Pied Piper | b t s

By moonuverse

Are you willing to prove your love to them, even if it takes you to leave your life? [under major editing] •... More

zero
Chapter 1: Meet
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 4: Escape
Chapter 5: Garden
Chapter 6: Tied
Chapter 7: Where?
Chapter 8: Room
Chapter 9: Blue
Chapter 10: Mirrors
e p i l o g u e
Piper's Explanation
Piper's Moral
thank you

Chapter 3: Home

1.9K 79 20
By moonuverse

"How can people be easily influenced to adopt in a behavior that is largely based on our emotions?"

"is it because, we are unhappy of our own life?"   

We are easily tempted and we cannot control ourselves. The moment you see them perform and hear them, you knew you will love them. They're sweet, and they're gorgeously handsome. You knew they will save you from your problems in life.

"But what happens when a simple temptation of stanning them and being whipped for them became dangerous?"

"Would you let them take over you?"

"Remember, temptations can be considered as a sin"

_ _ _

You woke up in an unfamiliar room, you barely remember anything. Have you been drugged or did they put something in your memory? Those are thoughts that keep on running in your head as you travel your eyes around the room. Everything inside the room is gorgeous and expensive looking. The bed you're currently laying down is covered in a beautiful rose gold velvet bed sheets. The floors and walls were all white marble with a lavish cream colored curtain covering the windows and a white huge sofa filled with velvet cream and pink pillows
You noticed something different in your body as you walk towards the full length mirror attached to the white marble wall. You noticed that you have change into a different clothes. You're wearing a beautiful velvet light blue long-sleeved dress. The neckline dipped below your chest, showing just enough skin.

The door began to slowly open, revealing the person behind it. "How was your sleep?" A deep voice said

You turned to your back to face the man. Your eyes landing on a handsome man with black colored hair.

"I'm glad you're awake now. I think you got really tired after a long day" The man continued.

"W-wh......" You tried to say something, but it seems that it's difficult for you to adjust and comprehend to situation you're currently in.

"W-what?" the man asked.

Silenced filled the room for about a minute. Since you're still adjusting to what seems impossible to happen.

"Don't be so nervous, relax. You're safe here" The man said.

"W-where am I?" You finally had the courage to speak.

"Where are you?" The man repeated your question. "Of course, you're in our house." The man answered.

The man pulled a black wooden tray table, "here, I have brought you breakfast. I'll leave you here, call me anytime if you need something"

"Jin" you called him before the man could leave your room.

"Yes, princess?" He responded.

"I-i wanna go home" You nervously said.

A smirk formed in Jin's lips as he heard your response.

"Princess, this is your home" Jin said with a smirk not leaving his lips and gently closed the door leaving you terrified.

_ _ _

📍Lily' Note

Hi guys, hope you'll like this chapter and this story.

Don't forget to follow me, leave a comment and vote for this book.

Thank you 🥰

See you on the next chapter 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 29K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10K 366 12
── 𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙁𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙔 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩. ...