✾ Scintilla ✾ Joey Tribbiani

By Ahhhahhhahhh_

Allison Jacobs is like a sister to the Gellers. She's looking for love in all the wrong places, only for it t... More

⤛Scintilla⤜
✥The One Where Monica Gets a New Roomate ✥
❉ The One With The Sonogram At The End ❉
✹ The One With The Thumb ✹
✿ The One With George Stephanopoulos ✿
✶The One With The Blackout ✶ Part 1
2020 Changes
☆The One With The Blackout ☆ Part 2
✭The One Where Underdog Gets Away✭

✵ The One With The East German Laundry Detergent ✵

2.9K 91 43
By Ahhhahhhahhh_

———————————————————————————

Everyone in the gang is sitting in the couch area at Central Perk. Joey is sitting in one of the chairs with Allison sitting in the floor leaning against his legs. She lets her head fall back onto his knees and looks up at him. He drops a piece of pastry into her mouth and she giggles before looking back at their friends.

"Will you let it go? It's not that big of a deal." Monica is saying exasperatedly. "Not that big of a deal? It's amazing. You just reach in there, there's one little maneuver and bam, a bra, right out the sleeve." Ross argues while mimicking it.

"Is this really a conversation to be having with your sister?" Allison asks. "Absolutely." Chandler snaps at her. "As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that comes close." Ross says.

"Oh come on! You guys can pee standing up." Rachel argues back. "We can? Okay, I'm trying that." Chandler jokes. "Would it help to see the maneuver in front of your eyes to see it's not that big of a deal?" Allison asks.

Immediately all eyes are on her as the boys nod enthusiastically. She huffs at herself for a second before separating her back from Joey's legs. The boys' eyes are all wide as she reaches into the back of her white blouse and unhitches her bra.

She pulls it off her arms and through her sleeve to reveal a white lacy bra that she lets hang from her finger. "Ta-da!" Allison says doing jazz hands. The boys all cheer as the girls roll their eyes. Joey subtly reaches over to the couch and grabs a pillow that he puts over his lap.

Allison maneuvers back to her have to back against Joey and goes back to leaning her head back for pastry. "You know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts anytime they want. They just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me." Joey says while feeding her a piece of the pastry mindlessly.

Monica scoffs, "Like you aren't staring at Allison's half the time anyway." Everyone ooh's and ah's as Joey turns pink and Allison looks up at him upside down with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh...." Joey doesn't have anything to say before Phoebe saves him. "Ooh okay you know what I don't get? The way guys can do so many mean things and then not even care." She says. No one has anything to say for a moment.

Suddenly Ross blurts out, "Multiple orgasms!" He points this out victoriously as all the guys agree. "Guys can do it too if you're good enough." Allison comments making everyone stare as she gets up to return her plate.

She looks back at them confused as they stare at her. "What?"

———————————————————————————

"So, Saturday night, the big night night, date night, Saturday night. Sa-tur-day night!" Chandler says forcefully as he dances in the couch area of Central Perk.

"No plans, huh?" Joey asks. "Not a one." Chandler says as he sits down less enthusiastically. "Not even, say, breaking up with Janice?" Ross asks as he looks up from his magazine.

"Oh, right, right...Shut up." Chandler snaps at him. "Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone. You just gotta do it." Monica says convincingly. "I know, I know, but it's just so hard, you know? I mean, you're sitting there with her. She has no idea what's happening." Chandler builds up his story.

"You finally get up the courage to do it and then there's that horrible awkward moment when you've handed her the note.." Everyone blinks in surprise for a moment, confusedly. "Why do you have to break up with her?" Joey asks.

"Be a man. Just stop calling." He says. "If you want I'll do it with you." Phoebe offers. "Oh thanks but I think she'd feel like we're hanging up on her." Chandler replies. "No, I mean, you break up with Janice and I'll break up with Tony." Phoebe explains.

"Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?" Monica asks. "Yeah, I know he's sweet, but it's just not fun anymore. You know I don't know if it's just me or his hunger strike, or..." Phoebe trails off.

"Does anybody want anything else?" Rachel asks, sounding annoyed. "Oh yeah. Last week you had a wonderful nutty, chocolately kind of a cakey pie thing..." Ross tries to explain before trailing off.

"Nothing. Just, just...I'm fine." Ross says, backtracking. "What's the matter? Why do scrunchy? Phoebe asks. "Oh, it's just my father. He wants to give me a Mercedes Convertible." Rachel says.

"That guy...he burns me up." Ross says sarcastically. "Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home. Ugh! It's horrible! He called me 'young lady'." Rachel explains.

"I hate when my father calls me that." Chandler jokes not-so-jokingly. "Did he give you that 'you're not up to this' thing again?" Monica asks. "Oh yeah, yeah. I actually got the extended disco version with three choruses of 'you'll never make it on your own'." Rachel replies. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh." Phoebe sings.

Suddenly in comes a stunning blonde woman in a red dress. "Hi, Joey." She says as she passes the couch. "Oh my god—Angela." Joey says quietly as he sets his coffee down on the table.

"Wow. Being dumped by you obviously agrees with her." Monica says. "Are you gonna go over there?" Phoebe asks, silently praying that the answer will be no.

"Nah, she's probably fine without me going over there." Joey says while leaning back once more. "Or maybe because you're just so in love with Allison." Phoebe says.

"Yeah, that too." Joey quickly agrees before realizing what he said. There's a chorus of 'Oh my god's as everyone starts freaking out. "You're in love with Allison!" Chandler accuses.

"No! I mean yeah-but—but no!" Joey stammers as he tries to rectify the situation. "You so are!" Monica exclaims. "You have got to tell her!" Rachel says. "Definitely! You two would be amazing together!" Ross says.

"Fine! Fine! Yeah I kinda love Allison but I am not telling her yet!" Joey says exasperatedly. "Yet!" Phoebe sings. "You've just gotta promise me you won't tell h—."

Right then is when Allison walks in looking extremely cheerful as she says hi to the group and quickly ordering something. She hops over the back of the couch to sit between Joey and Ross before looking back and forth at the group.

"So....What were you guys talking about?" She asks innocently. "Saturday plans!" Chandler quickly lies, "It's gonna be a double break-up." "Oh no! You're breaking up with Janice?" Allison asks.

"Yes...maybe...probably." Chandler says. "That's a shame. I hope she keeps buying my bouquets." Allison says. There's an awkward silence in the group as Allison looks at everyone suspiciously.

"Is that really what you guys were talking about?" She asks. Everyone quickly agrees as they hop onto Chandler's lie. "Oh well....Anyway, are we still gonna be okay for tonight, Joe?" Allison says as she directs her attention to the still-red Joey.

"Uh, yeah! Pizza and Die Hard at your place right?" Joey asks, trying to act normally. "Mmhmm!" Allison hums before she gets up to retrieve her orders causing everyone to let out a sigh of relief.

———————————————————————————

It's later that night and Allison is getting ready for having Joey over at her apartment. She already stocked the fridge, ordered the Joey Special, and has Die Hard at the ready.

She's deciding what clothes to wear as she talks to herself. "Nice pajamas? Normal pajamas? Nice pajamas....or normal pajamas?" She goes back and forth inside her head before deciding on a nice pair of silky matching pajamas.

She's looking through her drawers to put the other pajamas away when she sees her best lingerie set. She ponders for a moment before taking it out and putting it on the bed next to the pajamas she's going to wear.

———————————————————————————

Meanwhile, back at Joey and Chandler's apartment, Joey is pacing back and forth loudly. "What do I wear? What do I say? How do I act?" He questions Chandler who looks irritated.

"Wear pajamas. Say hello and act normal." Chandler bluntly says as he attempts to enjoy his noodle dinner in peace. "But what if I can't speak?" Joey asks as if it's obvious.

"Then sign it, I dunno! Just get over there!" Chandler says. "Okay. Okay. I get it......but I gotta go change first." Joey says as he rushes into his room.

He comes out a few minutes later in a nicer set of pajama pants and a white v-neck. "Alright. I got this! Joey....has got this!" He exclaims as he heads out the door and down the hall.

He takes a deep breath as he reaches her door. For a moment, all he can think about is what could go wrong. She could suddenly hate him or think he's acting weird. Maybe she could think he's joking.

He tries to shake the thoughts off and knocks.

The door opens to her smiling face. "Hey!"

"Hi. I really like you."

1542 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 49
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...
278K 7.6K 33
In which Monica's friend from college starts staying with her or In which the guy next door falls for his neighbour [season 1-season 10] season 1 ~...
2.1M 67.8K 82
❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just like your name.❞ | In which Monica Gelle...
604K 14.6K 25
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠‹⌇ ❬ ⌺: ✰❛ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨; ❀❜ ❭ ˗ˋ 🧸 ˊ˗ ➳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the sarcastic and awkward chandler bing falls fo...