My Rebellious Mate.

By Maroon1479

RUSSO'S BOOK TWO! Lena is the like all the other Russo’s; she loving, funny, caring, popular, and of course... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Fve.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Epilogue.
Extra #One.
Extra #Two.
Extra #Three.
Extra #Four.

Chapter Twelve.

70.5K 1.5K 100
By Maroon1479

Right when Lena stepped into the school building, she immediately saw a tired looking Darien turning the hall to walk up the stairs. She smiled and quickly walked towards him so she wouldn't be stopped by any teachers. She dodged other student and when she turned the hallways, he was already half way up the stairs. She ran up them now and grabbed his arm, "Hello!", she sang and closed her eyes, stepping up on her tip toes, and ready for a kiss, but it never came and she felt his arm slip out of her arms.

She opened her eyes and her face flushed up when people around her looked at her like she was crazy. She blushed, realizing maybe he wasn't too much of a PDA person. She just thought he would want to kiss her cause every time she see her brother meeting up with each other, they always kiss quickly. Maybe she just expected too much.

She jogged up the stairs to meet up with Darien, "So I have a soccer game tomorrow, I would like it if you came.”

"Don't hold your chances.” he said, not looking at her. She frowned and went to touch his arm, but he jerked back, "Look, just leave me alone.”

She froze, staring at his back confused. Did he just tell me to leave him alone . . . again? she questioned herself. Where's the Darien from yesterday?

She caught up to him, "Excuse me? Darien, why are you being an ass again?”

"I ask myself that since it seems to never get you to leave me alone.” he said.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him aside to where no one was, "I'm serious.” she said. "What happened to the guy I kissed yesterday? I liked him much better than this Darien.”

"That guy doesn't exist.” he said. "Now leave me alone or else. And I'm serious, Lena, I don't want you around me anymore. You'll only bring me suffer and I have gone through enough of that in my life.” he said, turning away before she say something.

"But Darien!” she called when he disappeared into the crowd of student and she felt alone again. She seriously thought she had him. She knows the kiss had to mean something to him, but is he acting so cruel to her again? She got him to open up and he's just shutting her back out again.

*

Darien walked into Mr. Beckett room, but he really wishes he could be somewhere else right now. He walked over to his usual seat he sit in and he felt eyes on him. But they weren't a certain female eyes. He looked up and he saw Mr. Beckett eyeing him before he wiggled his finger for Darien to come over to him.

Darien rolled his eyes and forced himself to get up, "Damnit.", he whispered to himself as he walked over to Mr. Beckett table. "Yes?” he asked, his tone not very sweetly.

"I'll need you to come to lunch to take your test since you weren't here yesterday.” he said.

"Fine.", Darien said, half way turning around before he spoke again.

"Hold up, Darien.” he said and Darien turned back to face him, holding a groan back. "I would also like to talk to you after it.”

"Can't you just talk to me now?” he asked.

"Class is about to start any second now.” he said. "You can go back to your seat now.” And that what Darien did until Sunshine decided to walk in. He was irked when she decided to sit next to him, but when he got up to change seat, Mr. Beckett said, "Sit down, Darien. Class is starting.” he said, walking over to close the door.

Anger boiled up in him and instead of listening, he said just to get out of class, "Screw you.”

People around gasp and chuckled.

Mr. Beckett shook his head and pushed his glasses up his nose, "To the principle office, Mr. Call.".

Darien happily picked his stuff up and made his way out of the room, but Mr. Beckett stopped him at the door, "I suggest taking deep breath and calming yourself before your next need to outburst like that in class.", he whispered to him.

Darien nodded, "Sure.", he sarcastically said before leaving.

*

After spending twenty minutes with Principle Parkers, he left the office with a detention after school. His ears felt like they were bleeding from the stupid lecture he gave Darien and all he wanted now was something to ease the headache pounding in his head. And it wasn't Tylenol he needed.

He turned a hallway and bumped into someone. "Hey, watch it!” a guy said.

"Why don't you watch it?” Darien said, getting in his face. He wasn't very much in the mood right now and he knew he should have just stayed home, but damn Ash made him get up and go. He would have ditched, but he doesn't know Nash very well and didn't feel like getting lost.

The guy chuckled, "Oh, big boy, huh? Let me guess, your bad, huh? Let me also guess, you’re from the city telling by that accent. Which one; New York or Boston?”

Darien grabbed him by the collar and threw him against the wall, "Not in the mood.”

The guy just chuckled more and pushed him away. He turned his head and nodded his chin towards the ceiling, "Watch it, City Boy, camera's everywhere.” he said. "And from the looks of where you’re coming, I'm guessing from Principle Parkers office. Pain of the ass, huh? I think it's just cause he's unhappy in his marriage and Mrs. Parkers doesn't give out to much anymore.” he chuckled, nudging his elbow in Darien waist and Darien pushed him away.

"Don't touch me.", he said, walking around the guy.

The boy caught up to him, "Hey, what's your name?”

"What's it to ya?” Darien asked, not really caring though. He just wanted to get back to class, find a new seat, and continue day dreaming about nothing.

"Don't go all macho on me. I'm Char.", he said, holding his hand out.

"What the fuck kind of name is 'Char'?", Darien asked.

"One who parents name you’re Charles.” he said. "And I refuse to be called Charlie. So, Char. What's your name, bad boy? You look like Marcus or no! Jason!” he said, nodding. "Yeah, Jason. You look like one.”

"Darien.", he said. "My name is Darien, happy now 'Char'.", he asked, hoping the guy would leave him alone.

"And what the fuck kind of name is Darien?” he asked. "Sure, I heard of Darren, but Darien? Nah. Come on, tell me your story, I'll love to hear It.", he sarcastically said.

Darien was more annoyed and he stopped, turning to the guy, "Look, Char, leave me alone. You’re pissing me off.”

"And I'm enjoying It.", he said. "But I have an idea, how about we ditch class and help you ease that pain? My friend sells some good weeds. Might now be as good as your city stuff, but it's still clears your head. Come on, that fat security guys mostly sleeps and doesn't watch the camera. We can easily slid throw those doors and we won’t even get caught.”

"Good?” Darien asked.

"Good enough to clear your head of any problems you have.” Char grinned.

"Follow the lead.” Darien grinned.

*

Lena watched around the caf, searching for Darien who didn't show up to class. She was worried about him. Joey next to eat his lunch, asking her what is she watching.

Right before she said nothing, the caf doors near them opened and Darien and some guy she believes name Char who is two grades older than them came in, chuckling and playful pushing each other.

They put their arm around each other, "Your funny, my friend.” Char said.

"Really! I'm being serious.” he said. "It happened when I was fourteen and the stupid bastard thought he could really beat me by eating that week and half old pizza. Bitch was puking after the second one. It was an easy two hundred dollars. Rich boys like yourselves shouldn't miss with boys who had to survive on eating anything.” he said as they walked over to Darien table.

Lena mouth dropped not because Darien seem to make a friend, but because his he was high! It was so obvious.

Darien must have felt her gaze on him because he turned his head and caught her staring. He gave her a mean look and she felt hurt. Char asked him who she was and Darien said 'no body'. Her hands balled up in a fist and she couldn't believe him!

She thought of something fast before she turned to Joey, turned him to face her, and kissed him roughly. She felt Joey hands go on her waist when she leaned up and towards him since she was just attacking him and pulled her away a little. Darien won’t get away with that! she angrily thought.

A few second later an arm wrapped around her and pulled her away from Joey, "Back off!” Darien yelled at Joey. "Or else, Wright! She's mine!”

Joey got up from the table, still shock, but manage to compress into fighting mood, "Oh really? Give her back to me, Call. And what the hell with that? How do just snatch someone away like that? It was like from one bad action movie.”

Darien put Lena aside and took a step to Joey before punch him across the face. Lena gasp, her eyes widen. She went around Darien and leaned down next to Joey who was lifting himself up, "Are you okay?” she asked. This is totally not what she planned! She didn't mean for Darien to get that jealous and cause violence which she hates so much! She told him that on the first day he got here! But she should have known with how angry and possessive Darien can be it could have led to this.

"You! To Principle Parkers office!” a teacher said to Darien.

"Great! Twice in one day!” Darien sarcastically said before turning around and left the caf.

Lena sighed, running her fingers threw her hair. She turned to Joey, "You okay?”

His hand went up to his bleeding nose, "Yeah, just peachy.”

"I’ll help you to the nurse.” he said as he got up and she walked over to the nurse with him.

Jeez, how this day went on so perfectly, she thought breathing out tiredly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 296K 31
Aspiring writer Norah Jacobs needs an escape. In the span of two weeks, her corrupt brother has been jailed for murder and his partner has been hove...
247K 17.5K 53
We all know the stories of the girl who was kidnapped by her Mate. She tried to escape. She failed. They fell in love. But what about her best frien...
16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
54.2K 2.4K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.