After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

بواسطة LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... المزيد

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
7. "The Unknown"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
13. "Talk Later"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
18. "Fear"
19. "She was"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
25. "History"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
34. "What was he thinking?"
35. "Meant it or not."
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
39. "Louder than bombs."
40. "Stay Gold."
Epilogue.
Last Goodbye.

28. "Stay a little longer"

35 1 0
بواسطة LadyAdmi

Next day : Aufilea's pov 

I hesitantly knock on the door stepping back. It's really been a long while since I've been here. Nothing has changed, the outer appearance of the house still looks the same but I still feel so disconnected.

I know my mum's home, today is her day off. I had to make sure to catch the early bus towards this direction since my house is far and there's only one bus after every 4 hours. I really needed to see her.

After reading the few of the online prints and reading the opinions of the writers I couldn't help but notice a lot of controversy. Their were people who believed Kim Taehyung was innocent and proven not guilty by the tape played (which I haven't seen), but others simply did not believe it.

I wanted to believe him. I want to believe him and hopefully coming back here will actually help me.

The door opens up after a while and I'm mat with someone that isn't my mum or dad. I frown and stare the young teen girl. She looks at me up and down with a tilt of her head.

"Hi..." She greets with uncertainty. "Is there a problem?"

My eyebrows knit in confusion and a bit of anger as I walk past the girl inside the house. "I live here," I matter out loud.

"Oh really?" She sounds surprised and closes the door. "Then I apologize. I didn't see you here yesterday night...nor do I know you, my bad,"

I just stare at her with dissatisfaction. She's unaware of my looks as she walks away from the main entrance telling me to follow her. Pshh, as if I don't know my own home.

She's dressed in school uniform. A black school dress and white shirt inside. Her hair is jet black and she walks like she's about to conceive a child this very moment, her legs are wide open. Who is this girl?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when she turns back to me with a nervous smile and raised eyebrow.

"I'm sorry what?" I shake my head focusing. She does look sweet and not malicious. But why is she here, shouldn't she be at school?

"I asked your name," she repeats herself.

I look at her up and down one last time moving to the kitchen door behind her. "Aufilea."

Upon hearing my voice my mother turns around rapidly with the biggest smile. "Sweety,"

As she walks close to me I instantly move back turning to the floor. Her feet move back and she clears her throat. I look up to her and she looks sadly disappointed. "Hi mum,"

She just looks at me with sorrowful eyes and shakes her head. "Olivia, this is my daughter,"

"Oh yeah, we met at the door," the teen girl speaks up. I realise now that her voice is really low but squeaky. "She's really pretty,"

"Thank you dear," my mum accepts the compliment on my behalf and holds the girl's shoulder. "Would you please give us a moment, privately?"

"Sure," she nods her head with a little smile. "Don't mind me, I'll be in the study room completing homework."

"No problem sweety," my eyebrow arches forward at my mum's pet name for the girl. Did she now replace me or what? My mum turns to me seeing my look to her. "She was under my care at the hospital,"

I nod my head feeling suddenly calm.

"What brings you here?" She asks and moves back to the stove with a dish in her hand. She puts rice on the plate and turns to me. "Want some?"

I shake my head saying no. "Mum I want to understand what happened," I swallow the small saliva in my mouth finally letting my walls down. "I read the articles online about Andrea... I'm really sorry about what happened to her..."

She nods her head slowly looking away and walks out the kitchen. "Come with me,"

"Mum what are you doing?" I stop by the entrance of my dad- Jungkook's study. I was never allowed to go in here and I never questioned it even now.

"I know you want answers to Andrea and what happened to us all and how you were made but first I want to ask you something." My mum already sits down behind the desk and logs into the computer. "I noticed you're not talking to your dad whenever you come by–"

"Step dad-"

"Dad." She shoots me a sharp look that makes me shut up. "I noticed you're not talking to him. You may think he's irrelevant to you or not worth your time but he's hurting."

"What about me mum-"

"I knew you'd start whining," Fiela mumbles looking at me. "So let me show you something. To get the answers you're looking for you need to come in,"

I nervously gulp and enter sitting next to my mum on a spare chair.

"He loves you. Whether you believe it or not. There's no pity, just love."  Fiela says. "I know you're angry and hurting and don't want him because you don't have his blood or that you only think he's pretending, or that this is all pity, that he never cared but we both know that that man loves you. You just don't want to accept it now...and I can't let him keep hurting in silence. You didn't even give him a chance to speak or say what he felt, you just went on and assumed his feelings." Fiela says

She looks into the screen at the picture of Jungkook and myself. It's cute that it's his wallpaper. In the picture I was still so young and I was feeding him a cupcake. I look down, away from the photo.

"I wanna show you something."

I say nothing just watching her work her way around his computer. She knew everything about his computer and where everything was from his secret folders to key passes. She's brilliant, I think to myself.

"What's that?" I ask.

"You can't read it?" She asks rhetorically.

CASE CLOSED: HOMICIDE OF KIM ANDREA

"Here's a story I'll tell and I know that you'll never forget it." She says. I don't know what to do  but instead to sit and watch the screen and listen as she speaks. I don't know exactly what to except but just from the name of the zipped folder I know that something is going to go down and maybe I'd never forget this story.

Third person's pov

Fiela opens the folder, quickly putting in the password. Jungkook told her that the password was her dad's name. No one would ever figure that out. Their are separate folders of pictures and videos also some other years. Fiela opens the folder of pictures and opens the first one.

Aufilea leans back a bit by the picture shown. Her face closes and her tongue feels bitter. It was a photo of a bloodied naked woman on a messed up bed, all her private parts are covered with blur effects but still the picture is gruesome. Fiela taps the mouse pad and the picture changes. The next pictures that appear are even worse, they are close-ups of the woman and her features as well as her bruises and scars.

Aufilea can hardly look on as the pictures show every inch of the room and all the spots covered in blood. A picture comes across and it's a baby with blood in his mouth. Aufilea holds her stomach and looks away. The baby's eyes were closed and for sure he was dead, just by seeing the lack of colour around his face. The blood was vividly tangible.

"Mum what is this?" Aufilea looks at her mum instead of the screen. She didn't want to even peek. The images were not anything she could fathom.

"What we were trying to protect you from," Fiela says. "I should take you to the beginning," She gets out of the folder and goes to one of the years which was 20 years back and it's title:

HOSTAGED: KIM RESIDENTIAL

There's very little in the folder including files and some pictures as well as a recording of a phone call. Fiela plays it, she's never heard it but she knew her sister made that call. Aufilea listens closely.

A few rings ring

The voice of Jin comes on. "I'm sorry I can't-"

"Dad!" A scard scream of a girl crying is heard. Andrea. She's restless and her voice is shaken. "I left her all alone. What no- please help us. They're four. Dad please. We need you right now." She cries nonstop into the reciever. There's so much pain in it.

"My baby! Andrea!" Jin speaks as well but both talk above each other and Jin is heard crying on the end as well. "Officer my daughter is safe, wait-! Andrea sweety where are you?"

She calms down and breathes out, "I'm in your bathroom. Dad please help us. I left Fiela all alone. He's raping her and -"

"Oh god, Andrea listen to me," he sniffs and clears his throat. "Love I'm here outside okay, the SWAT team is aiming okay. I need you to stay where you are okay?"

"Y-yes dad."

"Thank the Lord you are alive. Don't worry my baby everything will be okay just wait okay."

"I love you dad," he cries and she breaks down again.

"I love you Andrea. I need you to get your sister. Stay together with her, okay?"

"Yes,"

The phone call ends and both Fiela and Aufilea are still listening to the deep silence. As their thoughts try to comprehend. There was too much going on in that call, from the cries to the words to background noises on both ends. Fiela clears her throat as Aufilea just let's a breath out.

"While she made this phone call I was being...raped...by Agust." Fiela says going to the folder of pictures. The pictures where not clear but both could make out. It showed Taehyung in the police car. Aufilea's eyes widen when she sees Taehyung. The next are his mugshots from different angles. He looked young but still looked so handsome.

"Why's he here?" Aufilea asks.

"He was part of the group that kept my sister and I hostaged in our home. It was him and his older brother Namjoon. Then there's Yoongi and his young brother Jimin... Although Jimin and Taehyung didn't try to hurt us, it was their brothers," Fiela says going through the pictures and all the boys mugshots.

"Pastor Yoongi?" Aufilea shakes her head feeling disgust.

"He's changed. I'm not saying what he did was right, but he's changed and made efforts." Fiela says, defending him.

After the mugshots the next photos are of the house in its blown up states and then the next photos are of two people, who looked shot in the house and nearly got burnt, Jimin and Yoongi.

"A year later Taehyung got married to my sister Andrea and they were really happy. Yoongi and his bother were in hospital because they had so many injuries, while Namjoon was in prison serving his sentence. I gave birth to you and I became really happy. I had so many boyfriend's which you never liked. Which brings me to the next incident,"

Fiela goes on to the next folder seeing it's the time Namjoon came out of jail and was mad at Taehyung. "Namjoon, Taehyung's brother, never liked the fact that his brother was happy even after everything they went through. Namjoon was in prison the longest and when he came out he wanted revenge."

"Didn't Taehyung go to prison?" Aufilea asks.

Fiela shakes her head. "He and Jimin only served a short period of time because they didn't do anything wrong..my sister and I told the police that they were innocent. But they got charged with breaking and entering." Fiela nods her head once she's found what she was looking for. "So the day that Namjoon got out of prison he decided to charge after everything that made Taehyung happy.. unfortunately we had an epic dinner that day to celebrate the fact that Jimin was alive and not dead... Yoongi at the time was still called Agust. We learnt that he'd just ran away from his mom and Jimin and somehow reunited with Namjoon,"

Aufilea's eyes widen a bit. "Damn,"

"Yeah I know," Fiela comments. "He was really loyal to Namjoon.. they've been friends for a long time even before us and I think I may understand why he went back. After all Namjoon was the one who shot Jimin and him, so he was angry about that. For some reason Namjoon said things that made Yoongi reconsider and join with him. So we were out on dinner, me, Andrea, her husband Taehyung, Jimin and my boyfriend of the time Jooheon."

"I think I remember someone like that," Aufilea smiles a little. "I don't think I liked him though.." she says trying to see what she remembered.

"You never liked anyone.. anyway we left you in Taehyung and Andrea's house with Nan's, your nanny.. we didn't know that Namjoon would come and attack there," Fiela finishes and presses play on a video that's been waiting.

Throughout the video Aufilea cups her mouth in surprise and shock. She understood that Namjoon was heartless, merciless and maybe even inhuman. She watched as Agust took her and how Namjoon captured Andrea. Together not only did they manage to break in and take in hostages but they were so rough, on each other and themselves.

"I'm sorry for all these graphics, I wish some parts were censored," Fiela says watching as Aufilea has sprinkle of tears in her eyes. "Moving on, I think that night was a turning point for him. He handed you back over to me with no problems, it was Namjoon that kept the fight going between him, Taehyung and Andrea. From what my sister told me, it sounded like Namjoon really wanted to be with her and was jealous of Taehyung. Either way, your dad was in charge of that whole case and because he was good friends with Taehyung, he made exceptions for him. Your dad isn't a bad guy... actually I think it was within that period that I mat him.. officially. My sister had given birth to her first child and we all came to the hospital to see her new born baby...ohh young Taedae..."

Aufilea turns to her mum gently rubbing her back. She understood that young baby with blood in his mouth was the child of her sister.

Her mother sniffs and closes her eyes shaking her head. "I can't be in any stress, otherwise it'll upside my babies," Fiela shapes her belly officially proving that she was pregnant. Aufilea smiles and holds her mother's hand on her belly. "I'm sorry baby,"

"It's okay mum,"

Fiela nods her head. "How about I do this," her mum begins typing on the computer and sends attachments of some clips and photos of the day Andrea was murdered, to Aufilea's Gmail. "I can't imagine watching that drastic video all over again,"

Once their done they head downstairs back to the kitchen. Aufilea has a much calm and better attitude then the one she came in with. Seeing her mother being emotional and physically protecting the young babies in her belly really made her head clear of all problems. Her mother was her soul priority, she couldn't watch her be heartbroken.

"Do you want some tea?"

"Uh..." Aufilea looks at the clock on her phone. "I have to go mum,"

"Please just stay a little longer," her mother begs.

"Okay," Aufilea agrees and sits down on one of the stools watching her mum work around the kitchen. She tried to help but her mum was determined to work alone and serve her daughter the very best kind of tea for being back home.

"You know," her mum starts after moments of silence. "You really loved Jungkook. I don't know what it was that made you attached to him but you were really close with him,"

Aufilea shifts in her seat listening to her mum.

"I remember after a whole month of dating Jungkook, you would ask me; mummy when is daddy kook coming back," Fiela mimics causing them both to laugh. "And because you constantly called him daddy, I was just so afraid to tell you that he was not. In fact he loved it." Fiela smiles and looks to Aufilea.

Aufilea looks down with a little smile.

"There were days were he'd kiss me goodbye and would want to head back to his home that you'd cry and cry. That's why majority of the time, he had no choice but to stay over just so you wouldn't be upset, that's also why most of the time I went with you over by his house just because you wanted to see him." Fiela chuckles thinking of a memory. "One time when you walked home from school, you went over to his home instead of mine. I was so–"

The little reunion is interrupted as Jungkook walks in the kitchen, who's arrived home. He smiles when seeing Aufilea, before he can express his joy or even turn to Fiela, the smile is whipped out of Aufilea's face as she stands up ready to leave.

"Aufilea, no baby, please just stay a–"

"Sorry mum," Aufilea completly turns down her mother's words and moves away from the stool walking past her dad. "Bye mum, thanks...for the videos,"

Once the door closes Jungkook's jaw clinches and he releases an exhausted breath. He says nothing opening up the fridge taking out a cool bottle of water. Fiela sighs seeing his down state. Jungkook makes his way to the place where Aufilea sat.

Fiela's about to speak about Aufilea but Jungkook brushes it off. If Aufilea didn't want to be in the same room as him, or talk to him then he'd just have to be strong.

"Do you know where Olivia could be?" He asks in a monotonous speech.

Fiela nods her head. "Yes she's actually- Olivia?"

"She's here?" Jungkook asks being surprised just as Olivia enters the kitchen seeing Jungkook.

"Oh hey officer," she smiles.

"Why didn't you go to school?" He asks. Not only the orphanage, but the school as well called Jungkook. To say he was surprised was an understatement. "My phone rang off the hook today, all in search for where you were,"

"I'm sorry," she holds her hands together looking to Fiela. "I really wanted to spend time with my care mother...and I also came to visit you,"

Jungkook sighs looking to Fiela who also looked apologetic. "Listen Olivia," he turns his attention back to the girl in school uniform. "I'm not stopping you from coming here, you're always welcomed. But don't do it during school hours. We're always here if you need anything but during this time, the school needs you more. So come on let's go," he gets off the stool opening his bottle of water and drinking it while walking to Fiela.

He bends down a bit giving her a little peck with a tight smile. "Gotta go,"

__________________
Chapter 28

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

151K 4.8K 29
[Highest rank #4 in btsboys] She tried her best to kill herself but nothing works for her. It's like god decided to make her live longer. That's whe...
6.8K 268 15
He was dangeorus and liked being called so,until.. ...until he meets the most pure girl he has ever met in his life ...Until his mind screams to stay...
1.6K 448 31
"𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒓, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅; 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂...
12.9K 604 29
🚫 this book does contain language and pervy moments 🚫 🔞 has 18+ content 🔞 Female author ♡ A girl (Azaria) has constant sex buddies to help her r...