Darling In The Stranxx || 016...

By ShitsAndOrGiggles

|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
...The End...

Chapter 32

557 13 3
By ShitsAndOrGiggles

"Ichigo, can you stop by that hidden bathroom stall right there?" Zorome points at a specific location where Ichigo was able to locate it easily and then park their car nearby it.

"Anyone else?" She turns her head, asking the rest of the crew. They all shake their head as a no as Zorome quickly walks in there.

"Why do I have a feeling my experience with this toilet is going to be worse than Futoshi's diarrhea situation." He talks to himself, in case you didn't know, Futoshi once had a bad stomach ache and absolutely wrecked the boy's bathroom toilet. The janitor had to clean up and threw up 5 times before eventually quitting his job and move on to be a garbage man.

Zorome opens the door and spots no toilet, "Where is the toilet?!" He looks around a dug up hole that was suppose to be a toilet. "Wait don't tell me..." His brain starts to get why there was no toilet. There was a poop in the dug up hole and eventually was blew away by the wind.

"OHH MYYY GODDDD! This is no ordinary toilet like our school! This toilet uses wind and air! The air is so dry that the poop loses its moisture and eventually succumbs to the dry air and the wind blows it away. I could be inhaling it right now! EEEKKK!" Zorome quickly walks out of the disgusting stall.

He looks to his right to see that Ichigo and the rest are still there, "I'm not like Futoshi who is picky about bathroom toilets but I think I'll just wait until we get into a hotel." He then looks to his left and sees a wall plugin that people normally use to charge their phones.

"You think I'm gonna fall for this obvious prank? We are in the middle of nowhere and you expect me to fall for this? I'll even touch it to make sure though." Zorome slowly touches it..

*ZAAAAAPPPP*

The wall plugin somehow electrocutes Zorome, causing an extreme amount of pain and almost stops his heart. "That hurt! What the hell is that thing? Whatever, I'm gonna head back now."

As Zorome heads back into the car, a woman was behind the rock smirking...

"I got him..." She says, lighting up a cigarette.

...

The next day, the Darling Crusaders eventually found a hotel and all of them slept in the same room. Everyone was up besides Zorome who was still tired.

"Wake up dear, we are going now." Miku whispers into his ear, her voice almost calming Zorome down. This did the opposite and made Zorome fall asleep. "Never mind then idiot!" She pouts and walks away.

With that shout, Zorome finally woke up. "Huh? Why are there metal spoons and forks on me? Did I mention we had a huge feast?" Zorome attempts to take off the spoons and forks off his back.

"Whatever, I'm gonna get out of this place and head to Hiro and the rest." Zorome gets up, he sees the keys to the door and grabs it.

*THUMP*

A metal chair with rolling tires touches his ass. "What the hell?! Who did that?!" He looks around his surroundings and sees no one but his mirror reflection. "What a weird hotel, first the metal spoons and forks and now this metal chair. Why is everything attracted to me all metal? Well besides Miku." He locks the door with the hotel key and heads to Hiro.

"Have you seen that guy? He is pretty cute isn't he?" A pair of girls walk by him. As soon as Zorome was behind them, the metal buttons of the girl's skirt somehow raises up towards Zorome's shoulder.

"AHHH! Pervert!" The girl says.

"What?" Zorome was then proceeded to be slap 2 times by the 2 girls. "What were their problems? Sheesh." Zorome then passes by an old lady. She had the same skirt as the girl he just passed by. Then the skirt raises upwards again, this time a positive reaction.

"Oh my young man. Didn't know you were interested in woman like me?" The old lady had tons of makeup on her.

Zorome walks back a few steps, "It is not like that! I don't know how but it was an accident!" Zorome runs away and coincidentally bumps into Futoshi making him fall back.

"Oh hey Zorome, I was told to check for you and looks like my job was easy." Futoshi eats a bag of chips as usual.

"Yeah yeah, now we should get going." Zorome slowly gets up, rubbing his face and the back of his head from the pain.

"Ooh a charger input! Ima touch it." Futoshi's mind was right and he eventually touches it.

*ZZZAAAPP*

"Futoshi are you okay??" Zorome checks on him when it was suppose to be Futoshi's job.

He responds. "Yes."

"The same thing happened to me yesterday when I attempted to use the bathroom." Zorome feels something touches his chest. It was Futoshi's face.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He tries to get Futoshi off.

"I'm trying to get off! My face somehow is magnetic to yours!"

"Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about-!" A lightbulb bursted into pieces on top of Zorome's head.

"It all makes sense! I touched that thing and was electrocuted! Now I have metal objects attracted to me! Those forks and spoons were just enough evidence. But if Futoshi touched it as well and magnets are attracted to each other, then that means..." Both their minds snap.

Silence...

Then 2 people running away from each other but the magnetism between them was stronger than them. "Crap! This is the work of an enemy Stranxx! We have to hop foot outside the hotel and find her!"

Before Futoshi was about to agree, a lady with amazing legs appears right before them. "Ahahaha! My name is Mariah! I got you both now! My Stranxx is to make people living magnets and eventually you 2 idiots will then mush together, breaking your bones and mixing your body fluids and such right in front of your comrades!" The pretty lady with amazing legs runs away from them.

"Get her!" Zorome and Futoshi's cheeks were touching each other, making them unable to go full speed.

...

As Futoshi and Zorome were close to catching Mariah right in her tracks, their magnetism seems to grow stronger just not by being in her range, but by time. "Futoshi! Our magnetism between each other is getting stronger! We have to do something about it! We can catch her later but right now in order to catch her, we need to get off each other." Zorome lays his back by a wall.

"Hey kid! Get the heck outta here! We are just dancing." Zorome tells a random kid to screw off, the kid does as he is told. Or does he?

"Now get off by lowering your head off my body." Futoshi does what he is told. But as soon as Futoshi's head was close to Zorome's crouch, he stops.

"W-What is wrong Futoshi? Be quicker!" He yells at him.

Futoshi hesitates, "Don't you think this position seems a bit weird as people say it?"

"N-No one is looking! So be quick-"

The kid brought more friends.

"GAHH! The kid brought more of his friends! Futoshi! Stop looking like you're giving me a blowjob and hurry up!" Zorome starts to shake his crouch as well.

"Easier said then done! AUGGHH! This isn't the role I was assigned by! I'm not meant to be your prostitute." Futoshi shakes his head, making him look like he was actually giving Zorome a blow job.

"Enough of this! I'll just turn back!" Zorome slowly turns to his back.

"No wait! You're moving too fast!"

*ZAP*

The opposite side of the magnet, meaning Zorome's back pushes Futoshi's magnetism away a few feet.

"Yes!"

"I'm so glad."

But then they felt like they were coming back together. And then..

*BAM!*

They were now in a doggystyle position. Futoshi's crouch was touching Zorome's ass cheeks.

"HEEEEKK! Get off you fucking bastard!" Zorome shakes his butt more, making it worse.

"Don't do that! If you do then that means-!" They all stop for a bit of silence.

"What's that poking me?" Zorome asks him. "Uhhh."

"You fucking gay bastard! I can feel it getting bigger! AHHHHHHH HELP ME MIKUUUU!"

"Ahh!" A feminine voice alerts them 2, not Miku which was a relief.

"Eek! It's the old lady that was easily seduced by a mistaken act!" Zorome sees her eyes twitching and her fingers pointing. Her left hand was pointing and the right hand had a crane which supported her walking. If you forgot, this was the old lady that Zorome supposedly lifted up her skirt.

"I thought you were a kind young gentlemen that was interested with old women like me. BUT TO THINK YOU WERE INTERESTED BY THIS FITHLY ACT! I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU! YOU CHEATING BASTARD!" She runs towards them with her crane ready to hit Zorome.

"Hurry up Futoshi! I'm really actually starting to cry!" Zorome tears stream out of his eyes.

"You cheating bastard! Hiyah! Hiyah!" The old woman hits Zorome in the head multiple times in the head.

"Ow! Me too?! This is a complete misunderstanding ma'am." Futoshi starts to also get hit by her crane. With all his might, he finally gets rid of their magnetism and both run away from the old woman, both crying.

"Cheating bastard!" Her last words to the crying best friends.

"Who cares about that old lady! We need to end this Mariah's life and then we can finally be free from homophobic acts." Zorome sees her sitting by a seat.

"You get to the other side by going around her and I'll approach her and distract her!" Futoshi goes right and Zorome goes straight ahead to the woman.

But difficulties happen as bikes, can of beans, a fake jewelry that a man proposed to a woman, a set of teeth with one golden. This weight of these objects slow Zorome down.

Futoshi on the other hand is faced with the same situation.

"Looks like you finally caught up to me? Oh my? Did your friend die already? Ahahah!" Mariah laughs with the most insane way.

"Look right behind you." Mariah goes shocking mode and looks behind her to see Futoshi with bikes and stop signs.

"This is a pincer attack, give up." Futoshi says, slowly walking towards her as well as Zorome.

"Hehe HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mariah still laughs, confusing the 2. "Look above you!" They both look above to see electric wires.

"Oh shit." Both Zorome and Futoshi say simultaneously.

"And here is a knife to end both of your lives easily! I win! Lord Gio will reward me for sure!" Mariah throws a knife that cuts off the electric wires. "These wires are attracted to magnets! The electricity in them will fry you up!"

"Crap! Sticky Finger!" Futoshi uses Sticky Finger to punch a chunk of road off, he grabs the blown off piece that was bigger than his body. Sticky Fingers then punches the chunk of concrete and forms a zipper. The electric wires enter the zipper and Futoshi is unharmed.

On the other hand, Zorome has trouble using Areosmith to blow off the wires with his bullets. "The wires are so close to me! If I use a middle! I'll blow up myself too!"

"Zorome, to be honest. You are quiet the charm that most men don't have. You are strong willed, determined and quite handsome. If only we met in different circumstances, I wouldn't mind dating you at all." Mariah confesses.

"If so, then why not let all of this hatred go? You can be mine as long as you let me live. Spare Futoshi's life too."

"No, I think I wouldn't. Lord Gio is definitely more handsome than you of course, if you didn't realize Lord Gio has actual muscles."

"E-Even though I'm begging you?" Zorome looks like he was actually about to cry.

"Like I said, you will die."

"Even though I'm really really begging you!?" Zorome cries out.

"You're too persistent, fool.." Mariah harshly says.

"Then I guess it is over for you then, young lady.."

"What?!" Mariah's attention focuses on Zorome.

"Here we go!" Zorome jumps up, Mariah realizes that the electric wires were all gone. Slowly, her brain realizes something. Futoshi..

"Shit!" She turns back to see Futoshi flying towards at her.

"HMMM!!!" Zorome and Futoshi with the bikes and metal objects on their body due to the magnetism, crush Mariah's body into just a mesh of flesh.

"I told you already! This was a pincer attack! Your luck ran out as soon as you were surrounded by us! We gave you so many chances but here you were now!" All of the metal objects on both Futoshi and Zorome drops to the floor. Everyone looks at them like they were idiots.

Futoshi wipes the dust off his clothing. Zorome checks his hair on a rear view mirror that was on Futoshi's back not long ago.

"Man I'm hungry, should we get something to eat Zorome?" asked Futoshi.

"You just ate a huge bag of chips."

"But I'm still hungry!"

"I'll buy you it if you can forget about what happen with that old lady and the kids! Don't tell the guys okay?!" Zorome yells at him, breathing really hard.

"Promise."

"Okay let's go."

"Shit eating bitches! Augh!"

Mariah
All of her bones are broken

Retire!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
3.3K 241 39
Waking up in the world of Franxx and being forced into a game of 'Gods' with multiple penalties imposed on him was not a cup of tea for Ryo. With a l...
114K 2.6K 72
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
736 25 15
¡ONGOING! ⚠️REMAKE⚠️ A/N: "I am remaking this story, if you want to read the original then it's still up!" ...