeking body heat.

"Yes, baby girl?" Bahagyang bumuka ang bibig ni Sasahh. Her fingers caressed his chest delicately.

"I'm cold!" It was just her excuse to make his teasing go further. She wasn't cold now. Her entire body was on fire at his delicate touch and teasing kisses. He could feel it. Sasahh gasped as his fingers reached the juncture of her thighs. Nanunukso niyang hinaplos ang labi ng pagkababae ni Sasahh pero iniiwasan ang centro kung saan alam niyang nais nitong hawakan niya.

Muli niyang ibinalik ang kamay sa likod ni Sasahh. She groaned in protest.

"Wilson, please, your hand."

"Guide my hand where you want me to touch you."

Without inhibitions, she dragged his hand between her legs where she ached so much. He cupped her mound and he was rewarded with delicious moan. His finger rimmed the hole of her pussy delicately. Lalong nabasa ang daliri niya at ang pagkalalaki niya ay lalong tumigas.

"Hmm!" Ungol ni Sasahh nang ikalat niya ang katas sa buong pagkababae nito.

"Wilson!" She mewled, moving her hips to rub her center against his hand like a feline in heat. Inilagay niya ang mga kamay sa balakang ni Sasahh. Muli itong nagpakawala ng ingay ng pagprotesta.

"Gawin mo ang gusto mong gawin, Sasahh. Do something that you feel can help to appease the storm within you-- within us." Tinitigan siya nito sa mata. Kinagat ang labi bago inangat ang sarili. He gripped his cock, squeezed it hard, making him harder and larger.

"Go on." He's panting now. Sasahh guided his cock to her wet entrance and she slowly downed her body.

"Fuck!" He couldn't help but hiss and grunt in extreme pleasure and gratitude of being inside in her warm and tight pussy again.  He felt as if he was already in heaven,  angels sing around him with their snow-white wings spread wide. His cock is in his home now. Hallelujah!

I'm sorry monster for torturing you!

Humigpit ang hawak niya sa balakang ni Sasahh. Ang mga maskels niya sa katawan ay nagsigalawan. Ang panga niya ay umigting sa sarap. So fuking good he was losing his mind. He missed being inside of her. He missed the sensation of being gripped of inner wall. His skin prickled in spite of the low temperature.

He grabbed the back of her head and kissed her deeply. She started bouncing up and down. His cock sliding smoothly in and out of her pussy. The sensation is incredibly delicious he hadn't realized that he's groaning in Sasahh's mouth over and over as they swapped their saliva, tongues sparing wildly.

"Oh, God!" Sasahh broke the kiss and threw the head back as she rides on his dick harder and faster like a mad. His fingers digging in her hips at parang gumaganti itong ibinaon din ang mga daliri sa balikat niya.

"I wanna hear you come!" He growled before licking her nipples. Sasahh cried out. He missed sucking on these hard bud.

"Wilson!" Sumabunot si Sasahh sa buhok ni Wilson, iniliyad ang katawan habang iginigiling ang balakang sa ibabaw niya. She looks like an expert bull rider and it was fukcing hot.

Patuloy niyang sinipsip ang utong ni Sasahh. Halinhinan. Hanggang sa bigla na lang itong manigas sa ibabaw niya. Pinakawalan ni Wilson ang dibdib ni Sasahh. He held her hips and began to pump his waist. Sasahh cried out again as she stared at him. Her wet hair was wild around her face. She's fucking beautiful.

His orgasm was imminent. "Ah, Fuck, so good, Sasahh!" He growled, driving into her harder and faster until his body stiffened as he began to come. As he shot stream after stream inside her magnificent body he'd realized something.

Kinabig niya si Sasahh nang matapos niyang ilabas ang lahat ng katas sa loob nito. Sa pagitan ng paghangos ay bumulong siya. "I want you to carry my baby again."

He could feel her entire body went stiff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 54K 20
Yza Consunji had always had choices. She grew up having everything even if she didn't ask for it. She had a perfect life although she just wanted to...
2.7M 95.9K 21
Orion Consunji hated Red's former secretary, Victoria. She is too stiff, too organized and she always always rude to him. He made sure that he will s...
Locked Away By Cher

General Fiction

2.4M 74K 24
Finally, after a long time, Apollo Simoun Consunji - Vejar is in love. He was in love with Sabrina Noelle Lactaotao - the woman who changed his life...
Tamara Tatiana By Cher

General Fiction

1.5M 44.1K 15
Ten years in the making ang relationship ni Tamara Tatiana Calimbao at Ildefonso San Ildefonso. Masaya silang dalawa sa maliit na mundo kung saan nil...