Self Destruction (an asking a...

By kkrose

Emmie is finally going to get away from her crazy parents. she's headed to an asking Alexandria concert but l... More

Self Destruction (an asking alexandria fan fic)
Ben's POV
Emmie's POV
Ben's POV
Emmie's POV
Chapter 6 (Ben's POV)
Emmie's POV
Danny's POV
Emmie's POV
Ben's POV
Emmie's POV
Ben's POV
Emmie's POV
Ben's POV
Emmie's POV
Emmie's POV
Chapter 18 (Emmie's POV)
Chapter 19 (Ben's POV)
Chapter 20 (Emmie's POV)
Chapter 21 (Ben's POV)
chapter 22 (emmies pov)

Chapter 17 (Ben's POV)

1K 23 0
By kkrose

I'm halfway to the venue when I hear my phone ring. I reach for it and see it's Emmie. I hope she's okay.

"Hello love."

*B, Ben? Can you come get me? I'm scared.*

"What happened?"

*Just please come get me. I can't be here alone.* Shit.

"I'll be right there."

*Thank you.* I turn the car around in the middle of the street receiving many angry yells, honks and hand gestures. I flip them off right back and speed of in the other direction. It takes me about 20 minutes to get back to the bus. I run to the door and go to fling it open. What the fuck? It's locked. We never lock the door when someone is there. I run back to the car for my keys. I unlock the door and run in. I look for her. I turn to the bunk hall and see her tied to the bunks. With a pool of blood under her. And a man in front of her. Her head drops and her body goes slack, she passed out.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you here?" I yell. The man slowly turns around.

"I happen to be the father of this whore. I take it you are the boy she's been doing?" Fuck, I feel so bad for her. How did he get here?

"She hasn't been doing anyone. But this is my bus and you need to leave now before I make you leave."

"Oh really? You are going to make me leave? You're just a little boy." And he laughs "I'm not going anywhere until this bitch has paid for calling me a drunk." He turns around and goes back to cutting her. I walk up behind him and knock the knife out of his hand and tackle him to the ground. I manage a few punches before he is finally able to hit me back. I kick him in the balls and hit him over the head, finally knocking him out. I call the police and inform them of the situation and they send two ambulances. They tell me not to move either of them. I start to cry when I look at Emmie again. There is just so much blood. What if she doesn't make it? This just makes me cry more. I cry until I hear the ambulances outside. I calm myself down enough to let them in. I watch as they untie her from the bunks and put her in the ambulance. I ask to ride with her and they allow me to. Tears come back to my eyes as we drive away and I look at her on the stretcher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
260K 11.7K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
485K 10.7K 56
Reneรฉ Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneรฉ is taller and older then reader unless requested
960K 31.9K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...