THE BETROTHED

By JIA74U

๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š. ๏ฟฝ... More

1..๐Ÿฐ.SEAN XIAO XIAN๐Ÿฐ
2..๐Ÿ’ซ.GOD'S GRACIOUS GIFT...๐Ÿ’ซ
3๐Ÿ’”...PAIN...๐Ÿ’”
4๐Ÿฅ€....DEATH....๐Ÿฅ€
5๐Ÿฆ...WANG BO JUN....๐Ÿฆ
6.๐Ÿฅƒ...ADDICT...๐Ÿฅƒ
7๐Ÿท.....AUCTION....๐Ÿท
8๐Ÿ’Œ...LETTER... ๐Ÿ’Œ
9 ๐Ÿ’ REALIZATION๐Ÿ’ 
10 ๐ŸงขBACK TO MISCHIEF๐Ÿงข
11๐ŸŽญHITLER TURNED ANGEL๐ŸŽญ
12โ™ฆ...KIDNAP... โ™ฆ
13.๐Ÿ’ž.CAN'T ESCAPE LOVE.. ๐Ÿ’•
14 โคCONFESSIONโค
15๐Ÿ’• FATED SOULMATE ๐Ÿ’ž
16๐ŸŽ— UNVEILED ๐ŸŽ—
17๐Ÿ’š...TRUST & FAITH....๐Ÿ’œ
18๐Ÿฉธ..ZAIJIAN ๐Ÿฉธ
19โค..PASSION & LOVEโค
20 ๐Ÿ’”DENIAL ๐Ÿ’”
21 MY โ™ฅ๏ธ BEATS FOR YOU
๐Ÿ’” 22...LAST EMBRACE..๐Ÿ’”
23..๐ŸŒŽ..ANOTHER WORLD.. ๐ŸŒŽ
24.๐ŸฐBUNNY WUXIAN๐Ÿฐ
25.๐Ÿบ.APHRODISIAC POISON๐Ÿบ
26 โคETERNAL LOVE โค
27 ๐ŸฐJEALOUS BUNNY ๐Ÿฐ
28 ๐Ÿ’ CURSES โšœ๏ธ& โšœ๏ธBLESSINGS ๐Ÿ’ 
29.....CONFESSION REPLICA....
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฃ 30...LITTLE BUNNY ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ’˜
แชฅแชฅแชฅ32..DAY OF MOURNINGแชฅแชฅแชฅ
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”33...LAST RITES....๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
34๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ....SANJEEVNI & TIME...๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
35 MIRACLE OF GOD
36 DARK ENERGG
37 GROW UP
38 BUNNY
39 POWERS
40 FINAL UNION
41 REUNION
42 NEW MEMBER
43 HONEY BUNNY
44 FIRST KICK AND DOUBT
45 STAR ANGELS
46 LOVE'S IN AIR

31 ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”PAIN AGAIN๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

4.5K 324 69
By JIA74U

Following day, both of them went to market. Wei ying, lately behaved very cranky. Getting suddenly too happy , then too sad almost depressed. Or sometimes shouting, sometimes whining. Other times giggling at nothing or everything.

It was becoming hard for lan zhan to handle him. Lan zhan would always be in panic, as to which of the moods going to surface.
Since morning, wei ying was sulking.

"A ying. Have some breakfast."

"What's the use, when I am gonna throw it up later."

'Dear lord, crankiness'

Lan zhan thought.

"Wei ying , the baobei is hungry."

" Not for this bland food. Mnnn mnnn. My baby's not gonna eat that herbal medley. I want to go to market. I want to eat street foods."

Lan zhan sighed.

"Fine. Let's go."

Wei ying beamed and jumped up happily.

"Ok, I will get dressed up."

"You are already dressed up. What's there to get more dressed up?"

Suddenly, Wei ying's facial expression turned dark, and the temperature surrounding started dropping.

"Ohh, hoo. So just because I am pregnant, I don't have the right to look good. Do I!!! Great hanguang jun. Only you can look handsome, so that people could stare at you and praise and have secret feelings."

"I didn't mean tha...."

" Oh, so now I am misunderstanding you. Now, even my mind is not good enough."

"Xiang Gong, please just let's go to the market."

" Oh, so I am responsibility now, a burden, am I!!!! "

Wei ying started to come in his original heavenly form, and though he looked flashingly handsome in that form but it wasn't a good news for the earthly mortals.

Lan zhan sighed deeply. Did every new father go through same tortures? He wondered. Taking a deep breath, he said.

"Xiang Gong, The baobei is hungry. Let's please go, and I promise, I shall buy you whatever you wish to eat. Promise. I love you. Come."

Wei ying's eyes were filled with tears. He came back to his original form.

"Should have said that before only nah. Let's go."

He tasted different street foods. He ate a little of everything.

But then he ran near a water disposal, with his mouth covered and started puking.

Lan zhan brought a jar of water and stood by his side. Wei ying poured the water and washed his face, neck and hands.

"Give me some towels."

"I will bring some. Wait."

"You didn't bring any towel!!! Do you not know that a towel or napkin is must, after washing face and neck. How careless of you hanguang jun ."

And he walked to the nearest stall for some towel or napkin.....Lan zhan stood shocked at the sudden out burst, when he heard a laughter. He turned to find an old woman laughing.

" First time...!!!"

She asked. Lan zhan looked confused.

" First pregnancy!!!! "

She again asked.

" How do you know?"

She smiled.

"His unique glow on face, the puking and ofcourse......."

She laughed.

"...... Sudden outburst at nothing indicates his condition."

"Does all pregnant people act likewise...?"

"Not all, but most. Come here, I shall give the new father to be some advice. When he feels nauseated, give him these scented soap, and peels of orange or Citrus Lime to smell. It will help his churning stomach. When he's cranky, give him some raw mangoes with a little salt, or pickles."

She handed over him a basket of limes and oranges and a some raw mangoes mix with chili and salt in a lotus leaf.... Lan zhan looked at them uneasily.

" Really!!! Are you sure, I mean the mangoes look a little devilish....Also, the medic said no mangoes...."

" He said to avoid ripe mangoes. They heat up body. But raw ones, though not much but a little will give him happiness. Raw mangoes, sweet & sour tamarinds, and pickles........Also, listen to him as much, and think twice before answering. Anything can tick off his mood. It's not his fault. Hormones does that to him. Love him. Kiss him more, caress him more, say him that you love him more. Snuggling, cuddling, hugging gives him the warmth, calmness and relaxation he needs. Pamper him. You can also establish physical relationships, you know. But gently. And occasionally."

" Won't it harm the baby??"

The old woman laughed again.

" No, but occasionally and gently. Don't exhaust him much. Just as much needed for him and you to satisfy your needs of love and body."

Unknown to her by the time lan zhan gets satisfied even healthy wei ying faints. But anyhow.

" How do you know all of these? "

" Every woman knows this dear. Plus I am a midwife. We belong to WANG household. We practice medicine and act as midwifes. We live nearby. If you ever need help, just call us. We never refuse medical help to needy ones. "

Lan zhan thanked the lady, bought the stuffs she said and went back home with wei ying, with plans in his mind.

He was afraid before, that he could hurt wei ying or the baby if he had physical relationship with him.

But wei ying's touch and almost everything he did, tempted lan zhan. So he kept as far possible, both pissing off himself and wei ying who craved physical closeness and turned sulky at lan zhan's obliviousness of his cravings for physical closeness and abstinence.

Now that he got confirmed about it, no one can stop him from having wei ying.

As they reached home. Lan zhan hugged wei ying from behind. And stated kissing and licking his nape.

"Lan zhan..... Ahhhh, you are turning me on."

"Mnnnn"

Wei ying turned around and hugged back lan zhan, kissing him passionately. Oh, how he craved for this. For lan zhan's warmth, his scent, his touch, his closeness. Lan zhan picked wei ying, laid him on the bed and started kissing him everywhere. He undid both their garments and started preparing wei ying's rear.

"Lan zhan... Aahhhhhh.... Mnnnnnn. It won't..... Mmmnnnn, ohhhhhh....hurt the baby. Will it!!!"

"No it wont....."

"You sure!!! "

"Mmnnn, a medic woman told me... "

"Ohhh Lord, thank god. Take me nánrén, Give it to me lan wan-jun . I want it. I craved for it since too long."

And he hugged lan zhan tight and Lan zhan gave him it alright. How can he not satisfy his pregnant husband's need, and his ofcourse. But he did it only one time. And even that exhausted wei ying. And then he cuddled sleep with wei ying.

Next morning, surprisingly, wei ying was very happy. He woke up smiling, kissed lan zhan, washed himself, ate breakfast happily without any complaints. No Crankiness, frustration, rage...nothing, on the contrary, he kept smiling.

Lan zhan was both amazed and triumphant at his win.

'That was all needed to make him happy....... I will always keep my Xiang Gong happy...... '

Though, he maintained a stoic face, the horny beast inside smirked....When wei ying got upset, lan zhan gave him some raw mangoes. Wei ying tasted it and his face immediately lit up with a bright smile.

"Oh, lan nánrén, I love you."

"I love you too, my bunny."

Time passed. Lan zhan was now in full control of wei ying's mood swings. He just knew what to do, how to do, and when to do the right things.

But happiness has a very bad habit. It leaves anytime without warning, and sometimes it's abandonment brings tragedy, giving rise to immense amount of sadness and loss in a person's life.

One night, wei ying had stomach ache. He was breathing sharply as a sharp pain hit his lower abdomen.

Lan zhan was in deep sleep, tired after working for the whole day, from teaching lan clan disciples, to practicing sword fight with them.

And wei ying didn't want to disturb him. So, he didn't wake up lan zhan. He just laid on the bed in fetus position, clutching his stomach and without realizing fainted.

Lan zhan felt wet underneath him. The bed was wet. He got up and felt the sheets. They were wet in the lower part.

He used a talisman to light the room up, and froze. The whole bed was stained with blood. He was horrified to see blood all over. He got up abruptly, and found wei ying unconscious, clutching his stomach.

Wei ying's lower garments were as if washed by blood. He immediately, got up, went to Gusulan sect entrance. He didn't have permission to enter the gate after duty hours. It was prohibited. So he called the elders for help from the entrance, he even sent emergency message but no one responded.

Lan xichen and lan Qiren were not present at gusulan sect at that time and the rest of lan sect didn't respond to his call of help. He went back. Wei ying was sweating profusely and his body was hot.

Lan zhan was in a dilemma about what to do, when he remembered the words of the old wang woman. He picked up wei ying, and rode on bichen to the town. There he knocked on every door asking for wang household address and soon found out the one.

The wang family immediately took them in. Wei ying was checked. And they sighed in deep grief.

"My lord, it's extremely sad but your husband had a miscarriage. The reasons are unknown now, and can only be confirmed after he regains sense.......You have to be strong for him. Otherwise, it can effect him deeply."

Lan zhan fell on his knees. Tears streaming down his cheek. Immense pain formed in his heart, it took the form of tears and it flowed down through his eye.

How will he face wei ying!!What kind of a man he was, who can't even safeguard his husband and baby. He felt empty and choked.

Wei ying was washed and his blood drenched cloths were changed. After about one hour, he came back to his senses.

He opened his eyes, and saw lan zhan sitting beside him, stroking his hair. He smiled.

"Lan zhan, is it morning already?"

He looked around.

"Where are we?"

He carefully studied lan zhan.
And grew anxious.

"Lan zhan, what happened? Little bunny is okay, right. Lan zhan, tell me. Why are you gloomy, what happened?"

He placed his hand frantically on his stomach. And lan zhan placed his hand on wei ying's hand.

"Lan zhan....."

"We lost little bunny. Little bunny is with the gods now, in heaven."

"Noooooo, nooooooo, noooooooooooo"

Wei ying thrashed and screamed. He tried to get up but he was too weak. He pushed lan zhan.

"You are lying, you are lying. Tell me you are lying. Not little bunny. Not little bunny. Little bunny could never leave us, it knew I loved it more than the world, more than my life.....Why???? Why???? Why????? I hate you. I hate everything. Go, get lost."

He sobbed inconsolably. Lan zhan picked him up and hugged him,stroking his back.

"Why lan zhan,why? Did we really sin? Was it a punishment? An innocent little one got sacrificed. Whyyyyy? It's unfair."

After crying for hours, hugging lan zhan tightly....... Wei ying finally calmed down a bit. He had no more strength to cry nor any more tears left to shed.

The old woman came.

" Tell me young master. What did you have since morning yesterday?"

"I had breakfast, lan zhan prepared. And some fruits he sent for me."

Lan zhan looked at him confused....

"I sent for you!!??? I didn't send any fruit."

"But a woman came carrying a bowl of ripe salted papayas, and said you sent them for me."

"Ripe papayas, why I never....."

Lan zhan felt his blood boiling. It was a conspiracy. Someone murdered his child. And he's not gonna forgive them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 3.9K 37
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ- ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’! ๐‘ฑ๐‘ด- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š?? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ...
98.8K 6.1K 31
๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐–๐ž๐ข ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž...
64.4K 1.9K 41
๐€๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฒ๐š... ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐š๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ...
290K 17.5K 54
YiZhan Fanfiction โค