✵ The One With The East German Laundry Detergent ✵

———————————————————————————

Everyone in the gang is sitting in the couch area at Central Perk. Joey is sitting in one of the chairs with Allison sitting in the floor leaning against his legs. She lets her head fall back onto his knees and looks up at him. He drops a piece of pastry into her mouth and she giggles before looking back at their friends.

"Will you let it go? It's not that big of a deal." Monica is saying exasperatedly. "Not that big of a deal? It's amazing. You just reach in there, there's one little maneuver and bam, a bra, right out the sleeve." Ross argues while mimicking it.

"Is this really a conversation to be having with your sister?" Allison asks. "Absolutely." Chandler snaps at her. "As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that comes close." Ross says.

"Oh come on! You guys can pee standing up." Rachel argues back. "We can? Okay, I'm trying that." Chandler jokes. "Would it help to see the maneuver in front of your eyes to see it's not that big of a deal?" Allison asks.

Immediately all eyes are on her as the boys nod enthusiastically. She huffs at herself for a second before separating her back from Joey's legs. The boys' eyes are all wide as she reaches into the back of her white blouse and unhitches her bra.

She pulls it off her arms and through her sleeve to reveal a white lacy bra that she lets hang from her finger. "Ta-da!" Allison says doing jazz hands. The boys all cheer as the girls roll their eyes. Joey subtly reaches over to the couch and grabs a pillow that he puts over his lap.

Allison maneuvers back to her have to back against Joey and goes back to leaning her head back for pastry. "You know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts anytime they want. They just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me." Joey says while feeding her a piece of the pastry mindlessly.

Monica scoffs, "Like you aren't staring at Allison's half the time anyway." Everyone ooh's and ah's as Joey turns pink and Allison looks up at him upside down with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh...." Joey doesn't have anything to say before Phoebe saves him. "Ooh okay you know what I don't get? The way guys can do so many mean things and then not even care." She says. No one has anything to say for a moment.

Suddenly Ross blurts out, "Multiple orgasms!" He points this out victoriously as all the guys agree. "Guys can do it too if you're good enough." Allison comments making everyone stare as she gets up to return her plate.

She looks back at them confused as they stare at her. "What?"

———————————————————————————

"So, Saturday night, the big night night, date night, Saturday night. Sa-tur-day night!" Chandler says forcefully as he dances in the couch area of Central Perk.