The Sexiest shit

De TheDoritoguy

Uwu Mai multe

Lovers at first bread.
Ohhhhh shit is Emp gay?
Rescue mission for gay Spider-bread.
That sexy Gay shit

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL

19 0 0
De TheDoritoguy

"LOOK OUT FAGGOT". Garlic spun around only to see the evil Barncasette charging at him. Barn punched Garlic straight in the face. Barn beat Garlic unconscious then dragged his body all the way back to his basement. He set up a camera and connected the feed to the electric billboards all over the HTC server. He then tied Garlic to a chair in his basement. Garlic awoke as Barn stood in front of the Camera and said "Greetings HTC server, it is I the amazing Barncasette,give me command of the server or I kill this gay spider bitch". He stood away from the camera leaving Garlic to look into its black lens. He said "My only regret is that I didn't get to fuck more men...oh and that I never got to be gay with EmppuM".

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

571K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
840K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
461K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...