My Darling Fawn~ (Alastor x R...

By ffttqrs

This is a story where you basically are figuring out the mysteries of the past as you read. Nothing will be d... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9

3

502 11 2
By ffttqrs

I gasped as the sound of shouting woke me up from my nap.

"Bebette! Dinner's done! We're having Gumbo!" I faintly heard from the kitchen.

"I-I come coming Nonc!" 

Straightening my dress I trotted down the stairs and sat at the dining table.

"So how was your nap?" My uncle started in conversation 

"It was pleasant." I replied.

"Do you still want ice cream?"

"Not really anymore" I replied  as I took a big spoonful of delicious Gumbo.

"That's alright, I was supposed to work tonight anyways."

"Sorry Nonc.."

"S' Alright. Don't worry about the bowl." He said causing me to stop picking up my now empty bowl of Gumbo.

"I'm gonna get changed, probably sleep till morning."

I heard a faint "mmhm" from the kitchen so I made my way upstairs and got into my night gown. I traced it's dark red laces as I slipped on my cotton slippers, then proceeded to sit at my dresser.

I gently brushed through my small knots and dozed off into my thoughts.

"Alastor dear, where are we going? I giggled, whilst looking at our linked arms.

"I've told you already Sha, I want you to meet a friend of mine." Alastor replied.

It had been a month, my father is yet to know of my relationship with Alastor, and i'm sure he'll have a word or two to say about the kiss me and him had shared.

I sighed and looked up to him. He in return placed another had on my arm and kept leading me.

Although it's only been a month I've only found my self falling deeper in love with Alastor, he was so charming, so mysterious~ I just had to know more about him!

"We're here darling!" Alastor excitedly exclaimed.

"Where exactly is here?" I asked looking up at him questioningly.

I gazed around the area, it looked to be some sort of club near the center of the town, looking around I saw hundreds  of men, women, and children walking the streets, and greeting each other as they passed. 

I looked toward the club, the exterior was and off white color and lights lit up the dark sky, jazz was pouring through the windows, the beat causing Alastor to dance a bit as he led me through the doors.

As we entered it got louder, the music was so enthralling, I stared to shake a little to the beat as Alastor led me to a booth at the front of the bar. 

Alastor was tapping his feet to the sound of the jazz, whilst he was distracted I took a chance to look around the club.

There was a big stretch stage in the middle of the club, to the right of it was a bar crowded with people. As was the restroom on the opposite side of the club, the rest of the white and gold themed club was booths filled with people.

"Darling?" I heard Alastor speak.

Snapping out of my thoughts I looked to Alastor expectantly.

"Are you okay?" He asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm okay." I replied taking his hand of my shoulder, and nuzzling my face into his hand.

He blushed and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. Then he pulled me in for a quick peck.

He pulled away and his face lit up.

"Ah! Husker my good friend!" He exclaimed looking behind me.

I turned my head to see the person he was talking to. It was and older looking man, he appered to be grumpy, and he had a whole bottle of Bourbon in his hand.

He looked at Alastor, and then to me, smiling very slightly.

"Please sit!" Alastor said standing up to shake his hand, then motioning toward the  seat across from us.

"Thanks.." He sighed as he sat, taking a swig of his bottle.

"Um, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." I said offering my hand.

He took the offer thankfully and placed a kiss to my hand. I could feel Alastors eyes burning in to "Huskers" forehead.

He looked up smugly to Alastor before taking another swig.

"Nice to meet you to doll" Husker said with a wink as he tipped his hat a little.

After that little glare war a waiter brought Alastor a whiskey. I guess he frequents here often, I thought to my self getting a little upset.

Suddenly the lights dropped and a submissive tune played throughout the bar, making everyone's heads turn towards the stage.

Whistles could be heard throughout the bar as a short curvy woman in a very reveling dress walked out from behind the curtain.

I looked to Alastor to see what he thought, he was staring at the stage intently and smiling. I scoffed and crossed my arms, of course he wouldn't notice. She wasn't even that pretty! 

I reluctantly looked up to the stage once more, she was singing and swaying her body obviously to catch mens attention.

Looking back to Alastor, his smile was wider, and he was still staring.

I glared up to the woman on the stage, she was really getting on my last nerve. But what she did next made my blood boil. 

She got on her arms and knees and crawled up to Alastor! Literally putting her breasts in his face with her finger under his chin to keep his eyes at her chest! 

I grabbed the whiskey the waiter had brought to our table and splashed it in her face, then gave Alastor a hearty slap across the face, grabbing all my things and storming out of the bar swiftly.

I was so angry i could barely hear Alastor calling out to me. 

Anger, confusion, and anxiety was all I felt. Did I over react? What's gonna happen after this, she was obviously well liked.

"Y/N!" I heard Alastor chasing behind me.

Ugh! my head was pounding from all of the events that just happened. If I was right and Alastor did frequent this place often, who knows what other things that slut did with him! Or worse! was I the side woman?

"Y/N! Darling slow down!" Alastor called again.

I noticed that i broke into a sprint, salty tears rolling down my face.

I wanted so badly to go home, but my father was there. 

I turned into the forest clearing, I just need a moment to compose my thoughts.

"Goodness sake Y/N! Let me explain!" 

Let him explain! That means he does know that bitch! 

More tears rolled down my face. I saw a barbed wire in the distance, behind it was a luscious field of green grass, and a few cows.

Nearing the barbed wire fence I jumped over it, rolling on the ground on the other side, thankfly with no cuts. But Alastor had the same idea and was soon on top of me.

"Cher!" He panted.

I breathed heavily from beneath him.

"Get off me!" I shouted trying to get out of his grasp.

"No! can you just give me a minute to explain!" He shouted back pinning me to the ground.

I started kicking and squirming.

"Hey- stop fighting- Y/N!" He said hesitating as he tried to keep me in his arms, clearly conflicted.

"No! No I won't stop!" I screamed wiggling more hot tears pouring out of my eyes.

I continued to scream trying to free myself, obviously making Alastor frighted, probably because on lookers may think something else of the situation.  

Suddenly he slammed his lips into mine, I continued to cry but melted into the kiss anyways causing me to quiet down.

He pulled away and wiped my tears, pulling my hair away from my face gently.

"Darling? Can we talk now?" He pleaded, sitting up and pulling me onto his lap.

I nodded looking to him with glossy eyes.

"The woman in the bar, her name is Mimzy. I've known her for two years and nothing has nor will happen between us." He spoke calmly.

"I'm sorry for the way she acted, I guess we're just.. Comfortable?" He began.

"I was planning on introducing you both today.. Guess not! Maybe another day." He chuckled.

I laughed along.

"So are we alright now dear?" He asked.

"Yes, we're alright now."

"Good, you mean so much to me already."

"And you must show me that side to you again! So feisty~" He said placing a kiss to my forehead.

I chuckled. 

"Alastor?"

"Yes Cher?"

"I love you."

Wow this chapter was drammmaticccc. I apologize for the long wait I was doing midterms! But i'm officially on break now! And I hope I can get more chapters out over this next two weeks and a half! Have a lovely Holiday! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 578 10
- Yandere Alastor x Fem Reader - - - - After living with Alexithymia and Depression for 21 years Y/n is finally calling quits and is deciding to end...
63.3K 1.2K 13
- No direct smut. Steamy content at most people. - Canon says that Alastor is Ace, but, if you request something different, I won't hesitate to write...
212K 6.4K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
7.6K 181 31
When an angel falls from heaven and finds herself in the Hazbin Hotel, she eventually falls in love with Alastor- a deer demon with a dark secret. ~~...