My Amazing Boyfriend [Park Ji...

By KlassifiedMD

Hearing his words broke me. I know there's a place in his heart for me, but he still hasn't fully healed like... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen (Mature Content)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Production for Book 2

Where Will Their Story Go?

751 13 1
By KlassifiedMD

Hey Loviessss! So I think it was time to put an end to My Amazing Boyfriend. How was it? Did you enjoy the ride? Did it have the ending you expected? 

I just wanted to say that the amount of love and support I was shown for this story was astounding and honestly so touching. Thank you all so much for reading, voting, and leaving comments. Everything has been greatly appreciated.

But with the end of MAB I only see fitting to make a sequel, I mean... How could I leave you all hanging like that?

But before a sequel can be made, I am going to take the time and completely go over the entire story and rework most of it. I've re-read my story recently and noticed lots of mistakes. Over the time of writing MAB my writing has only improved and I want that to correlate it into the story. I want it to be smooth. So any chance I get I'll be re-writing the chapters! And once that is successfully completed, your sequel will be brought to you. 

Please be patient and wait for me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3.7K 62
๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...
72.2K 3.5K 46
WARNING: This book contains- Angst, sexual content, mature language, violence, manipulation, mental illness mentioned, self-harm, psychopathic th...
158K 6.8K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
536K 25K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...