4

Finally done brushing through my hair I realized I had been dozed off for a little longer then I'd like.

The sun was now completely done and I could no longer hear my uncles presence in the house.

I wanted so badly to sleep but I simply couldn't no matter how much I tried tossing and turning in bed.

Perhaps I should just take a walk, I thought to myself.

I quietly creeped down the stairs as if to not disturb the silence.

Turning the nob to the back door I made my way to the woodland behind my house.

I kept walking, checking my surroundings, and the floor in case I would slip, or step in a bear trap.

And that's when I saw it.

A barbed wire fence, gleaming in the dark.

I grabbed my head, to many feelings came to me at once.

No, no, no, no!

It was to much for me to handle, to many memories, my brain, my heart, it's aching.

My legs felt weak.

Then all I saw was black.

"I love you too Cher~"

It took me a moment to comprehend what he had just said.

"You- You do?" I spoke feelings welling up inside my chest.

Alastor nodded and gently pulled my face towards his, giving me a passionate kiss.

"Shall we tell your father in the morning?" He asked.

"Wait. You want to tell my father? Alastor I don't think he'd react well-" I couldn't finish my sentence before Alastor placed a finger to my lips, hushing me.

I gave him an annoyed glare. I don't like being hushed.

"Darling, was I was seventeen I left my parents and moved to Louisiana, they're, dead to me~" He chuckled.

"What's that have to do with telling my father?" I asked arms crossed.

He chipped up, "It means, you're a grown woman, and you're father can no longer decide for you." He abruptly spoke.

"I'm an eighteen year old, not married, woman. I'm pretty sure that until you put a ring on it, I'm under daddy's control." I proved back.

He blushed and tried to compose himself.

"Let's not get hasty dear~ But you have a point.-"

"It still doesn't change my mind about telling your father." He continued.

I sighed in defeat.

"Fine. But you better be on your best behavior." I said smiling and poking his nose.

He chuckled and moved my finger towards his lips, placing a sweet kiss on it.

"I truly do love you Y/N."

Liar....

I woke up to a brighter sky, dawn perhaps. I was laying on my back, I felt damp, and my head was sore.

I looked around confused. The last thing I remember...

My head shot up, I looked to where the barbed wire fence was, but it wasn't there.

Of course, how could I forget, that fence was taken down so the cattle had more space to graze.

But I could've sworn I had seen it.