The Major's Darling

Da CharmingQueen1

Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom... Altro

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2: Lunch
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 11: Wedding prep.
Wedding Day/Honeymoon:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Epilogue: 10 years later

Chapter 10:

3.6K 74 4
Da CharmingQueen1

Brinley's POV:
I have date night with Jasper tonight. It has been 6 months since I woke up after the transformation. Rosalie has since apoligized and explained her jealousy torwards the oppurtunity that I had gotten that she didn't get. Our babies look about 8 now. Elisabeth has a mix of our hair colors. It's a little darker than Jasper's, and she has pretty green eyes. Jayden has my medium brown hair color and the same green eyes. I finished getting ready for my date. I wore:

We go on a walk into the forrest and I can't see anything since Jasper put a blindfold on me. He leads me down the path and he stops. He says, "Darling, you can take the blindfold off now."

I see candles around the forrest floor and they spell, "Marry Me?"

I turn around to see Jasper down on one knee with a ring. I say, "Yes!!!!"

He stands up and kisses me. He then slips the ring on my finger.

Ring:

I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss him again. I say, "So my fiancee what would you like to do now?"

He kisses me and we makeout for a while and we pull away and I say, "Later. Jazz, have you forgiven yourself for what had happened at the party? You can tell me, I won't be mad."

Jasper says softly, "Honestly, no. I should have been in control, you were."

I say, "I fed before the party. Her blood doesn't bother me. I was surprised that Edward threw her back into a table with glass plates and she cut her arm. That was stupid of him, but like any other human you normally put your finger in your mouth."

Jazz says, "It was stupid, but I should've been with you when you went to go hunt."

I say, "Jazzy Poo, you had it the worst in there. You felt every single one of our emtions being clouded with blood lust and you snapped."

He growls at me and says, "I hate the Poo part of that name."

I giggle at him. I sigh and say, "I really liked Forks."

Jasper says, "So do I. I met you there. We had our kids there. Hopefully get married there."

I smile and say, "That sounds like a plan. I'll be the one in white."

Jasper smirks and huskily states, "That was very convincing. Now to our unfinished plans. ,,,"

He swoops me into his arms and kisses me passionately and since breathing isn't an issue we made out for a long time. We didn't go all the way. I'm Joking. It's me and Jasper. Of course we went the whole way. I got to be on top since I can hold him down with my newborn strength. ;)

We finally made our way back to the house and when we walk in Alice squeals and states, "I'M SO EXCITED!!! I want to plan your wedding."

I clear my throat and she stops. I say, "IF I let you plan MY wedding. Everything goes through ME, I can veto anything I want to and you can't complain nor go over my head. Jasper can, but he doesn't get very far with that cateogory. I have the one thing he wants in his life."

Jasper says, "Darlin' what's that?"

Emmett says, "SEX!"

I smirk and cheekily state, "Well, I was going to say my heart, but that covers it too. There is no shortage in that category."

Jasper walks behind me and holds my waist and kisses the side of my head. I am very content with this life. My babies are growing quickly, but I'm not overly concerned with that since they are part vampire and they'll probably live forever. I think I want to have the wedding in May before graduation. I say, "Jasper? What do you think about May?"

Jasper says, "I love the springtime for a wedding. What day?"

I say, "What about the 19th?"

Emmett says, "Century"

I start to laugh and Jasper pouts at me and I snuggle into his chest and he stares Emmett down. I turn into him and hug his waist and he kisses the top of my head and I see my babies run in the room and I pick up my daughter and I hold her and Jayden stands by his father. Alice is just smiling at the talk of our wedding but then pouts that she doesn't have free rein on my wedding day. Alice runs to her room and I'm guessing she has a binder of things she wants to run by me and have my opinions on things. I tell Elisabeth and Jayden, "Mommy and Daddy are getting married. Elisa you are going to be the flower girl and Jayden is going to be the ring bearer. You are going to toss flowers on the ailse before I walk down it. Jayden is going to be seated in the front row and he will hold the rings for us and bring them when it is time."

She smiles and says, "Can I match you?"

I smile and look at my daughter's hopeful face and say, "We will try to make that happen, but we will see if something will catch our eye and is unique."

She smiles and says, "Yay! Shopping!"

Our little miracles run off into the other room to play and Jasper hugs my waist and buries his head into my neck and plants a few kisses here and there, and I giggle at him and play with his hair. He purrs at me and only I hear it and he holds me tighter to him. I whisper lowly, "I love you."

He plants a kiss on my neck again and mumbles, "I love you too."

I say, "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

I hear 'yeah's'. Nobody is totally happy right now because Eddie isn't here. He left once we got here and his only decision that he had made is to be alone. He calls us now and then, but he's miserable to say the least. Emmett rearranges the living room and Jasper picks me up cauing me to squeal and he places us on the loveseat. Emmett mumbles, "I wanted that spot."

I hear the slap on Emmett's head from Rose. Damn. She hits hard. Well, so do I. I lay on top of Jasper and I study his face. The curves of his cheekbone, his lips, his nose, and everything else I want to memorize it all. I know that he knows that I'm watching him but he's paying attention to the movie and I pout. I know he noticed it and my mood change but he doesn't know what I'm going to do. I turn and lay on his side and then I put my arm on his delicious abs and then I slowly move my hand down lower and he grabs mine andgives me a pointed look and he moves me so my head is at his neck and he kisses my head. I hear little feet and Rose and I jump up and go to my babies. She treats them like her own and I definitely appreciate the help. Elisabeth and Jayden say, "Mommy, I'm hungry."

I smile and say, "What would you like for dinner?"

They look deep in thought and say, "Chicken nuggets and tater tots."

Rosalie looks at me and says, "Just like their mother."

I wink at her. We go to the kitchen and I make them some chicken nuggets and tater tots in the oven. I watch them eat and see the joy in their faces and I fondly remember what they taste like and why I had loved to eat them and french fries. I miss Nutella and coffee. I see Jasper walk in and he holds my waist and asks me, "What's wrong, Darling?"

I state, "I miss food."

He chuckles at me and says, "Why don't you try it. It tastes like dirt but it'll get your mind off of it."

I say, "But I don't want dirt in my mouth."

He smirks and I smack his head. He says, "What?"

I give him a pointed look and say, "You know what. Not in front of the kids. "

Jasper chuckles and I smck him again and he says, "What?"

I look at him and Emmett says, "Man, stop being horny and listen to your woman and she'll stop hitting you. (smack sound) OW! Rosie!"

I stiffle a giggle at him. I say, "You'll mess up at some point and I'll be able to hit you then."

I admire the engagment ring and Jasper holds my waist and says, "The diamonds were in my grandma's engagement ring. My grandpa had a bit of extra money lying around and he made sure to get her a very nice ring at the time and we had all kept it in great condition. The love they had for each other was each other's greatest gift. She gifted this ring to my father who proposed to my mother with it and she gave it to me before I went to the war and I kept it with me ever since. It's like having a piece of her with me. But I decided that I wanted to give it to you and put a modern take on it. So I added the sapphire and some extra diamonds on the band."

I feel like I'm going to start crying and Jasper holds me and I say, "I love it. It's a perfect mixture of the old and the new. I bet they were some amazing people, Jasper. You are very old by the way. Our kids should call you grandpa."

Jasper's face morphs into disgust and he tightens his hold on me and then tickles me and I push him to the floor. Newborn strength rules. Jasper smiles and he flips us over and he kisses me. he pulls away and says, "I'm excited to call you my wife."

I smile an say, "I'm excited to call you my soon-to-be husband. I love you."

Jasper smiles and says, "I love you too, Brinley."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

8.9K 308 21
"Why would you stay with me when I could hurt you at any second?" "I know you could never hurt me." _______________________________________________ C...
558K 15.6K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ κ’± - Μ₯ΫͺΝ™ΫͺΛšβ”Šβ› π‘π„πƒπ€πŒπ€ππ‚π˜ βœβ”ŠΛš Μ₯ΫͺΝ™Ϋͺβ—Œ β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
51.5K 1K 14
Alethea was once a part of the Cullen Family. However, she mysteriously disappears. Centuries later, Renesmee is born. Noticing the similarities bet...
218K 4.9K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...