Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Oleh inavapr

Arshi ff. NOT a show based story. Peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to Arnavkikhushiforever. I a... Lebih Banyak

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank You

Part 6

10.2K 429 8
Oleh inavapr

Next morning, khushi got up and said: amma, babuji,buaji.. humey lucknow jana hoga.(I have to go to lucknow)

Buaji: hai rey nandkisore..ab lucknow mein kaahey jaana hai? (why do you have to go there?)

Khushi: woh hamari bachpan ki saheli thi na..preeto.. Uska phone aaya tha..uski shaadi taiyer ho gayi hai...to woh chahti thi ki shaadi hone se pehele hum kuch din uske sath bitaye..fir pata nehi milna ho yaa no ho..(my childhood friend preeto's wedding has been fixed..so she wants me to spend some time with her..never know if we would get to meet again or not)

Buaji: hai rey nandkisore, preeto ki shaadi taiyer ho gayi..lekin uski amma ne humse kuch kaha nehi hai..(her marriage is fixed? But her mother didn't say anything)

Khushi bit her tongue and quickly corrected herself: haan buaji woh kahengi na..asal mein preeto thodi ghabrayi hui si hai shaadi ke liye haan kehene se darr rahi hai..tabhi to uski amma chahti hai ki hum waha jaakey usey samjhaye (yes she will say..actually she is a bit scared to say yes for the marriage...that's why her mother wants me to make her understand)

Buaji: haai?? Samjhaogi?? Aur woh bhi tum sankadevi? (make her understand? And that also you?)

Everyone laughed.

Khushi: kya buaji aap bhi

Buaji: ab kuch aisa ulta sidha kand mat sikhai dio ki uu dekh dulhaa hi bhaag jaye nandkisore.(don't teach her any crazy things, the groom would run away)

Garima: lekin bitiya tu akeli kaise jayegi?(but how will you go alone?)

Khushi: amma aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye..hum sambhalenge..aur hum kaunsa videsh jaa rahe hai..bas yeh lucknow hi to jana hai (you don't worry..i will manage..and I am not going abroad..just need to go to lucknow)

Buaji: sankadevi baat to tum aise karat ho jaise laxminagar ka agla gali ka naam lucknow hai.. Garima thik kahey rahi hai akele jaaney ki kono zarurat naahi hai..tanik payalia ko sath le jao (you are talking as if the name of the next lane to our house is lucknow..she is right take payal along)

Khushi screamed: Nehiii!! (no)

Buaji: hai rey nandkisore..aise chikhi kaahey? (why did you shout like this)

Khushi: jiji waha nehi jaa sakti (she cant go)

Buaji: nehi ja sakti? Par kyun?? (can't go? But why?)

Khushi: kyunki..kyunki..(Thinking of an excuse)...preeto jiji se darti hai. (because preeto is scared of her)

She knew she gave the lamest excuse possible

Buaji: haai? Payalia se darti hai?? (scared of her??)

Khushi: haan... Haan buaji tabhi to..agar jiji waha jayengi to woh khul ke baat nehi kar payegi..(yes..if she goes then preeto won't be able to talk her heart out)

Buaji didn't argue further and they all agreed to khushi's lucknow trip.

Arnav's office:

Arnav was in his office when he received a call from aman. Aman informed him that there were some issues with a client in lucknow. Arnav asked him to arrange for his lucknow trip on an urgent basis.

Khushi went to lucknow an became nostalgic looking around the streets. Every nook and corner reminded her of her childhood, her parents. While the memory of those happy days brought a smile to her face, the nightmare of her parents' death brought tears to her eyes. She closed her eyes and said: off ho khushi kumari gupta, tu yahaan ek bohoti zaruri kaam se aayi hai, to filhal tujhe wohi karna chahiye. She checked in a small hotel and then went to meet one of her father's very close friends. (you have come here for some work and you need to do that first)

Khushi: namastey dinesh chachaji

Dinesh chacha: arey khushi bitiya? Kaisi ho aur tum lucknow wapas kab aayi? (how are you? When did you come to lucknow?)

Khushi: chachaji hum bilkul thik hai. Hum aj hi lucknow aye hi, kuch kaam se...aur usi silsiley mein aapse baat karni thi (I am fine..i came to lucknow today for some work and need to talk to you regarding that)

Chachaji: bolo bitiya (say)

Khushi showed him the papers and said: chachaji hum jantey hai babuji aapse kuch bhi nehi chhupatey they...aapko zarur iske baarey mein pata hoga (I know my father never used to keep any secrets from you..you must be aware of these)

Chachaji; haan bitiya..tumhare babuji ne mujhe iske baarey mein bataya zarur tha,...tum bohot chhoti si bitiya jab unhone tumharey naam yahaan zameen kharidi thi...unki ichha thi ki tumhara jo bhi sapna ho usey tum pura kar pao..... jab unka dehant ho gaya tab maine hi garimaji aur shashiji ko iskey baarey mein bataya...(yes he told me about this...you were very small when he purchased this in your name so that you could fulfill whatever dream you have...when he passed away I only informed garima and shashi about this)

His eyes glistened with tears with the memory of his friend

Khushi also couldn't stop her tears. She said: lekin amma babuji ne bhi humse iskey baarein mein kuch nehi kaha..(but they never mentioned this to me)

Chachaji: woh isliye kyunki tumharey ma babuji ke jaaney ke baad shashiji aur garimaji ne yeh taaiyer ki woh tumhe tumhari shaadi mein tumharey ma babuji ki yeh nishaani tumhe denge..taaki zindagi ke sabse ahem din tumhe aisa lagey ke woh dono tumharey sath hai (that is because they decided to give this to you on the day of your wedding so that you feel that they are with you on the most important day of your life)

Khushi always had very high regards for her garima and shashi. But hearing this she was dumbfounded. Inspite of going through so much difficulty, they never ever mentioned this. They kept it safe and secure with them for khushi.

Khushi: chachaji humey nehi pata ki humne aisa kaunsa achha kaam kiya jiski wajah se devi maaiya humse itni khush hai jo unhone humey amma babuji diye...unhone khud itni taklif uthai lekin ma babuji ki iss nishani ko hath se jaaney nehi diya...(I dnt know what good work I must have done that God has given me parents like this...they faced so much difficulty but never let this go..)

Then she said: lekin chachaji ab aur nehi...ab woh koi taklif nehi uthayenge (but no more..they will not face any more trouble)

Chachaji: matlab? (meaning)

Khushi: matlab hum yeh zameen bech denge taaki in paison se hum unko unka ghar de sakey (I will sell this off so that I can give them their house)

Chachaji; lekin bitiya yeh tumhari ma babuji ki nishaani hai..agar tum inhe bech dogi (but this is your parents..if you sell this off)

Khushi: to ma babuji zarur khush honge...kyunki iske badle hum un do insaano ke liye kuch kar payenge jo hamarey liye kisi bhagwan se kam nehi hai (then they will be happy...because in return I will be able to do something for those two people who are no less than God for me)

She folded her hand infront of chachaji and said: hum aapse minti kartey hai chachaji..aap kisise is baarein mein kuch mat kahiyega. (I request you, please don't tell this to anyone)

After some more discussions dinesh chacha finally agreed.

Chachaji: thik hai bitiya, hum yeh zameen bechne mein tumhari madat zarur karenge (ok..i will help you to sell this)

Arnav on the other hand was very disturbed with the things happening in his office. He called akash and said: akash..i guess mujhe kuch din aur lagenge...problem yeh hai ki client ko koi aur hi site pasand hai...aman ne mujhse kaha ki woh land jiski hai woh log delhi mein rehetey hai and most likely they would not like to sell it...ok alright...I will let you know..bye (I will take few more days..problem is that the client liked some other site..and aman said that the owner of that land stays in delhi..and most likely they will not sell it)

He kept the phone and thought for a while and then headed for the site. Reaching the spot he realized why the client was hell bent on making the construction there. It was a perfect place. He looked around and saw an elderly person talking to someone. He approached him and said: excuse me?

The person folded his hand and said; ji namastey...maaf kijiye maine aapko pehchana nehi (sorry..i didn't recognize you)

Arnav: I am..arnav singh raizada..mujhe yeh land kharidne mein interest hai..kya aap baata saktey hai ki iska owner kaun hai (I want to purchase this land..can you tell me who is the owner)

The person smiled and said: mera naam dinesh chaudhury hai..aur yeh zameen mere dost ki hai..aap bilkul sahi waqt pe aye hai..meri dost ki beti yahaan aayi hui hai aur who yeh zameen bechna chahti hai (I am dinesh chaudhury and this land belongs to my friend..you have come at the right time...my friend's daughter is here and she wants to sell this)

Arnav: oh great...thik hai fir kal hi main apne manager ko bhej dunga...woh aapse is baarein mein baat kar lenge (ok fine..i will send my manager..he will talk to you on this)

Chachaji; ji bohot bohot shukriya aapka...bitiya bohot khush ho jayegi...itni si umar mein itna bara kaam karne chali hai...palne wale ma baap ke liye aapne janam dene wale ma baap ki nishaani ki kurbani dena koi asaan kaam nehi hai..(thank you..she will be very happy..she is doing such a great thing at such an young age..)

Arnav gave a faint smile and got back to his car.

Arnav's manager completed the whole deal with khushi. She couldn't believe she got 30 lakhs for the land.

Ab hum arnav singh raizada ke paise wapas kar denge, aur apne amma babuji ko unka ghar...aapka bohot boho dhanyavaad devi maaiya. (now I will give him back his money..thank you God)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

270K 12.8K 41
A story based on the characters of Indian TV series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Not related to the series, so can be read as an independent story too...
327K 11.8K 32
What if Khushi goes missing during the basketball match What if Arnav gets forced by Anjali to marry Sheetal? What will happen to Arshi after Arnav...
11K 1.8K 7
Arshi story can be read as standalone. cover pic credit : @polymath_land
32.7K 2.8K 16
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab