Kaia Black

Από sarcasticgiggle

What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if that daughter fell in love with a redhead? [UNDER MAJOY EDITING] Περισσότερα

cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

10

12.2K 288 212
Από sarcasticgiggle

The weeks passed by with no special events besides the first secret trainings of Dumbledore's Army. Neville Longbottom had come across the room of requirements which took everyone by surprise. The twins were slightly bummed they had never come across the room themselves.

Harry was the proper teacher we needed to be prepared for anything dark that creeped its way into our world. He taught us different defensive spells, jinxes but most importantly he taught us to believe in ourselves because in the end faith would be our greatest weapon.

Umbridge still had me coming to detention every other day. I feared I'd have a permanent scar on my hand due to her barbaric punishment. I hadn't told anyone else but maybe it was for the best.

It was the beginning of november, days were passing slowly and yet another training of Dumbledore's army had begun. We were lined up as Harry explained the use of common stunning spells, they were vital when it came to dueling.

I had only once used it before, the night my mother died. I had stunned the vampire that kept me from helping my mother. Only it was too late when I finally managed to stun the monster.

"I can show you how it's done, any volunteers?"

I sighed when nobody stepped forwards and felt the usual urge of wanting to prove myself. It wasn't anything new to me that I wanted to show my bravery and fearless attitude. I stepped forwards saying "I'll do it."

Harry nodded smilingly and signed me to stand in front of him. I did and took some steps back so I wasn't too close. I rolled my shoulders and prepared myself to get hit. Harry raised his wand and I nodded in approval.

"Stupefy!" his voice echoed through the room and I instantly felt myself being pushed into the air slightly. I fell back on the ground several feet away from where I had been standing. It didn't hurt much, I was merely amazed by Harry's skills, he kept surprising me.

George was quick to help me up by offering his hand. I took it and smiled as he helped me to stand.

"Are you hurt?" asked George with the slightest bit of concern laced in his voice. I shook my head and followed him back in line. I smiled at Harry, as a way of telling him I was ok.

He continued telling everyone about the use of stunning spells. A few others tried casting the spell but most failed miserably apart from Nigel Wolpert whom somehow managed to stun Harry and throw him forcefully in the air. The boy was small but mighty.

At last Ron went against Hermione, Ron seemed a little too confident. I smirked knowing Hermione would probably stun him effortlessly. That's exactly what happened when Ron got pushed onto the ground by a stunning spell leaving Hermione giggling and whispering with some of her friends.

George reluctantly handed Fred his rightfully earned sickle as he had lost their bet.

"I told you Hermione would take him down easily." I chuckled and shook my head at George. George rolled his eyes and stepped towards me, towering me with his height. He grabbed my wrist and began tickling me with his other hand. I giggled as he mercilessly tickled me and begged for him to stop. But he seemed to find it all too amusing and laughed at my giggles.

"S—Stop—" I breathily begged between the laughter and tried fighting his grip but he was obviously way stronger than me. He chuckled and leaned closer before whispering in my ear "I'll stop if you come with me tonight."

"Where?"

"Just say you'll come."

I looked him in the eyes and had no choice but to agree as I couldn't take anymore tickling. I giggled and nodded in agreement. Besides, there was nothing more I wanted than going somewhere with George.

George finally released me with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed his shoulder.

"You two make me sick." muttered Fred.

We sat in the common room, the guys were discussing ideas for their future joke shop. Angelina tried to give some input but all they did was ignore her and shrug her ideas off. Angelina ended of leaving in a hurry looking very annoyed.

I was reading a book when suddenly Fred and Lee left to go look for some Ravenclaw boy who apparently had stolen some of the twins their Zonko stuff. I was left on the couch with George and closed the book I was reading with a thud.

"Where'd you want to take me to?"

George abruptly jumped up and grabbed my hand. I giggled and held his hand as he led me out of the Gryffindor common room. I asked him where we were going several times but he kept quiet and led me through the corridors.

Finally after what felt like hours of walking we got to the top of the astronomy tower. The view was mesmerizing to say the least, we could see all the way over the black lake and the forest surrounding it. The night sky was clear and the moon was full. I rested my arms on the balcony fence and watched the beautiful view.

"I come here all the time, when I can't sleep at night or when I have to think things through and need some separate time from Fred. I want to share it with you." George stated. I looked up and met his chocolate brown eyes.

"Thank you, George. I had a place like this back at the Durmstrang Institute. The top of the mountain besides the castle. I'd always go there if I needed some time to think." I explained.

"You must miss it."

"I do, I miss my friends and family. But I miss my mother the most."

"What was she like?"

I smiled to myself thinking back about her. There was so many things that described my mother, it was hard to find the right words.

"She had beautiful emerald green eyes, long brown curly hair but just like me she had the height of a midget." I chuckled and George did the same.

"I like it, you're height, it suits you." George chuckled. I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed his arm.

"She always knew how to cheer me up. She was honestly like a best friend to me, we were never apart for longer than a day. That's why I miss her so much, I feel incomplete without her."

"I'm sorry, Kaia. I would've loved to meet her." George said, his hand had found mine and he squeezed it reassuringly.

"She would've loved you and Fred, when she was our age she got into more trouble than all of us combined."

George grinned and moved closer, his arm brushing past my shoulder. I smiled and looked down at our entwined fingers.

"I really like you, Kaia." George admitted. I could instantly feel my cheeks getting fire red. I turned to face him and shyly looked up into his gorgeous eyes. The look he gave me, his handsome features sent butterflies down my stomach again.

"I like you too, George." I could barely finish my sentence when George claimed my lips with his. He pressed his hard chest against me, surprising me with the sudden touch and an excited squeal escaped my mouth. I could feel his lips forming a smile as they never parted.

His hands lowered until he reached my bottom. He pulled my up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his torso. My arms wrapped around his neck as I melted into his touch. The kiss deepened and he sat down on a bench with me on top of his lap, straddling him.

For a moment he pulled back and looked me deeply in the eyes. One of his hands brushed through my hair.

"You're so beautiful."

I couldn't help myself but press my lips hungrily against his. I didn't want it to end, I wanted it to last forever. But the moment was ruined when his hand grasped mine and his fingers brushed past my sore skin. I winched as he touched the scars which confused him as he pulled back from the kiss.

"What is it?" he questioned but I avoided to look him in the eyes. He gently pulled my hand up and eyed down at the words carved into my red skin.

I never experienced a mood change that fast until then. George instantly tensed up and his eyebrows furrowed. I pulled my sleeve down and covered the scars.

"Is this what Umbridge does at detention?" George scowled furiously. I removed myself from his lap and stood up. I clutched my arms to my chest and quietly said "It's fine, George. It doesn't even hurt that much."

"How are you ok with this? You've got to be kidding me, I'll make that Umbitch pay!"

"No! You can't!"

"I can't? Watch me!" he scolded and balled his fists. His teeth were clenched together. I had never seen him that angry before.

"It will only make things worse and as much as I hate her too it won't fix things. I can get through this." I said.

"You have to tell Dumbledore."

"George.."

"Promise me, you'll tell Dumbledore."

"Fine, I promise."

"Good." he sighed and looked down at the ground with a frustrated look on his face.

"I'm sorry I ruined the mood." he pulled me closer by my thighs and shook his head saying "You didn't ruin anything, I care about you, Kaia. I don't like seeing you get hurt."

I finally met his eyes again and placed a hand on his cheek. His skin feeling warm against my hand. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. I couldn't get enough.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

51.2K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
8.3K 256 22
Using a prompt found on Tumblr/Pinterest What if Harry was raised by Remus and Sirius?
64.1K 1.5K 35
In this story you will be the daughter of Sirius Black. Your father has been locked up for 12 years and you have no clue who your mother is. Your fir...
10.9K 334 28
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...