My Sunlight (Haruka Tenoh x O...

By butterflies304

When, Elizabeth Mono, a normal Mugen academy student, realizes she is more them that after bumping in to a pa... More

I Dreamt a Dream Last Night
Past Memory
Wake Up!
Brother
Old Friends, New enemies
Reuion and second chances
Well, when nightfalls
That night
I got a message and a ferret
I met darkness.
The Sun Kingdom
Return
The End Of The Story
PSA- End Of Story Note From Author

On the walk to school

1.6K 29 0
By butterflies304

Eliza's POV:

I only lived about fifteen minutes away from the school. It's easy to get to school and home. On my walk to school, I got off track and wandered into an alleyway. Where I found a small ferret with a bandaid on its forehead and it looked scared. "Hey little guy... lets take that bandage off." I smiled as I slowly took the bandaid off the tiny animals head. It didn't move at all but I could tell it was alive at least. Once I got the bandaid off, their was a small sun on its forehead.

"I-Is your name Eliza-" the tiny animal was cut off as a man with a blue rose and white hair appeared, he wore a white tux outfit with a pair of blue rimed glasses on.

"Their you are Cosmic." Once her realized I was their I looked at him in a bit of fear. "Now now, who is this pretty lady." Then, his face changed "Elizabeth." He muttered under his breath. "What?" I asked and he pulled out a sword and pointed it at me. "What the Heck?!" I screamed softly as I stood up and ran. I finally made it to a small area behind a building.

"Haruka..."

What? Did I just say that? Who? I don't know anyone name That. Who is Haruka? I only know one person but she couldn't be that person. Then, I heard foot steps, both large and small. I looked up and saw the blonde female from my dream. Then I noticed the small ferret, who the man called, Cosmic, was right next to me. The woman and I stared at each other for a few minutes in quietness, not awkward quiet, just a peaceful, thoughtful, quiet. Then, she broke the silence.

"I thought you'd forgotten about me"

She extended a hand to me as she smiled. I took her hand and got a rush of memories and thoughts. "H-Haruka..?" I questioned again. My very quivered as I looked at my past partner.

"Hello Sunlight"

She had a soft voice as if she were talking to a child. "I missed you... even if I did some what forget you.." I admitted. I stood there for a moment as she looked at me content. At this point I was already late but I didn't care.

"Nice to see the reunion went well. Now, I'm for revenge."

I knew that voice..

"Joule?" I questioned and looked at the person. It was the man again. I looked at him with a thoughtful eye as I watched him take position. Soon I felt myself lifted off the ground. I looked at the ground, there was a light under me. It was bright.

"Shoot!"

The man I called, Joule, started to run as I came down from where I was lifted. Once, I hit the ground I stumbled and landed on Haruka's chest.

"Are you okay Sunlight?"

I slowly stood up as she helped me. After that, a girl with buns on her head came around the corner. Then, I felt my legs buckle and everything went BLACK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 350 18
"Now I could be wrong, but I think we may be witnessing the beginnings of love here." You met his eyes, and realized how true those words really were...
32.7K 1.2K 32
Kaiyoka Sahni just wants to write. When she is, quite literally, dragged into the world of Ouran Academy's famous host club, she finds herself in a w...
123K 3.8K 17
While exploring Iwatobi High School, you're suddenly offered a spot on their renewed swim team to train and compete in events. What could be more per...
19.2K 451 37
Before ouran academy haruhi went to ouran middle school as she was there she met kyoya otori, during the final year of middle school they both fell i...