๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—˜๐—— - He...

By Eteriiii

**i, unfortunately cannot write for the Hermitcraft fandom anymore. it's been an amazing ride, and i've met a... More

Welcome! (A/N)
The Other Side
Many
The Hermit Games
Here's A Random Headcannon.
The Hermit Games (2)
Random Headcannons.
How Bdubs Got Banned From The HUB World.
The Hermit Games (3)
Have Some Lore.
The Hermit Games (4)
Lore With A Side Of Headcannons
Have A Headcannon
0 Seconds Without Incidents.
Gone.
Have Some Incorrect Quotes Because I Can't Think Of Anything Right Now.
Shattered Reality
A Letter From Your Lover
Game Of Survival.
Divider
Just a little Drabble
Dead Things Don't Die Twice
List of Things I'm Working On
Deals
And The Blood Runs Red || Angst
!!!!๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—”/๐—ก!!!!
ameneurosis || Tango x Grian

Snow Day (CtC: 1)

185 5 0
By Eteriiii

HermittpadRecap started these prompts.

[Snow Day]

Jessassin was a tad bit tired. He had just finished his house, but now he was stuck under a LOT of snow, trapping him in his rather small base.

It also didn't help that he was getting the Buzz. The one that said, 'you can't stay here anymore. It's time to move on,' and you don't want to move on. You want to stay with your friends, your family when your family really weren't your family, your people. Your... everything, really.

And now, trapped inside his base, Jessassin really didn't want to move on.

But everything has to come to an end.

And Jessassin would miss the hermits so much.

But he would stay. One last Christmas with his family. And Jess would make sure that they remembered him.

After all, the last time he checked, it wasn't a Christmas without Jessassin.

And he would give them a Christmas to remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 567 82
Hello, and welcome to my oneshots book! I write Hermitcraft fanfiction, with a side of shenanigans from Hermittpad and (recently) Empires. Started in...
81.4K 1.6K 62
everyone is doing it, and I also have a lot of ideas in my head. I'll try to write about everyone, but probably will stick to a few hermits since the...
41.8K 857 60
Welcome! Come read this book of trashy HermitCraft stories! Thank you for reading this book! [Finished: July 26, 2020]
136K 5.1K 146
welcome to the chaotic hole of hermitcraft season 7! shipping will be present here (not irl shipping, just the personas) and any other warnings such...