A future with you

De Snowbug26

The gang never separated and remained loyal to TAPOPS. Yaya wouldn't like it any other way. However, at the... Mais

A Start
Boboiboy's inner circle
Catching up with family
Ddu ddu ddu
Excellent Achievements
Fun Celebration
Gosh where's her brother
Hell went lose
I'm Frustrated
Tagged
Cultures
Just leave me alone
Keeping secrets
Let's do this
Meeting Her Highness
Operation Survival
Pity party camping
Question: Uh Oh
Reckless Plan
Saving themselves
Tough Love
Unexpected Reveal
Volatile Circumstances

Narcissistic problem

779 33 10
De Snowbug26

"what the #### did he ####"

Yaya zoned out Ying's muffled voice as Fang clasped a hand over her lips.

She averted her sight on the pages in front of her, trying to find any useful information on Lovebot.

On any given day, she would have marvelled at the beauty of the ancient library. Huge didn't describe it well.

It was humongous. With books and scrolls on every shelf. The smell of old book papers would have made her excited.

But right now, she completely understood Gopal's emotions. Dread.

She was tired, and the ancient library wasn't well tended, causing her nose to itch because of the dust.

There were too many books. It will be pure luck if any of them came across any information on Lovebot. Even if Boboiboy split into 7, he had to be really lucky to..

"Found it!"

Her head turned towards Gempa who had a satisfied look on his face.

She flew over,right before Gempa recombined with the other siblings to reveal Boboiboy.

"Amazing Boboiboy! What did you found?" Her voice asked in excitement.

Boboiboy scanned the pages before reading it out loud for the others to hear.
"Lovebot is an ancient power sphere that was last seen a few centuries ago. It's power is unknown, but legend has it that it caused a bloody and deadly civil war on this planet"

Nafis whistled in amazement. "Bloody and deadly? I'm starting to like this power sphere"

Yaya ignored his comment and continued listening. The power sphere was last spotted in the enchanted forest, but the forest itself was mysterious. Dartles didn't dare to explore it as people never returned from the enchanted forest.

"Are you sure this is an enchanted forest?" Ying asked. "It sounds more like a dark forest if you ask me"

Fang nodded. "True. Not to mention, that is probably where we should start looking. Anything else from the book?"

Boboiboy flipped the pages and shook his head.

"Alright then. Let's go!" Nafis said excitedly.

"Wait! We can't go into the forest without any supplies. We don't even have Gopal to make us emergency food" Boboiboy pointed out.

At that time, Yaya wished Gopal was around rather than Nafis. Thinking back, she wondered where Kaizo was.

Nafis seemed to read her thoughts. "Don't worry about Kaizo. Just trust me when I say that we should head straight to the forest"

Everyone was reluctant, but they didn't have much of a choice. It was risky to ask for supplies from Dalapika, especially when she was hot tempered.

They had limited time and Totoitoy was still a hostage.

"Come on guys. Let's go to the forest"

It wasn't hard to find, since it located a few miles away from the back of the castle.

High walls separated the forest from the palace ground. There was no entrance, which was a clear sign that nobody should go into the enchanted forest.

There weren't even any guards patrolling the walls.

"Huh. I guess Dartles are really afraid of the forest" Boboiboy pointed out.

Ochobot floated over the wall and looked back towards the group.

"This is suspicious. There's no invisible defence system over this wall"

"I guess Dartles genuinely fear the forest" Yaya said. "Come on, I'll ..."

Before she could complete her sentence, Nafis leaped from the ground and easily jumped over the 3 metre high wall.

Ochobot seems baffled when he looked over the wall.
"Did you plan all of this Nafis?"

The concern in his voice made Yaya suspicious. She immediately flew over the wall to see what was going on.

Only to be surprised with three figures talking with each other.

Gopal noticed Yaya over the wall and waved at her "Glad you're here Yaya"

Yaya was too astonished to respond.

She heard the others gasp as well as Boboiboy used his wind powers to lift Ying and Fang.

"Gopal!! How did you get here??"
Boboiboy asked in surprise.

Gopal gestured to the two older men next to him.
"Kaizo brought me here after he slipped into the security system before us. After leaving everyone else at the station, he used Nafis's teleportation watch to bring me here. Apparently, Nafis had a backup plan all along"

Nafis simply grinned as he placed his watch back on his wrist.
"It's suicidal to go on a mission without a back up plan"

Yaya was speechless for a moment. This was totally unexpected for her. She didn't even know that Nafis had teleportation powers.

"Get down people! We don't have much time to search for Lovebot"
Nafis said sarcastically since they all remained immobilised on the wall.

Flustered, they all get down from the wall and approached the trio.

Fang gave a salute to his brother who looked back. He gave a small node before speaking to the team.

"Good luck on your mission"

"You're not joining us?" Fang asked.

"No. There's no need anyways. I have something else to take care of"

Nafis gave a handshake to Kaizo. "Thanks bro for helping me out"

Kaizo gave a smug smile before giving all of them a salute.

Nafis took it as a sign and activated a small teleportation portal.

Kaizo gave them one last glance before stepping through the portal.

Gopal just stared at Nafis before commenting.
"You, my friend, are awesome!"

Fang nodded as well. "The fact that my brother cooperated with your secret plan gives you my respect"

Ying questioned Nafis. "How did you convince him to help out in a private plan anyways?"

Nafis ran a hand through his hair before. "Thanks guys. Nothing much. Kaizo is a smart guy"

Ochobot hovered over him to take a look at his watch. "And you have teleportation powers! How did you get it?"

Nafis looked at Ochobot.
"From a power sphere,of course. I got it on one of my missions"

Yaya noticed Boboiboy being awfully quiet.

As the others bombarded Nafis with questions, she slowly backed herself up towards Boboiboy.

"What are you thinking?"
She asked in a quiet voice.

"I don't know. My gut feelings don't like this"

Yaya couldn't agree more with his instincts.

In just a swift action, this man who was technically a stranger managed to win over her teammates.

He somehow managed to get Kaizo break into Dartle, despite how heavily guarded this planet was.

This guy managed to get teleportation powers, which was rare and almost impossible to get.

Her instincts are giving her red flags.

But there's nothing she could do, not yet.

At least, she wasn't alone on this thought.

She turned to look at Boboiboy again, who had the same alarmed look as hers.

Nafis cleared his throat and gained their attention.

"Now, let's find this ancient power sphere"

The others agreed and followed his lead.

Giving each other one last glance, the pair walked along with their friends.

Nafis walked at the front, with Gopal and Ochobot asking questions by his side. Both seemed admired by this man's powers and skills.

Ying and Fang walked silently next to the trio, their senses on high alert.

Yaya walked along next to Boboiboy who still had a frown on his face.

As Yaya walked, her heart sped up.

She swore Nafis gave her a glance and smiled wickedly at her before turning his head back to the front.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.2K 594 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
5.6K 243 7
BoBoiBoy wants to make sure he actually spends time with his friends doing fun stuff, especially now is the holidays. What happens? Takes place befor...
2.5K 140 8
Dear BoBoiBoy, I honestly no longer know how to begin all this. The past few hours have been nothing else but a blur and I can only muster this much...
39.1K 2K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...