Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal:...

Por ayodenden

Wine, a Shinobi that comes from a distant land to now live the life of a normal teen. He had believed he coul... Más

Chapter 1: A Shinobi's Promise
Chapter 3: To Become Friends
Chapter 3.5: Christmas
Chapter 4: Beginning Of The End
Chapter 5: A Burning Passion
Chapter 6: Pleasure and Despair
Chapter 7: To Protect Those You Love
Chapter 7.5: Valentine's Day
Chapter 8: The New Shinobi In Town
Chapter 9: New Rivalry

Chapter 2: To Prove One's Worth

237 2 0
Por ayodenden

Wine had now reached the back of the school and was waiting for Kiriya Sensei and the other students to arrive. He didn't know how long they'd take so he decided to sit by a nearby bench and take a quick nap.

While Wine was napping, he was completely defenseless. The fact that he was not acting like a shinobi does would make someone think he's just a careless guy. Then, a few minutes later, a kunai was thrown out of nowhere at Wine. Wine had caught the kunai with his index finger and spun it around.

'What? He was definitely sleeping, there was no possible way for him to have reacted to it' the random figure thought.

Even though Wine was asleep, his body had actually reacted to it. Wine has no clue he's been attacked. But of course, this movement made him wake up.

"Hmmmmmmmm. Huh? What the?" Wine said while waking up.

Wine was confused as to why he had a kunai in his hands.

"Where'd this kunai come from? Wait more importantly, WHO THROWS A KUNAI AT A SLEEPING PERSON!" Wine said annoyed.

Wine looked to his left to see 6 people, 5 of which were female, with 2 of them being familiar and 1 that was male. Wine, of course, stared at all the girls there like the pervert he is.

'It's like I'm having my own har-no, stop being a weirdo Wine, focus' Wine told himself tring not to fall to temptation.

"Wine Zaynon?" The man asked.

"Yes, Sensei" Wine responded assuming he was the Sensei.

"That's Kiriya Sensei to you" Kiriya told him.

"I apologise, Kiriya Sensei" Wine said.

"I still doubt your skill on if you can truly become a shinobi" Kiriya said.

'Did the Principal not tell him I was a retired shinobi?' Wine thought to himself in a confused manner.

"These 5 girls here are all my students. If you want to join them on training then you must prove to me that you're strong enough to be able to take it" Kiriya said.

"Sure, I can definitely handle anything you give me" Wine said confidently.

"Oh? Is that so?" Kiriya said.

The next second, a bunch of dummies came out from the shadows and went to Wine. Kiriya and the 5 girls backed up as the dummies swarmed Wine.

"Oh so it's a surprise attack? You're gonna have to do better than that" Wine said with a smile.

Then, Wine threw a jab which caused all the dummies to break into pieces. Kiriya and the 5 girls were in shock as they saw Wine just defeat them from 1 punch that didn't even touch them.

"They all bursted into pieces! Cooooool!" Wine said amazed.

Everyone was in awe. Whatever Wine just used it was definitely elite level.

"What was that move?" a brunette haired girl said.

"Oh, you're the girl from this morning, toast girl!" Wine said enthusiastically.

"T-toast girl!?" The girl said in shock.

"I'm just messing with you. But as you've heard before, my name's Wine, what's yours?" Wine asked.

"My name is Asuka, it's a pleasure to meet you" Asuka said.

'It's a pleasure? This is great, all I did back home was get the whole village's girls to hate me' Wine thought to himself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too" Wine said with a smile.

"As for what I did, I just concentrated my energy into my fist" Wine told Asuka.

"Wait so you didn't use any any sort of  move!?" Asuka said in a concerned manner.

"Well yeah, that was just on my power, not my abilities" Wine told Asuka.

Everyone there was shocked, his strength was unimaginable, and it was just only a jab. What else was Wine capable of?

"So Kiriya Sensei, I defeated the dummies, meaning that I have passed the entrance exam which makes me your new student" Wine said while taking out a piece of gum.

"I guess so, welcome to Hanzō Academy Wine, you have passed" Kiriya said with a smile.

The other 4 girls had gone to Wine to talk to him.

"I wish I was as strong as you Wine-senpai" a Pink haired girl said.

'AHHHHHH! SHE'S SO CUUUUUUUUTE! And wait, senpai? I MUST PROTECT HER!' Wine thought while dying on the inside.

"I'm not special if you ask me, I'm still too weak if I'm being honest" Wine told the girl.

"That's not true, you're much more stronger than me. And my name is Hibari, it's very nice to meet you" Hibari said with a smile.

"Same here, and I'll do my best to help you get stronger" Wine said with a goofy grin.

"I'm Katsuragi, I hope we can become good friends and fight alot" Katsuragi said with a grin.

"Yeah! I'd love that" Wine said while giving a grin back.

"I'm Ikaruga, I'm also the class president. It is a pleasure to meet you" Ikaruga said while holding her skirt and bowing her head down.

"No no, the pleasure is all mine" Wine said while bowing his head down as well.

Wine was a person who could read someone like a book, but of course there was those really rare few that he could not. While Wine figured out people's personalities, there was 1 person there he could not read, and that was the twin tailed girl that was staring at him.

"You're the girl from this morning, the one with the umbrella" Wine said.

"So you saw me? I was careless" the girl said.

"Well as you know, my name is Wine, what's yours?" Wine asked the girl.

"My name is Yagyū, that is all" Yagyū told Wine.

'Woah, she's definitely wary of me, and not having trust is bad' Wine thought to himself.

"Well I hope we can become good friends Yagyū" Wine said.

Yagyū looked at Wine, watching his every move. When Wine thought back on how she looked, her eyes is what interested him the most.

'She has crimson eyes, but they feel so...familiar' Wine thought while trying to figure out why.

Wine had never met Yagyū before today, he was sure of that but at the same time when looking into her eyes, they give off the vibe that he's seen those exact once before.

'I really can't tell where, this keeps hurting my brain. Whatever, It'll come to me one day' Wine thought while scratching his head.

"Well I'm glad that you all have introduced yourselves, but of course I want Asuka and Yagyū to stay after since it seems you got caught today" Kiriya said.

"Noooooooo!" Asuka shouted.

"Hmph" Yagyū said.

'Did she just pout?' Wine thought.

"Well now that that's been addressed, let us begin training in the gym" Kiriya said.

"Yes, Kiriya Sensei" everyone said.

Then, everyone walked into the gym to train.

"So for your training today, you will all be fighting in a 1v1 match, since Wine has now joined, it is now even to do" Kiriya said.

'I hope he puts me with Hibari, I promised to make sure I'd help get her stronger' Wine thought.

"The first match will be Asuka vs Hibari" Kiriya said.

'Damn it, I had hoped it was me against Hibari but it's fine, we can always do it another time' Wine thought.

"The second match will be Katsuragi vs Ikaruga" Kiriya said.

'Wait, if the rest of the girls have been picked then that means...' Wine thought as he knew who he was going up against.

"And for the last match, it will be between Wine and Yagyū" Kiriya said.

Wine had looked into Yagyū's eyes and he realized that she was looking to destroy him.

'I can definitely tell, she's not a force to be reckoned with. But I can't lose, if I don't beat her here, I won't be able to become friends with her' Wine thought to himself.

"I'm getting pumped up!" Wine shouted while looking at Yagyū with a grin.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season