Pregnant by a psycho ✔

By queensofsupreme

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I shouted pointing a knife at him. It was the only thing keeping him away from m... More

prologue
Chapter 1 (back to high school)
Chapter 2 (Help)
chapter 3 (The Gun)
Chapter 4 (Choose )
Chapter 5 (The charity event RAPE )
Chapter 6 (Killing)
chapter7-Oscar award what the f*ck
Chapter 8 (Regrets)
Chapter 9 (Mr rude)
Chapter 10 (Poison)
Chapter 11 - Fake
Cast
Chapter 12 -Play
Chapter 13 - Half-past
Chapter 14 - Police
Chapter 15 - Eros
Chapter 16 *Abortion*
Chapter 17 *He is my Boyfriend*
Chapter 18 *Liam killed my baby*
Chapter 18*The devil caught me*
Chapter 19*The Mayor*
Chapter 20*Everything is ruined*
Chapter 21 *She's missing*
Chapter 22 *He saved me*
chapter 23*Don't catch feelings*
Chapter 24*Trap*
Chapter 25*Pregnant by a psycho*
Chapter 26*Stabbed Psycho*
Chapter 27*Complete pizzle*
Chapter 28*War begins*
Chapter 29*Plan*
Chapter 30*Murder's Son*
Chapter 31*psycho is out*
Chapter 33* Choas begin*
Chapter 34*Wrong move*
Chapter 35*Betrayal*
Chapter 37 *Justice served*
Chapter 38 *True/ Fake love*
Chapter 39 *An Angel is born*
Chapter 40*In Love*
Chapter 41 *Return of Psycho*
Chapter 42 *Goodbye*

Chapter 36 *Torture*

14.9K 416 85
By queensofsupreme

Stacey's POV.

I woke up and Britney came in my room. She quickly put the plate of food on the table.

"You have to eat." She said and I nod my head. "Call me if you need anything." She left and I started crying again. I still can't believe Liam almost killed me and my baby. I thought he cared about me, I can't believe I even thought he loved me.

I started hitting myself with the pillow. I wish I hated him. I wish I was as heartless as him.

"Stacey." Calum ran to me. "You are pregnant, please calm down." He added and I hugged him tightly. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here right now.

"He wanted to kill me." I managed to say. I know Liam has issues but last night, he crossed the line.

I stopped myself from thinking the worst.

"He was just trying to scare you." Calum replied.

"He almost shot me. I can't even sleep without seeing that image. I love him Calum and I wanted him to be part of my baby's life but he doesn't want this baby to be born. He wants to kill my baby." I rubbed my tummy and Calum shook his head.

"I'm sorry." Of course that is all he can say, after all Liam is his friend and I'm just a girl he is helping.

"Can I please be alone?" I asked and he nod his head.

"Call me if you need anything." He kissed me on the forehead and left.

Flashback

"Liam, you can keep pointing your gun at me. I'm not leaving." I stated and he tried to laugh but he couldn't. I know he is hurting.

"You are funny Angel." He smiled.

"Liam, let us take you to the hospital or else you will bleed out." I wanted to walk closer to him but I was scared for my baby. What if Liam actually shoots me. I can't take that chance.

"I lied once." Liam said and I looked at him confused. "The night you stabbed me, I told you, people used to call me a psycho." He continued. "I lied." He smiled, shaking his head. "There is only one girl who named me psycho as a child." He giggled. "I was six, when she called me psycho. I never knew what it means so I asked my mother, but she refused to tell me the meaning. I tried searching word but my mother found out and she promised to tell me when I'm older." His smile faded away and he looked at me angry. "After my family was murdered, that word kept playing in my head, over and over. I was desperate to know what it means but I couldn't break my promise to her so I waited until I turned ten." He bit his lip. I know it is hard for him to be standing up with a bullet inside his body. "The meaning of that word shocked me but the way the person said it to me broke my heart. I didn't know I was that bad as a kid but now at least I' am that psycho." He paused. "You are that girl." His words shock me.

"What are you talking?" I questioned.

"You named me psycho, Angel and every time I look at you, I hate you even more." I opened my mouth to speak but no words wanted to come out. "Good bye, Angel."

--------

I can't believe I fell asleep. I don't think I'll ever be able to close my eyes again.

I hugged myself, crying. I know Liam, didn't mean to shoot at me. I am sure even if Calum didn't push him, he would've missed.

I went to Calum's room and Britney was with him. I can't interrupt them, I just have to go watch TV on my own now.

I went downstairs and switched the TV on.

"Last night's accident confirmed that the Mayor, Drake Marshall was part of the victims that passed away. A source confirmed that one of the bodies was the mayor's son. This confirms that, last night bomb explosion was in fact planned and not an accident the police are still investigatin--." I switched the channel and Liam was the breaking news.

"Nineteen year old, Liam Salvatore turned himself a few hours ago."

"Calum." I shouted watching the news.

"What's wrong." Calum and Britney both came downstairs and I pointed my finger at the TV.

"Why didn't you tell me Liam was going to turn himself in." I shouted at him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Calum questioned.

"I know he whispered something to you last night." I said.

"Yes he did, but I promised he didn't tell me anything about turning himself in. He only told me to push him when he tries to shoot you. Stacey, this wasn't part of the plan."

"Liam did--n't want to sho--ot me?" I stuttered. I knew he cared about him.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you this but yes, he never meant to shoot you and he didn't shot you." Calum dialed Liam's phone but he didn't answer.

"Let's go to the police station." I suggested.

"No." He refused. "If we go there Stacey, than the police will find out we close to Liam, they will arrest us for hiding him." He explained. "Now let's watch the news, I'm sure we will find out something else."

He watched the news about Liam, together. The detective was interviewed and he kept linking the mayor and Liam together and it felt like he knew Liam killed the mayor but he just don't want to say it directly.

"When is Liam going to come?" I questioned Calum.

"He didn't tell me anything but I know he will be back. I promise he will come back." He smiled and I nod my head.

"I know he will." I replied and his phone started ringing.

"Who is this?" Calum walked away and I turned to Britney.

"Stacey, he is my boyfriend but I really don't know who he is on the phone with." She shrugged her shoulders. "By the way, I'm happy to see you smiling."

"I just have one wish and that is for Liam to accept this baby as his own. I don't care if he loves me or not, I just want this baby to have Liam." I know Liam will think I'm asking for a lot.

"Trust me, I wish the same for you." I looked at her confused. "What do you want me to say? Stacey, you literally always with my boyfriend and you beautiful so of course I have a problem with that. That is why even if Liam doesn't want to marry you, I will get you married."

"Britney, I'm sorry." I apologized and she smiled. I know I only love Liam and Calum is just a brother to me. "Britney, did Zayn and Lexie come here while I was asleep."

"About that, I don't know how to tell you this but Calum did say they both made it alive even though Lexie was dragged out."

"I was there Britney, I know what happened. I just want to know where my brother i--."

"Liam called." Calum said, interrupting me. "He told me that he is going to be in court tomorrow and he doesn't want you to come. Stacey he is going to be sentenced tomorrow."

"But they didn't find him guilty." I refused to accept this. I know Liam isn't guilty. He never killed his parents, it was the mayor and his uncle.

"Stacey, what prove does he have that will safe him?" He questioned.

"Babe, don't you think he has a plan. You know Liam isn't that stupid." Britney said.

"Stacey, Liam send me a screenshot of letters he wants you to read." Calum handed me his phone. I hope everything is fine between Britney and him.

"I'll read it in my room." I went straight to my room.

"Dear Liam." I started reading the letter, written to Liam. "I know if you are reading this letter now, than you know I'm no longer here. Liam, you are like a son to me, I know you stubborn and short tempered but you showed never let your pass control your life, anymore. I know you are hurting and I know you always have nightmares but one day, you will change. I tried to change you but I couldn't because you don't want to change but now that I'm no longer here, I want you to make me a promise. Try your best, to change. Get your named cleared Liam, you have the proof. Stop running away from your past and please look tell my son and wife, I didn't die because of the life we chose to live. Tell her, I died, saving people just like she does.

From your old man
Rhodes."

I wiped my tears away. Rhodes has a wife and a son and he is gone.

I slide to the next page and the letter was for me.

"To : Angel." I started reading. "TORTURE!" he wrote in capitals and I slide to see If there was another letter but instead I saw a picture of the Mayor. He was tortured, my stomach hurt, seeing a human being, being tortured like that. I know he was evil but being killed this way, is not right.

I left my room to go give Calum back his phone but instead I heard them arguing.

"Oh, you so innocent Britney. You never do anything wrong." Calum said, sarcastically.

"Calum, I know I lied to Jayden but he is my friend, why do you care." Britney replied.

"I don't care about that, I care about what you accussed me of. Britney how could you say something happened between me and Stacey. If you don't trust me than why don't you trust her at least."

"I do trust you both and I'm trying to be nice to Stacey. I bullied her for years, I hated her for years. I just can't forget all that. It will take time for me to be nice to her without getting jealous."

"That's the problem Britney, we do not have time. Liam won't come back, and even if he does, I don't think he will ever want to be with Stacey that is why I want you to get close with her. So that when she is heartbroken at least she will have a friend." Why the hell does it sound like Calum is sure, Liam will never be apart of ny baby's life.

"What about Lexie, she is Liam's big sister, and she is close with Stacey."

"No one knows if Lexie is carrying a Marshall or a Collins and that asshole, Zayn doesn't believe she is carrying his baby after everything she did for him."

"She slept with the mayor?" Britney asked, shocked.

"Wow." I interrupted them, coming downstairs. "Britney, you slept with all the boys at school and no one judged you but here you are, judging Lexie for sleeping with the mayor. Actually she didn't sleep with him, she was forced to do it, for her family's safety, but you can never do that." I paused. "And you Calum, I never knew you hated my family so much. How can you call my brother, such a name, when he never did anything wrong. Calum, he did everything he could to make Lexie happy, he loves her even though she is older than him but she betrayed him. She only cares about her own brother." The door bell rang and Britney went to get it.

"Stacey, I know you love your brother a lot but honestly he crossed the line last night." Calum replied and before I could say anything, Lexie walked in.

"Can I stay here for a few days?" Lexie asked and he nod his head.

"Where is Zayn?" I questioned and she shrugged her shoulders. "Lexie, please."

"You know what he did to me today?" Tears started forming in her eyes. "Stacey, your brother apologized to me and I thought he was genuine so I accepted it. I thought he cared you know, but he doesn't." She wiped her tears. "He took me to the hospital today and I thought, he cared about this baby and he wanted this baby to be healthy but instead he asked the doctor to do a DNA test."

"But you a month pregnant you can't do a DNA test unless you at least two months." I explained and she giggled.

"Tell your brother that." She stated. "If I didn't get up to get water, I would've lost this baby today." She continued. "The worst thing is that, the doctor told your brother I would lose the baby if they did a DNA test, but he didn't care. He signed the forms Stacey and you still think he is an Angel."

---

A/N (preview for the next chapter)

"Liam, please don't leave. I know you are trying your best to change but please stop running away. I want this baby to have a father. I don't want him or her to have a horrible life like ours. You know we both changed a lot after losing our parents, I don't want this baby to lose you Liam. Please end this fight. The mayor and all your enemies are dead, let's move on."

"It's easy for you to say." He replied turning around. "You didn't go through as much as I did. You had a better life Angel, so don't compare me to you."

"That's not what I was trying to do Liam." I said. "Liam, please just see her for once, she's a good doctor."

"Angel, do I look sick to you?" He questioned and I shook my head. "Then why should I see her?"

"She is a psychologist, she will help you."

"She treats crazy people." He stated. "Angel, I'm not crazy."

"Liam, anyone can see a psychologist they the same as a therapist. I promise they easy to talk with. All they do is listen and--"

"Fine." He agreed.

"You promise." I couldn't help but feel happy. I know his changing for me, I know he will eventually be the innocent kid he used to be.

---- (This won't be next to each other, but anyways I just wanna to add this preview here coz the book has a few more chapters /\.--

Liam's POV.

If only Angel knows my plan. I know I'll never change, not for her or anyone else. I am just waiting for the right moment and she gave it to me.

Angel if only you knew what happened last night after you left, than you wouldn't be begging me to change. You really don't know who you fell in love with. 

BTW NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT ON INKITT (HOPEFULLY TOMORROW) IF MY LAPTOP DOESN'T GIVE ME PROBLEMS.

GUYS, i promise i am trying my best to update but my laptop ain't helping me. I am broke as fuck so I can't fix it now that is why I am going to be using a friends laptop. 

let me stop talking about me being broke and lets talk about wattpad. Is it just me, who did wattpad banned some websites. (links you put on your bio?)

                          *Don't forget to vote comment and share please.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 4.4K 62
"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the situation, began...
1.5M 30.8K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...
658 5 23
"You- you were him," I say, flabbergasted. He doesn't say anything but the look on his face gives him away. "Why didn't you say anything?" I ask, now...
56K 1.9K 51
"It just doesn't feels right" "What doesn't feels right? Love" "This business trip of yours...I'm just not getting a good feeling about it..." "I d...