Fire On Fire (#Wattys2019)

De KyllieMagnol

Book 1 of the "Doctor series" ******************* "Do you know playing with fire is really dangerous? You are... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter- 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18

Chapter- 14

181 7 0
De KyllieMagnol

Natasha's POV

Ughhhhhhhh!

I can't do this anymore. I am done! Fucking done! 

Operating on someone for 9 freaking fucking hours in enough to kill anyone. Although I am exhausted and tired. I am happy because the operation was successful. The old man made it. He is really a fighter. Even at 81 years he still has the hope to live and survive. 

Good heavens! My elder sister will be so proud once I tell her that the Open Brain surgery has been successful. Since is also a doctor, she knows how hectic everything is. 

BEEP! BEEP!!

My phone went off. I opened it to find 38 missed calls and 15 voice messages. From Kim, Meg, Jason and Sebastian.

I sighed. I am not gonna call anyone right now. I have to sleep.

I texted Meg and Kim on our group that I'll be at my cabin and i'll be sleeping so Meg shouldn't disturb me.

I switched off my phone and drifted off.

****************************************

"Shhhh! Keep quiet Kim. She'll kill us if she wakes up." A voice whispered.

"Let her. She has been sleeping for 6 hours now. Besides I just want Her boyfriend's number. You know gotta interrogate that man", Another voice spoke softly.

"Keep it down will you? Can't you whisper like me?"

"You know what Meg! Your so called whispers are louder than Kim speaking softly." I muttered yawning.

"WH-WHAT!"

"Nat you are awake! Good morning or should I say Good evening", Kim grinned at me.

"Evening? What time is it now?" I asked now wide awake.

"Its 6 pm."

"Whoa! Why didn't you wake me up? I have to do so many things. Oh god! Shit! I had to meet Dr. Jensen at 4 pm. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!", I muttered.

"Shut up! Will ya? He called and said his wife has an emergency. And apologised for cancelling the meeting", Meg said.

"O-Oh okay. Thank god!", I replied taking my bottle.

"Oh and someone else also called. Said you are stubborn asf. Coz you didn't call him with an answer. And you switched off your phone like a bitch you are. He was really worried. So, being an awesome person I am I said yes on your behalf", Meg looked at me smirking.

The water I was drinking spluttered out.

"WHAT!?" I literally screeched.

"You did what? Sebastian? You said yes? Ughhhh!! But you said we had to attend the Charity ball with you this friday. Now you want me to go with him to another event. How can you both leave me with a monster and decide all by yourself that you are going without me an-"

Kim cut off my rant by putting her finger on my lips.

 "Shut up already Nat." She muttered annoyed. "For such an intelligent person you sure are dumber than donkeys sometimes. Don't you get it? Its the same Charity event. The one where both Meg and Sebastian invited you", She sighed.

My mouth formed into an O shape as I started nodding my head.

"Now close your mouth. Idiot!", Meg grinned. "By the way, Cara Mia huh!" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

'What?" This time I glared at her.

"Cara Mia! I'll make sure to punish you once we meet. You shouldn't have ignored my calls and messages", Meg mimicked in a deep manly voice.

Oh holy heavens! Fuck my life!

"Someone's kinky huh!", It was Kim this time.

"Shut up bitches! Get out now. I have to freshen up." I muttered trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Oh seb! Darling please! Go slow on me! Don't punish me too much. Mmmmm", Meg started.

"Fuck off already!" I pushed them out of my cabin. As both of them continued laughing and mimicking me and Seb.

Really God?! Why did you let Seb talk to Meg? Why Meg and not Kim? Ughhhh! Now she'll never stop teasing me.

Although we are grown ups no, Meg still acts as if we are still in high school. High school! I really miss it.

**********************************************

"Hey Nat! Can we talk for a minute? You busy?" Megan mumbled. I looked up from the case file of my patient only to find Meg all dejected.

"I am not busy meg. You alright?", I asked softly. It's very rare to find Meg looking sad. She is either grumpy or sleepy or happy, But sad? Nope! She sat down quietly and took a deep breath.

"I called Amelia but she didn't pick up. I wanted to tell you all together but Kim is missing an-"

"What do you mean she is missing?" I interrupted Meg.

"It means I was not able to find her and she didn't respond to her phone and she is MISSING!" Meg ranted in one breath glaring at me.

"Alright! Got it! I won't interrupt you again", I said putting my hands up.

"You better don't!" She took a deep breath once again and said "HeisbackIdunnowhyheisbutheisandIwanttokillhimandfeedhimtothedogsbutIcantcozIamsoawesomebutithurts"

"Whoa! Slow down tiger! What do you mean he is back? Are you talking about the man whose name starts with D?" I asked surprised. Meg nodded her head and sighed.

"Holy Fucking God!" I cursed. "Where did you see him?"

"Adrian just introduced him to me", She sighed yet again.

"Wait! What do you mean Adrian just introduced him to you?", I asked flailing my arms.

Meg glared at me, "If you don't shut up how the hell am I gonna tell you."

I nodded sheepishly.

"Damian is the new doctor they were all talking about the other day. I think I am going for a hibernating phase or maybe I'll resign and move to Alaska", Meg muttered. "But I can't coz Mr. Stupid ass Adrian won't let me do any of that."

"What do you mean he won't let you resign?" I chuckled.

"I may or may not have handed over my resignation letter to him and he might have said that I am not leaving this hospital anytime soon." She said sheepishly.

This is Megan Smith everyone, The queen of impulsive decisions. I did what every sane person would have done in my place, I kept on glaring at her with my 'You are so dead' look. This time she laughed at said, "You and I, we both know I have nowhere else to go."

"Yayayaya You are penniless and broke", I muttered with sarcasm.

"Hmmph!"

"But seriously Meg, Are you alright? With him here now, Will you be okay?", I asked her quietly.

"I honestly don't know. I mean I am absolutely fine. But I want to know why in fuck's name he is back after all these years. He left without an explanation. He just left. And now he is back- I-I just... Ughhhh"

I looked at her sympathetically. I understood her frustration. After all Jason did the same thing with me. The only difference is that me and Jason were never in a relationship whereas Damian and Meg were together for 2 years.

I sighed, "You do know that we are here for you right. We won't hesitate to kick his ass."

Meg chuckled. "Yup! I know that else I myself will kill you both".

That made me laugh. Both of us fell into a comfortable silence.

"I just don't understand, Why are they coming back now?", I muttered.

"Ditto! First Noah then Jason and now Damian. Its like they pre-planned all this."

"Atleast Noah is working hard and Kim is happy!"

"Yup! I am glad. Coz finally both of them are together. I think I'll become a godmother soon."

I threw the empty bottle at her. "Ouch! That hurts." Meg pouted.

"That's what you get for putting your brain in the gutter." I said

"I was referring to Kim and Noah, Why are you getting worked up? Oh I know, Is it perhaps I was right all along. You are secretly in love with Kim?", Meg said wiggling her eyebrows. And this time I kicked her.

"Ouch! Ouch! That hurts bitch." She glared at me.

"Don't you think 12 years is enough for me to know what your gutter brain is actually thinking?" I asked.

"Alright! Alright! I admit defeat." She said surrendering.

And both of us burst out laughing once again.

"I am going now. Come home soon tonight. We have to go to the charity ball tomorrow and you have to rest." Meg said getting up.

"Yes mother! But where are you going? Let's leave togheteher I'll done in an hour."

"Yup! An hour is perfect. I have to go and apologize to Adrian for calling him an old fat-ass insensitive jerk." Meg replied.

"You did WHAT!?" I screamed.

She smiled and said "Not my fault. That's what he gets for being such a bastard. Besides, He is old and fat."

"Bitch he is hot! He is literally the Adonis of this hospital. Plus he is talented and a gentleman. I don't understand why you hate him so much."

"Natasha do you want me to list all the reasons for my hatred? Or even better I am gonna call and tell Sebastian that he has a serious competition", Meg smirked.

"Hah! You don't even have his number", I replied confidently.

"12 years is a long time for you to know that I don't send empty threats. Adios amigo!" She left laughing.

It took me 10 seconds to realize that I just dug my own grave. Fuck my life.

*********************************************

"Megan Aria Smith! You are wearing heels and that is final", Amelia said with finality in her voice.

"I But I am not gonna torture my sweet feets. Wearing heels is a torture", Meg muttered.

"Oh cmmon! Just for tonight Meg," It was Kim this time.

"But-But-"

"No buts Meg. You are wearing heels and that is final." Amelia cut her off.

"Hey Nat! Say something", Meg mumbled.

"What can I say Meg. If you don't wear heels. You'll look like a liliout between us." I chuckled.

"FINE!" She said and stomped off.

"If I knew she was gonna listen to you I would have asked you to convince her instead of wasting an hour", Amelia said.

"I can hear everything", Megan shouted from her room, causing us all to burst out laughing.

Amelia is Megan's Best Friend of 18 years. And she is a real sweetheart with enough attitude to kill anyone. Due to her bright personality and 'I don't give a fuck' attitude we bonded easily. Although not best friends, Amelia is one of our closest friend. Mine and Kim's.

Just then the doorbell rang. And I took a deep breath. I looked at the watch, Seven pm. Just on time. Somehow I knew it was Sebastian.

I opened the door only to be greeted by his musky cologne. I looked up and saw him looking at me intensely.

"Hey!" I smiled at him.

He slammed his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. And I stood there like a frozen statue. 

Before I could withdraw my mind from its far places, his arms were around me. I felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left me limp. 

He bent back my head across his arm and kissed me with a swift gradation of intensity that made me cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting my shaking lips, sending wild tremors, evoking the sensations I had never known I was  capable of feeling.

 His tongue darted into my mouth making me moan out in pleasure. He groaned and pulled away.

"If we don't stop, I doubt we will make it to the charity ball", He smirked at me as I stood there panting.

"You look ravishing Cara Mia! Blue is really your color. It is going to be very hard for me to restraint myself from kissing you every minute tonight". Sebastian sighed.

I was sure I looked like a tomato. I simply nodded at his words.

"So, Lets go?" Seb asked.

"Ya just a minute. Let me get my purse." I said and made a beeline towards the living room.

Kim, Meg and Amelia looked at me and started giggling.

"What?" I asked as I picked up my purse.

"Nothing sweetheart. I am glad I booked a separate car for us to go. I mean although I don't mind, I am not really interested in watching live porn", Meg chuckled. And I gave her the finger.

"Bye bitch! See you in an hour. Try not to eat each other too much", Kim shouted as I closed the door.

Seb looked at me a smirked. "They are right. We have to be careful and discrete", He winked.

Could life get any better? My best friends and My so called boyfriend share the same brain cell. Fuck me god!

"All in due time Cara. All in due time", Seb said.

"Did I just say it out loud?" I inquired. He nodded his head and smiled at me.

"Oh" Was all I could say. And we fell into a comfortable silence.

What I didn't know was the crazy drama which was going to take place tonight at the Charity Ball. Good or bad? Only time can tell.  

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

372K 12K 34
I felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on my fragile heart. He peppered kisses on her neck and she giggled in response. Right in front of my eyes...
841K 33K 61
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
364K 13.7K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
407K 10.1K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...