He is a psycho .

By rosyqueenz_

" What's mine is mine . What's yours is also mine . " " And you is mine . ONLY . MINE ! " Genre : [ Action +... More

Introduction
Synopsis
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 12

184 18 0
By rosyqueenz_

         Eunha walked out from her room and headed to the kitchen . She was so thirsty . She grabbed a pink mug and making herself a coffee . Then , she sit on the chair and drinking it slowly . Her long hair were falling down to her back making someone could mistakes herself as a ghost .

" Jung Eunha. " Eunha turned as she heard a deep voice calling her name . He smiling softly to her .

" Where is Eunbi ? " He asked , monotone as he doesn't see Eunbi anywhere .

" She is going on date with Jungkook . Probably will not comeback till tomorrow morning . " Eunha replied with a cold voice . She really doesn't want to talk about them right now .

" Tell me , now . " Taehyung word make Eunha furrowed her eyebrow . She put the mug down .

" Tell what ? Did I do something wrong ? " Eunha asked innocently . Taehyung chuckling and flick her forehead hardly .

" Ark ! Yah ! Are you crazy !? " Eunha hit Taehyung shoulder as a payback . Eunha glaring at him sharply .

" You owe me an explanation , Eunha-ssi . " Eunha understand and looking down sadly . Taehyung look at her .

" Ah ..... "

" I don't know how to tell you . You might think it's ridiculous . But , that's what I feel . " Eunha stop talking as she getting emotional . Taehyung patted her back softly and gave a sign to carry on .

" Feel what ? "

" I think I'm falling to Jungkook since the first day he step in that school . " Taehyung smiled dead making Eunha close her face with her palm .

" Are you sure ? He is your twin sister boyfriend . " Taehyung word make Eunha hurt again . Eunha look at him while a tears falling down to her cheeks .

" I know but I still didn't accept the reality of he is taken . But , when I see Eunbi is happy , I think I need to move on . Move on from reality and trying accept everything . That the reason why I really hate seeing them together . I wish , I was not born to have a twin . " Eunha said again while crying . Taehyung move closer and hugging Eunha softly .

" Don't cry . You deserve better , Eunha-yah . There's a lot of man that want you so badly . Just you , who didn't see them .  " Taehyung said before he patting her back softly like a baby .

" Gomawo , Tae oppa " Eunha replied making Taehyung smiled as she use a word ' oppa ' to address him as he is much older than her .

" That my sister ! " Taehyung said before gave her a rectangle smiled . Eunha chuckling softly .

" How about you , oppa ? Are you liking Yerin unnie ? " Taehyung automatically cough badly making Eunha feel guilty. She grabbed a plain water and passed it to Taehyung . He drinking it harshly .

" Mianhae , Tae oppa . I didn't know that my question is much to the point . " Taehyung shook his head , meaning for ' it's okay ' .

" How did you know ? " A four word from Taehyung making Eunha smiling widely . She know that this might be happen . Who doesn't fall with Yerin's eyesmile .

" People could tell from the way you look at her . Isn't it too obvious ? " Eunha said to Taehyung while showing her sweet smile . She take a sip of her coffee again .

" I just feel alive as I see her face . She is too innocent , making me want to protect her all day long . " Taehyung word making Eunha cringy to hell . Taehyung flick her forehead again .

" Ark ! Yah ! But, are you falling in love with her ? " Taehyung just show his smile making Eunha happy and clap a hand to Taehyung .

" Finally , our cold prince got his dream girl . " Eunha singing with her own lyrics making Taehyung being shy  shy cat . He is blushing .

" But , I didn't sure if eomma and appa like her . I mean they already set up my future wife as soon as I graduate . " Eunha who is drinking a coffee is shock . She just spit out the coffee in front of her . Taehyung disgusted but he quickly wipe it away by using a tissue .

" Don't be too shock , Eunha-yah. " Taehyung remind her . Eunha chuckling cutely .

" But , isn't it too cruel ? I mean , you have a right to choose you own wife . Why uncle and auntie set up your future wife without knowing whether you like it or not ? " Eunha say as she thought about it . Taehyung grinning sweetly .

" I don't know . I don't really want to know . For me , Yerin is much important . " Eunha is disgusted and cringy . Taehyung is liking Yerin too much making Eunha jealous .

" When I want to find my own soulmate ? " Eunha said with a jealous tone . Taehyung laughed at Eunha who is pouting .

" You will , someday . Just chase your dream first . When the right time came , you will find your destiny . " Taehyung advicing the younger one . Eunha nodding as she understand .

" Huahhh ! I think I have to sleep now . Bye , Eunha-yah . Don't forget to wash those glass . " Taehyung said as he walked to upstairs . Eunha smiling and started to remember about Jungkook .

" If he didn't act like that to me , I think I wouldn't fall in love . "

🐰🐰🐰

        Eunha and Taehyung is walking inside the airport as both of them want to pick up their parents that are just arrived from vacation . Eunha is dressed with black hoodie and long black jeans . She also wear a cap . Meanwhile Taehyung wearing a short sleeve shirt and brown coat with long blue jeans . He also wear a non-glass sunglasses .

" Where is eomma ? Isn't them pretty late ? " Eunha asking as she is tired waiting at the chair where it given . Taehyung just silent .

" Eunha-yah ! " Someone call her name making Eunha turn to look at them . Taehyung also turned but then he annoyed . He look away . Eunbi and Jungkook is walking toward them .

" What are you doing here , Eunbi ? Aren't you supposed to go on date ? " Eunha starting to asking her as she remember that Eunbi couldn't accompany her due to a date .

" Ah , I want ask Jungkook to accompany me since he is insisted to meet our parents . Are they arrived yet ?" Eunha shake her head meaning for ' no ' . Eunha turn to Jungkook as she realizes that Jungkook is staring at her . He just smirking .

" I think I need to go to toilet . Your boyfriend seems to think that I bothered you guys . " Eunbi feel weird but she quickly look at Jungkook . Eunha awkwardly walked away .

" What are you doing ? You're making my relationship with Eunha become awkward . " Eunbi scolding Jungkook who is right now hugging her . He is smiling cutely.

" Don't get mad , Honey . I just feel uncomfortable when she is around . " Jungkook replied with aegyo making Eunbi smiled over his cuteness . Eunha heart was going to burst .

" Taehyung-ssi , I think I need to go to toilet. " Eunha said before walked away . Leaving Taehyung and the lovely couple.

          Eunha started to wondering alone in this big airport . Her excuse to go to toilet is a lie . She actually want to get out from the Eunbi and Jungkook lovey dovey . She feels hurt when he saw that . She hates this feeling . She had been try to move on. But , she already fall in love with him . He is his first love .

" Argh ! I shouldn't have this kind of feeling !" Eunha groaned slowly as she still realized , she is in public . Eunha saw cafe in front of her and decided to go there .

            She open the door and walking in with a smile plastered on her face . She take a seat beside the glasses . The waiter came and give her a menu book . Eunha open it and look inside . There's a lot of yummy food . But , due to her mood , she didn't feel like she want to eat .

" I want strawberry latte . And please pack a 2 Frozen Tiramisu and 3 Frozen Nutella cake . " Eunha said before she smiled to the waiter and started waiting .

        Her mind is blew to think about what would she do to get rid of Jungkook out if her mind . Eunha sighing heavily . She knew it her fault to fell in love with Jungkook . She shouldn't have done that at the first place . And she still confused , Eunbi still date Mingyu, right ? Why did she accept to be Jungkook's girlfriend ?

" Is Mingyu knew about this ? Argh ! Why should I care about them !? " Eunha suddenly shouted making the waiter who just came shocked . Eunha realizes that , she quickly stand up and bowed for an apologize .

" This is your order , madam . " Eunha pay the price and bowed again . The waiter just smiled .

" Gomawo . " Eunha said before she got out from the cafe with a big plastic that she is holding with a lefthand and her drink with her right-hand .

           Eunha still walking around as she didn't mind to come back to Taehyung and Eunbi that might be waiting for her . Eunha look around to find something . Then , her eyes caught something delicious . Her moods gone up and she running to the store . Eunha look the tteokkbokki shop . She loves tteokkbokki . Eunha walked to the counter .

" Yes , young girl . What would you like to order ? " Eunha still looking the menu and thinking what would she buy .

" I want yeopduk tteokkbokki with bacon on top and I also want chicken feet . Umm , I also want cheese kimbap and cheese stick . Can you please put an extra cheese on the tteokkbokki ? " The lady nodding started to sending the order to the cooker . Eunha still amazed . How can they sell tteokkbokki in airport . Isn't it incredible .

" Do you want to pack it ? " Eunha nodded and started waiting . She open her phone and shocked with a lot of message from Taehyung. Feeling guilty , she decides to call Taehyung .

" Yeobsayo . Yah ! Where are you going !? " Eunha smilling as soon as she heard the screamed .

" I just going for a walk . Relax , okay ! No need to shout . I'm not deaf yet . " Eunha replied as she leaned to the counter relaxly while waiting for her delicious tteokkbokki .

" Whatever ! Where are you right now !? Our parents will arrived sooner . You should better hurry , Eunha-yah. " Hearing that , making Eunha become so impatient . She even asked the cooker to cook fast . The lady just chuckling over Eunha cute face .

" I will arrived soon . Annyeong ! " Eunha ended the call an laybtge price quickly . She brought the foods with both of her hands . Even though , it's heavy . But , it her fault for buying too much things .

" Keep the changed ! " Eunha shouted as soon as she got our from the store . Her cute step were running to where she were before .

         Eunha started walking slowly as she afraid the foods might fall . Eunha breathed heavily and looking around . Most of people are looking at her and keep murmuring that she is cute. Eunha shy and try to fasten up her walks . As soon as she arrived , Taehyung quickly helping Eunha and flick her forehead afterwards .

" Ark ! Yah ! What's wrong with you !? " Eunha yelped in pain . Eunbi and Jungkook just watch . Eunha fight back by hitting his shoulder with her small fist .

" Where are you going earlier , shortie ? Did you know I am worried over here ? " Eunha started feeling guilty . She scratching her neck awkwardly .

" Didn't I told you , I go to toilet ? " Eunha tell Taehyung as she remember that he did tell Taehyung that she go to toilet , even though she doesn't even step inside the toilet .

" Yes , you're going to the toilet . But , then comeback with a bunch of food . " Jungkook interrupting them with a cynical smile . Eunha look at him sharply .

" Well , at least I didn't disturbing you . I know you didn't like me , but please don't think that I like you as friends. " Eunha fight back with a cynical tone . Eunbi just silent in the middle of their fight . Jungkook smirking .

" Stop ! Guys ! Our parents is coming . " Taehyung stops them making Jungkook glaring at Taehyung and Eunha . Eunbi looking at Jungkook and calm him down .

" I'm sorry for my sister , Jungkook-ah . " Eunbi said making Jungkook smile .

" Nevermind . I'm okay . "

           Eunbi smiling and look t her parents that are coming toward them. Jungkook looking at Eunha that holding Taehyung coat like a baby . His body heated up as he hate seeing those kind of scenes . Jungkook eyes change . His eyes turn into fire [ not real fire , some kind of mad eyes ] . Jungkook look away as try to calm himself .

" Eomma ! I miss you ! " Eunha running to her mother and hugged her tightly . Mrs. Jung smiling and hugging her daughter back . Eunbi also hugging her mother tightly .

" Eunbi-yaa , who is there with you ? " Mr. Jung asked as he saw a guy standing beside his daughter . Eunbi eyes looking at her father scaredly . 

" He is my boyfriend , Appa . "

____________________________
Vote ?
Comment ?
💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.6K 31
"You are mine and only mine. All rights reserved." You thought you knew him. From inside out. More than anyone else in the whole world. Oh, how you...
6.4K 391 25
"You will be mine" he said looking at her but his expression changed when he saw her smirking... A romantic story of a fearless , merciless and cold...
550K 25.2K 27
"He isn't just mad ... He's psychotic"29/18 You can run You can hide These are the things You'll love to do As expected when a psycho is after you...
17K 570 24
[Slow updates as I am busy in updating other story] "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰?" 𝐇𝐞...