The Dragon's Vessel (Harem X...

By TheSaint01

The world of SMG4 holds the most random individuals in the multiverse. Even still, it needs a powerful celest... More

Chapter 1: The Draconian
Chapter 2: History of Y/n
Chapter 3: Confrontation
Chapter 4: A Day Out
Chapter 5: Challenge Accident
Chapter 6: The Truth
Chapter 8: The Kings of Yore
Sneak Peeks
Chapter 9: The Meme Video
Chapter 10: Noctis
Chapter 11: A Fine Feathered Friend
Chapter 12: Meeting The Parents
Chapter 13: Training Time
Chapter 14: The Camping Trip
Chapter 15: Forgiveness
Chapter 16: The Regalia
Chapter 17: Bahamut
Chapter 18: Scared
Chapter 19: Titan
Chapter 20: Royal Affairs
Chapter 21: Public Humor
Chapter 22: The Search For Rune-stones Part 1
Chapter 23: The Search for Rune-stones Part 2
Chapter 24: The Search for Rune-stones Part 3
Chapter 25: Ramuh
Chapter 26: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 27: Summoning The Hydrean
Chapter 28: King's Wrath
Chapter 29: Failure
Chapter 30: Relief
Chapter 31: Gilgamesh
Chapter 32: Return of The King
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Trial of Bahamut
Chapter 35: Taking The Fight to Them
Chapter 36: The Way to Nifilheim
Chapter 37: Rematch
Chapter 38: The Fate of The World
Epilouge

Chapter 7: Love for a Prince

1.3K 8 3
By TheSaint01

The girls walked you to the portal that connected the Kingdom to Inkopolis. You looked over at them every now and again, and each time you saw them sporting a blush. You have a pretty good idea as to what this is about, but didn't say anything. Once you all crossed the portal, Desti and Meggy took you to a new area of Inkopolis known as The Square. It had pretty much the same utilities as the Plaza, just a new location. 

Either way, the five of you had fun. From playing games at the arcade, watching Meggy and Desti play Turf War's, till finally eating at Crusty Sean's. It was night time, and everyone was sitting on top of the Deca Tower, taking in the beautiful sight of Inkopolis at night time. As you sat on the edge, the four were looking at you, trying to come up with something to say. However, you beat them to it.

Y/n: Today was fun. Thanks for all of this.

Meggy: Oh! Uhh, you're welcome.

Y/n: So, what did you want to talk about?

Saiko: Huh?

Y/n: You said you wanted to tell me something.

Tari: Oh, yeah.

Desti: Well, you see Y/n...Ever since we met you, you've always been nice to us.

Tari: Was always there for us.

Saiko: Stood up for us.

Meggy: And save us. When your with us, we can't help but feel happy.

Desti: Y/n, what we're trying to tell you is we... We...

As Desti was trying to confess, everyone was blushing. They couldn't get anything out, so you decided to try and help.

Y/n: Let me guess, you love me?

That caught them off guard.

Saiko: H-how did you know?

Y/n: Meggy kinda confessed this morning.

Tari: Meggy!

Meggy: What? N-no! Well, I mean yeah I did but... Wait weren't you asleep!?

Y/n: About that... I woke up before you, and was a little caught up on how cute you looked asleep, and didn't want to seem creepy staring at you while you were asleep. So when you started waking up, I pretended to still be asleep.

Meggy: So you heard everything.

Y/n: Yep.

Meggy: And you felt me...

Y/n: Yes, I felt you kiss me.

Saiko: YOU KISSED HIM!?

Tari: Aww...

Desti: Never took you for a thief. Thought you'd like the competition.

Meggy: I'm sorry! He was there, and I thought he was asleep so I thought, what's one little kiss?

You look on amused, as the four girls playfully fight. However, you need to tell them how you feel.

Y/n: Can I say something now?

They all look at you and nod.

Y/n: Same as all of you, from the time I've known the four of you, you've done nothing but be respectful, and kind. Everyday, I always look forward to spending time with all of you. Saiko, you have a special way of showing it, but you care for your friends and will do anything to protect them. Tari, you and your positive outlook on everything keeps everyone in good spirits. Desti, your a strong girl. I have no idea what that ordeal with Alex must have been like, but I do know that any other girl would have taken months, even years to recover, when you only took a few weeks. And Meggy, Just like Saiko you always look after your friends and your competitive nature keeps everything fun. And you've also taken care of me the past few days. hanging out with the guys is great and all, but I enjoy being with you. I love all of you.

A spoken response wasn't given. Instead the girls took action. Meggy, as the first one who stole a kiss, was the first one to walk up and plant her lips on yours. Her kiss was gentle, but with a little fight to it. Same with Desti, who kissed you next. Kind of expected from the two most competitive girls. Saiko was the third to kiss you. And she immediately achieved dominance. There was no fight to it, she kissed you and forced her tongue in your mouth.

Not that you were complaining, you like it a little rough anyway.

Tari was the last. Considering that Tari was a big introvert before she joined the group, it makes sense that she was the least experienced. She was gentle and shy, trying her hardest to match your rhythm but couldn't. However her inexperience just made her all the more cuter. After spending a few more minutes staring out at the night before heading home.

After you returned, you all went to your room to turn in for the night, with your new girlfriends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 6
In the magical world of "Ifrit's Blessing," a young mage,named Hanbin, discovers an incredible power that could change the fate of the entire humanit...
89.3K 1.2K 30
♡Smg4 Harem x Sans Oc/Reader♡ (NOT COMPLETED!) Hiroshi Tatsunori is a Nice and Kind-Hearted boy thats in College. Hiroshi and SMG4 have been best fri...
301 23 10
After the war of reality, Zorah goes to cycle 16 beginings, where he finds himself the creation of the universe, and why it repeats everything. So he...
74.8K 2.9K 178
There will always be a greater power. This fact holds true no matter of one's position in the grand scheme. When some realities try to stir up troubl...