The Forgotten Four [Completed]

By chaitali_14

Four boys on a mission to earn the trust back from her. (Under editing) ••• Published: June 2019 Completed:... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40: The End
41: Author to Reader ❣️
42
43
44:Bonus Chapter!
The Forgotten Four Over Again
Published!
45

33

12K 363 44
By chaitali_14

A/N: I wasn't supposed to update now but I am doing it. The special occasion is 100K VIEWS!!!!.. Thank you guys so much for the love. I hope I you'll like my book ahead of his too.
°°°

Flashback:- He clinged his jaw and took his phone out and placed it on my lap where there were some photos displayed on the screen.

It shocked me that the photos were about me, not only me but... Tony?

•••

The first picture was of me and Tony walking together. In the next one, our faces were only inches away as if we were about to kiss. In third and the last one, we were literally kissing each other. Our arms were wrapped around each other like a passionate physical intercourse.

I then looked at Ashton, "A-Ash... These-these are fake," I managed to mutter.

"Fake?" He looked at me giving me a loopsided smile, unimpressed.  Looked away as his fake smile fell and he clinged his jaw.

"Yes Ashton! This never happened," I shouted. "it's Photoshopped,"

"Bullshit!" He yelled. I aggressively pushed him off of the couch as he stumbled on the floor with a frown. I threw the phone on his stomach which in response, he yelped. I was a madwomen by now.

"is this the reason why you closed me off for so long?" I shouted and gripped my hairs, "you fucking idiot!"

"Aana—" he started but I cut him off.

"Ash!" I sat down infront of him on the floor, "Tony and me are only friends. Infact he's the only friend I have in school. We've nothing like that between us, nothing!"

Ashton got up in a sitting position with the help of his elbow. His facial expressions were both frowned and confused.

"but, the photos—"

"It's 21st century Ashton. Photoshop isn't a big deal. The first photo is when Tony came to meet my dad at the hospital and I gave him a company as he left. The second one is when we were just talking at school and someone had Photoshopped it making us look closer and the third one is of us kissing. You and I, Ash! they just Photoshopped your face from his!"

"The fuck?" He mumbled and picked the phone from the floor and zoomed into the third photo. When realisation hit him, he was wide eyed. "You-you're right," he mumbled. "it's me." he was embarrassed.

Hell he should be!

"No shit Sherlock," I mumbled looking away.

I couldn't believe that I spent three hours in the freaking cold in 11°c outside with just shorts and thin clothes on at night for this shit.

"Oh god! oh my god! I'm so sorry," he suddenly held my face in both his hands throwing his phone away, "I'm stupid. I'm so sorry Aana. I'm so sorry," he repeatedly apologized.

I pushed his hand away in annoyance. My eyes leaked tears and my throat was chocked up trying to hold back my sobs.

"Aana.. look at me," he said softly.

But I kept my eyes locked into space. Forgiveness wasn't in his favor now. When he got no response, he pulled me closer and pressed my head against his chest gently. Now, I couldn't hold back anymore and started sobbing.

"I'm so stupid. I trusted these fucking photos. I should have trusted you instead,"

Now I silently cried into his chest. How could he not trust me.

"You abandoned me, Ash," I cried.

He cupped the back of my head with one hand and rubbed soothing circles on my back with other. He was standing on his knees whereas I was collapsed on the floor, my head buried into his lower chest.

"I know, I'm so sorry," he apologized "these pics were so frustrating, I couldn't think of anything else. I don't know what happened to me. I'm so sorry. I'm the worst person ever. You don't deserve me."

"People like Ashton aren't worth a beautiful girl like you" 

Poppy's comment echoed in my head. But I shook my head. Poppy's words were playing with my mind.

I pulled away and looked at him, "who send you these pictures?" I asked.

He looked at me for a second or two, still wide eyed and comfused. But then his eyes searched for his phone, and when he found them, he went into the contact list and showed me some messages for an unknown number.

"These.." he told me.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"I don't know, even the truecaller couldn't detect the number,"

"Ash this is serious. Someone is trying to pull us apart,"

"Fuck!" He gripped his hairs in his fists in frustration.

I gently held both his hands and pulled them down, "calm down, now we know what's the truth is,"

He nodded and sat down beside me crossing his legs and took deep breaths holding both my hands in his. My eyes trailed up to the clock on the wall and my eyes widened.

"god! The school has started and... Oh my god!" I stood up but suddenly felt dizzy and stumbled back but Ashton caught me and put me on his lap instead.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked worriedly as I pressed the side of my head against his shoulder.

"Yeah... I just got a little dizzy,"

He felt my forehead with one hand and the other held me tight against his body, "you're better but not fully. Actually when you fell asleep, I called Mum and told her that you were sick and she told me that one of your brothers will come and pick you up in the afternoon,"

I gave a half nod in response and closed my eyes, feeling safer in his arms. I felt myself being lifted up. Ashton carried me upstairs and within a matter of time, he laid me on his bed. He covered me with a warm blanket and sat beside my head resting his back at the bed rest. I felt his fingers brush my hairs, which started lulling me to slumber. But then he stopped.

"Um, Aana.." I opened my eyes and looked up at him tiredly.

"Can you stay wake for a while. I'll make something to eat for you and then you can sleep,"

"Where's your dad and sister?" I found myself ask.

"Dad is on a business trip and he took Olivia with him too," I nodded with the information closing my eyes, trying to take a small nap. He kissed my head and left just to come back with a tray of food after about fifteen minutes. He kept the tray on the night stand and helped me sit up resting my back at the bed frame.

"I'll feed you," he whispered and took the tray on his lap.

I laughed mildly, "school's bad boy going soft?" He shook his head smiling and fed me a spoon full of cereal.

"I feel like an asshole for doing that shit on you. And I shouldn't have treated you back there in the jailour's closet,"

"That was kinda hot,"

He looked at me crazily and let out a   raspy laugh. After more ten minutes, the cereal bowl was empty. Ashton gave me a pill for fever and then told me to sleep. He was sitting beside me the whole time.

I slept for a good amount of time until I felt gently patting on my forehead by someone's tough palm. It was sooting and oddly familiar. I peaked my eyes open and found Robbie sitting where Ashton was earlier before I fell asleep. He was looking at Ashton who was leaning against the door frame, Robbie's hand was involuntarily patting my head.

"And thats what happ—" Ashton stopped mid-sentence when he saw me waking up.

"Hey.." he smiled at me, his hands were crossed against his chest lazily.

I smiled back at him and then looked up at my brother who was already looking at me with a found smile. Robbie leaned down and gave my forehead a loving kiss. 

"How are you feeling now?" He asked leaning away.

"Much better," I said honestly and sat up.

"Ashton told me what happened earlier. Don't worry about that, I'll tell Venky about it. He'll take care of everything," I nodded at him, feeling relaxed with the information.

"Go freshen up, we're going home now," Robbie patted my hand which was on my lap covered with a thick sky blue blanket.

"Okay," I whispered to him and got off the bed. Ashton immediately walked forward and wrapped his arm around me, his hand trailed up my forehead pulling away.

I 'tsked, "Ash, I'm fine."

"Well.." he paused and looked down uneasily taking his hand away from my forehead. "you're weren't before, which was because if me,"

"Stop blaming yourself, I forgive you, Ash."

"About that..." Robbie's stern voice said from our back. We faced an un-impressed Robbie.

"You come here," Robbie beckoned Ashton.

Ashton walked towards him and stood eye level with him.

"If you want to date my sister, you need to trust on her first," Robbie said, it was more of trying to make Ashton understand, it wasn't even scolding.

"Yes sir," Ashton nodded.

"It's Robbie for you," both of them smiled. I sighed in satisfaction and sat down on the bed again observing them fondly.

"Ashton, I know that there'll be misunderstandings and ups and downs. Every relations go through it, it's the most normal thing ever. But that doesn't mean you'll back away like that. Fight for what you want. Silence isn't the answer for things," Robbie said to Ashton in a responsible big brother tone.

Ashton nodded, "I'm sorry, now I understand. Thanks though, I'll keep that in mind for the rest of my life,"

They nodded smiling and hugged it out.

•••

Thanks for reading. Leave a vote if you liked this chapter 💓

There's a special announcement in my conversation section. Go to my profile to know what it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
384K 10.2K 39
[COMPLETED] Alexis Winter and Alexander Wilson Gonzalez are twins. With Alexander being the older twin. They live with their mother, Anna Gonzalez...
Abandoned By Sophia Aria

General Fiction

775K 23.5K 57
Madeline Reed didn't have an easy life. She was found abandoned on the side of the road when she was only four years old. She doesn't remember who l...
595K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!