๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง|๐™‡๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...

By luvvprincess

๐™’๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผใ€ฝ๏ธ More

๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉใ€ฝ๏ธ
๐™‹๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๏ฟผ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๏ฟผ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๏ฟผ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๏ฟผ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram
๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram 2
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram 3
๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
Instgram 4
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram 5
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š

๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง

6.4K 104 15
By luvvprincess

LaMelo💯

Last night was the best with Aylanna she's amazing. We got home last night and we went to my room and did somethings. But right I'm up and she's still sleeping and her dad finna wake soon. I kissed her shoulder then her neck.

Wake up beautiful your dad finna wake up soon. I said. She groaned stretching out.

But I don't wanna to wake up. She whined. I laughed and kissed her neck again.

Then we're gonna get in trouble...and due to the fact that we had sex we'll be in a lot of trouble. I said. She sighed and sat up.

Okay. She said leaning in for a kiss and I gave her.

Thanks for the shirt. She said getting up.

Ehh it looks better on you. I said she let out a giggle.

I'll see you later...Imma go get in the shower. She said.

Yeah me too. I said. She walked out and I got in the shower.

Both of y'all up. Jermaine said with a confused face.

What happen to you last night. He asked.

You know girls. I said.

Not my daughter right. He asked.

Of course not. I said. He nod and walked out I let a deep sigh and got dress. I walked downstairs and Aylanna was eating.

Hey Aylanna. I said.

Hey Melo. She said. I sat next to her and grabbed the cereal.

What's sup kiddos. Jermaine said.

Hi daddy. Aylanna said. I waved because I had food in mouth and I chocked.

Melo you okay. She asked. I nod still chocking. She started patting on my back. I looked at her.

Thanks. I said. She nod and put her stink in the bowel. My phone vibrated so I took it out and looked at it.

I looked at her like she was crazy and she crazy because she's seriously. She walked upstairs and I waited until I finished my food. Then went to her room.

Are you okay. She asked.

What you talking about. I asked.

I said daddy and you chocked. She said.

Oh yeah it through me off because you was calling me that last night. I said.

Sorry. She said climbing on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her repeatedly.

You love kissing me. She said. I sucked my teeth and looked at her.

And you love ruining moments. I said she laughed and kissed me.

Okay I'm sorry. She said pulling away.

Stop looking at me like that. She whined.

Your beautiful what can I say. I told her.

I'm beautiful...honey please. She said.

Why you always judging yourself. I asked.

I don't know...ever since I lost my mom I lost half of me. She said. I sighed and hugged her tightly.

Guys I'm finna be out...I have meeting to attend to so y'all have the house to yourself which means now funny shit. Jermaine said from downstairs.

OKAY. We yelled. She was smirking at me. I heard the door shut and she pushed me on my back.

What are you doing it's my move. I said.

Boy bye your not the only one that can get down like this. She said. I laughed and placed my hand on her ass..
2 hours later
Yet again I put her to sleep. She was sleeping on my chest Jermaine was still out he had called like way before we got more into our time and said he won't be home till tomorrow. I got up making her groaned.

Where you going. She whined.

To the bathroom. I said she nod and laid on a pillow and went back to sleep. I shrugged and went pee. I walked back in her room she gone and I was only gone for a 2mins.

Aylanna. I called out.

Yeah...I'm downstairs. She said I walked downstairs and she was at the counter on her phone. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck and turned her around and placed her on the counter.

You just can't get enough of me can't you. She said. I shook my head and kissed her neck. I heard the door unlocked so we separated she ran upstairs.

Hey Melo where's Aylanna. He asked.

She was sleeping last time I checked. I said.

Hi daddy I thought you weren't gonna be home until tomorrow. She said.

I'm just coming back for something. He said.

Okay. She said.

Have you guys seen my wallet. He asked.

Yeah I kinda took that. Aylanna said.

Aylanna. He said.

Sorry dad I need it for a new outfit. She said.

You have your own money. He said .

I spent it at the mall...with my friend. She said.

Gimme my wallet and go to your room. He said. She rolled her eyes and walked to her room. I shook my head.

You like that little thing. He said.

I didn't not say I like her. I said.

Really do y'all think I'm stupid you guys are doing something behind my back...LaMelo your lucky I trust you. He said.

But please don't knock my babygirl up. He said.

How you know all that. I asked.

I seen hickeys on her neck Melo and their fresh I know a fresh hickey when I see one and she's very light skin. He said.

I'm sorry coach but you made a very beautiful beautiful girl. I said.

I know son I know seriously please I don't want a grand baby right now. He said.

Okay could y'all not talk about me. She said.

I'm sorry princess but I just don't want you hurt or pregnant. He said.

Melo would never hurt me. She said.

Seriously have you seen him. He asked like I'm not standing here.

I trust him...can I see your phone. She asked. I sucked my teeth and gave her my phone.

Who's Ashely. She asked.

That's just a ex I forgot to delete that number do you mine deleting it...we make no contact ever. I told her she smiled softly and kissed my cheek.

See no need to worry I'm not gonna hurt her feelings. I said.

Alright whatever have fun kids but not to much. He said.

Bye daddy. Aylanna said. I squeezed her she keeps doing that shit on purpose.

Bye princess. He said walked out. I picked her up and lightly slammed her on the couch.

You keep saying daddy on purpose stop. I said.

Is it turning you on daddy. She said smirking. I slapped her ass.

Okay I'm sorry. She whined. 

And yes for your information it's turning me on. I said sitting up. She laughed and sat up.

You wanna play a game. She asked.

What kind of game. I asked.

I have my PS4 and I have call duty it would be nice to see how you play. She said grabbed two PS controls.

Bet. I said taking a controller and we played the game and cuddle. I was hard on her at the game. She kept getting mad but she mad cute when she mad.

Baby relax. I said.

Did you just call me baby. She asked.

Yeah so. I said. She shrugged and killed me.

That's was a distraction...cheater. I said.

Relax bae. She said. I sighed and continued beating her ass and I ended up winning then we just took a nap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.6K 39
( ๐š— ); ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐šž๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ. - ๐™– ๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ค ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
26K 543 30
โ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ โž - ๐‰๐”๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ slow ass updates as always.
1.2M 53.6K 59
"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." ๐™– ๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ค ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
219K 5.3K 49
A LaMelo Ball Book ?